Beware of scammers - Fake job offers from Turkey

they also offer to make a deposit for themselves for a work visa

Can anyone say this is an operating company or another scam ??? Should I continue to work on their offer of employment.

yafoxax751 wrote:

Can anyone say this is an operating company or another scam ??? Should I continue to work on their offer of employment.

Easy - Scam

Take a look at their people - https://gorencorporation.com/ , then look here

https://www.orlen.pl/EN/Company/Supervi … ementId=31

Same photos, different names, different company

This was a really easy one to bust with absolute proof of what they are, but these people work by trying to lure fools far too interested in cash to take a basic look at what they really are.

My 13 year old daughter could have busted that one in ten minutes - it took me closer to two.

:sosad:

:thanks: Please inform the Ankara police to arrest these scams from GorenCorporation. :/:idontagree:

:lol: you have no vision!

I have got also an employment offer from Goren Corporation Turkey. The offer has exactly the position title I am holding now in my company.  How they can cross-check information from multiple websites and resources to make the contract is almost perfect and real. Even in regards to salary and benefits offers for such oil business jobs

Is this company ESENTEPE Oil Company genuine? I received a job offer from this company without any interview and rather very lucrative package.
Dr. Ahmed C. Aziz
Human Resource Manager
ESENTEPE Oil Company
Project Management Office:
Zekeriyakoy Mah. 1. Cad. No: 13
Uskumrukoy Yolu Uzeri, Istanbul
Telephone Line: +905 510 369 758
Official Web: www.esentepeoil.com

They are also asking me to sign the last page of contract and resend to Cemal Deniz Llc-Istanbul, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate. and they further state that in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate, after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Cemal Deniz Llc Contact:
Contact Person: Hakim Touazi
Gultepe Mah., Umit Sokak No: 22
Kucukcekmece Istanbul-Turkey
Telephone: +90 552 299 9805
Emails: [email protected] / [email protected]

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your early confirmation

Vikas

Hello sir how are you.sir may I talk with you

I want talk about job

Share your what's app number

received a job offer from this company without any interview and rather very lucrative package

Lucrative for them

Come on - No interview - obvious scam

Vikas Amitabh wrote:

Is this company ESENTEPE Oil Company genuine? I received a job offer from this company without any interview and rather very lucrative package.
Dr. Ahmed C. Aziz
Human Resource Manager
ESENTEPE Oil Company

They are also asking me to sign the last page of contract and resend to Cemal Deniz Llc-Istanbul, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate. and they further state that in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate, after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Cemal Deniz Llc Contact:

Thanks in advance. Appreciate your early confirmation

Vikas

off course scam, why dont you look for the text on the net first? just search any paragraph of any part of the site on the net and you will easyly find out in seconds that the site had been duplicated.
the real site is www.tupras.com.tr and hereby i re-re-re-repeat that almost all leading companies have ".tr" country code in domain name. and all area codes starting by 5XX after +90 are gsm numbers, ignore those offers.
people, consider previous posts and check indicators that we have given you in advance before stealing our time again and again..

Dr. Ahmed C. Aziz
Human Resource Manager
ESENTEPE Oil Company

This company send me a job offer with incredible benefits.
Is it real?
They asked me money for the foreigner certificate.

yes yes, it is real, dont think twice, send as much money as you can to get the job..

Good afternoon,
I have been contacted on my email by a company named Esentepe Oil, offering a job in the oil&gas sector in Turkey. Is this an existing Company or just a fake? Thank you very much for your attention and for the info you can eventually provide to the undersigned.

Sorry guys, I didn't read all posts before posting my own: the answer is already in there. Thank you !

Here is the latest I received in France : Just many thanks Your advice was extremely helpful:
""

""After successive evaluation of your CV and job application, we resolved that you would be a good fit to our workforce.

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Esentepe Oil Company, Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message, is the contract document (soft-copy in MS Word) and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend to Cemal Deniz Llc-Istanbul, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate.

