Beware of scammers - Fake job offers from Turkey

Ayazli Corporation

If you read the thread, you'll find out. Please don't be lazy, you just waste everyone's time.

Borraro wrote:

OMG! this is hopeless, you deserve to be swindled..

I'm unsure they deserve to be cheated, but not even bothering to look at the clear answers members gave their time to type is a bit of a kick in the teeth - More so if the poster found this thread through google but is hoping for a different answer so they can get their dream job regardless of all the evidence posted that very clearly shows which companies are fakes out for cash.

ilmie1979 wrote:

Expatriate Contract for Mohd Fadhlul Ilmi Muhamad
Inbox
x

Ayazli Oil and Gas <[email protected]>
Attachments
Mon, Aug 17, 11:39 PM (13 days ago)
to me

Attention: Mohd Fadhlul Ilmi Muhamad

On behalf of Ayazli Corporation, we are delighted to add you to our team of expatriates.  Enclosed, relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval. On acceptance of this Contract Package, you're required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance.

Serhat Acelya (Executive Recruiter)

I got this..Can anybody advise is it real offer or scam?

Thank you

Ilmi
Malaisie

Hey Ilmie1979 , did you applied for this? can you feedback please?
Thnaks

Dewald Zaaiman wrote:

Good day All,

I received an email yesterday with a job offer/ appointment letter attached to it from a Turkish Firm.

Sent: Monday, 19 October 2020 18:01
To: [email protected]
Subject: New Job for Dewald Zaaiman

Dear Dewald Zaaiman
On behalf of Ayazli Corporation, we are delighted to add you to our team of expatriates.  Please find attached, relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval. You're required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of Acceptance.
Alaattin Çaglasu (Recruitment Director)

May I please request any assistance in this regard to confirm legitimise or scam hereof?

Dewald Zaaiman,

It seems to be scam but have you applied to this ? any feedback?

Thanks

Abdullahajao7 wrote:

GOOD day,
I got a mail saying I have been offered a Jobt at Ayazli Oil and Gas corporation for a duration of 4 Years.
I have google searched the company online and it's there but I still feel it's a Scam. How can you help me here

Hi Abdullahajao7,

I've received same email and wondering if you applied to that or anything to share?

Thanks,

Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:

I'm unsure they deserve to be cheated, but not even bothering to look at the clear answers members gave their time to type is a bit of a kick in the teeth - More so if the poster found this thread through google but is hoping for a different answer so they can get their dream job regardless of all the evidence posted that very clearly shows which companies are fakes out for cash.

Well the thing is this is the only forum talking about some of these companies that may be fake but no one else is doing and plus the company website exist and seems legit. I guess people just want to confirm or hear a solid answer not just guess or assume they could be scam

BahaaBonna wrote:

Hello,

I've got a job offer from Ayazli Corporation without interview and I sent an email to their information center ([email protected]) and they confirmed that this is a valid offer, but still I have doubt about it.

How can I make sure that this is a valid job offer?

Thanks and best regards
Bahaa Bonna

Hey mate, can you feedback on this? How did you go?

MiltonValen wrote:
Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:

Well the thing is this is the only forum talking about some of these companies that may be fake but no one else is doing and plus the company website exist and seems legit. I guess people just want to confirm or hear a solid answer not just guess or assume they could be scam

the company might be legit, you are the one to distinguish if the mail is coming from the company mail account or not. and where is the logic behind asking if it is legit to the same domain address.

Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:

well, i believe that the ones sending mail to accounts ending by same domain name deserve it.
in future, the scammers will establish better looking web sites with unique photos and texts, or they will keep using names of real companies. so, job offer receivers should learn the difference. it is okay to answer if the company is legit or not, but what if it is. it doesnt mean that the offer is legit. the real company domain is [link moderated] but the offer comes form xxx-hr.com, and the receiver is still asking if the offer is legit or not. this happened before, aydiner.com.tr is a real company but offers come from the mail aydiner-hr.com.
moreover, he/she sends message to another e-mail address again ending by xxx-hr.com to ask if the offer from the company located [link moderated] is legit or not. this is what i meant by saying "hopeless".

Borraro wrote:
Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:

I'm unsure they deserve to be cheated, .

well, i believe that the ones sending mail to accounts ending by same domain name deserve it.

I've just looked at the posts since my last one. Those in mind, I'm getting tempted to agree with you.
Greed and stupidity are clearly far more powerful than logic and common sense.
I've already shown that company is a fake, and even told the world they're stealing photos to use as their executive's, but that blinding light of proof is absolutely nothing against the idea of making a load of cash.

I'll try gain

The scammers have set up a site, used stolen code and stolen photos, and are using it to make people think their scam emails are genuine.
They ask potential victims for cash, the foolish send it, and then they ask for more in the hope people are stupid enough to let them steal even more.

There is no job, only a thief.

There we go - If anyone reading this thread sends money now, they deserve to be scammed.

@Borraro ~ Let's run a sweep to guess how long before someone asks again. I have $10 that says in less than a week.

Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:
Fred wrote:

I'm unsure they deserve to be cheated, .

I've just looked at the posts since my last one. Those in mind, I'm getting tempted to agree with you.
Greed and stupidity are clearly far more powerful than logic and common sense.
I've already shown that company is a fake, and even told the world they're stealing photos to use as their executive's, but that blinding light of proof is absolutely nothing against the idea of making a load of cash.

I'll try gain

The scammers have set up a site, used stolen code and stolen photos, and are using it to make people think their scam emails are genuine.
They ask potential victims for cash, the foolish send it, and then they ask for more in the hope people are stupid enough to let them steal even more.

There is no job, only a thief.

There we go - If anyone reading this thread sends money now, they deserve to be scammed.

@Borraro ~ Let's run a sweep to guess how long before someone asks again. I have $10 that says in less than a week.

other than being scammed in terms of moneywise, they arent aware of the significance and consequence of sharing their identifacation and private information which can be used anytime, anywhere, for any purpose during their entire lives..

@Fred
count me out, 'cos i agree that it will take less than a week, but i can raise the bet, 'cos i m almost sure