Cemal Deniz Llc Contact:

However, in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate, after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Finally, there would also be a mandatory job orientation/training exercise for all new employees, and this program will start within 7 days on arrival for work sign-on!

Dr. Ahmed C. Aziz
Human Resource Manager
ESENTEPE Oil Company
Uskumrukoy Yolu Uzeri, Istanbul"
Official Web: www.esentepeoil.com""

Hi,

Can you please let me know if this is legit?
I received an email regarding for job vacancies in Esentepe Oil Company - Istanbul, Turkey from an email address: [email protected] from Ahmed Aziz - Human Resource Manager. Though he was just asking for CV, name, position applying for and current salary. i have doubts that this is scam.

kindly advise.

Thanks,

That's true. Scammers everywhere. Think twice before it's too late! But always many lessons we have to learn in life.

jlnnbltzr wrote:

Hi,

Can you please let me know if this is legit?
I received an email regarding for job vacancies in Esentepe Oil Company - Istanbul, Turkey from an email address: [email protected] from Ahmed Aziz - Human Resource Manager. Though he was just asking for CV, name, position applying for and current salary. i have doubts that this is scam.

kindly advise.

Thanks,

I can't believe you posted this. There are at least 5 or 6 mentions of this scam on THIS page alone.

Scammers make money by conning idiots.

Unsubscribed as a waste of time

Borraro wrote:

yes yes, it is real, dont think twice, send as much money as you can to get the job..

The problem with posts like this is some people are far too stupid to see your clear and obvious sarcasm - Sad, isn't it?

However, I think I'll stop warning people as there are far too many bloody idiots asking the same questions about blindingly obvious scams.

Hello guys newbie here..I just want to ask some Info about bostanci oil company in istanbul if legitimate..they send me an offer without interview

VERY LEGITIMATE

Thanks for the advice.  How much is a good amount of money to send?

zillion

Hi
I want to move to turkey from Nigeria and I need to confirm on job and visa

Just received an offer from Ayaz Holding Construction and Engineering.  Was wondering if this is a scam? 

They offered great monthly salary with incentives and I would have to live in their compound.

You are right fake job offers and scammers all over

hi,
So how is it possible to get a job in Turkey?

I have received a job offer from following company & details-

AYAZ Holding
Istanbul oofice
Haci Ahmet Mah. Yeniyol Zarif Sk. No:28 3440
Beyoglu, Istanbul / TÜRKIYE
Phone:  90 (544) 653 87 20
Fax:  90 (544) 653 87 20
Ankara office
Mahallesi Eskisehir Devlet Yolu 12. KM. No: 311
Çankaya, Ankara/ TÜRKIYE
Email: [email protected]
http://www.ayazholding.com 

Can any one please confirm is this legal company or fake?

I do not want to cause any harm... but when I made a small search I saw that this company is not listed in Top 250 in year 2019. but when I checked their web site, one waits it them to be one of the top companies. My friends in constructing industry do now know this company. They said maybe it is a contract company who realizes small business for big companies.. Having said these... how could you trust me ? I can be someone trying to get this job and trying to stop other people not to get this job ?? :))) (it is getting more and more complicated to live on this world)

I have received yesterday as well. There was no interview. How can we trust!!

Thanks. Salary offered very good amount and other facilities as well. There was no interview and surprisingly received the offer letter. Company email, website address and contact numbers are same as I have checked. They didn't asked any payment or important information's except signed contract letter to send back. What should I do?

I recieved an offer from Talatpasa Oil as well. Fake.

also i have get a offer from Ayaz holding company without interview can you please tell me what happen with you

i received today offer letter ayaz holding co .  without interview how to sent offer letter
i from Indian.
Regards
jawed

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

also same

i have check this company Ayaz Holding i found web site look like ok but the tel: which they mentioned

exactly same other big company in turkey are used  SASB Corporation Call Center ( 90), 544 653 87 20

its logic same tel no can be used for both company?

i think its fake offer

Hi i got same offer without interview good packages please advise if have what happened to you the same

I got the same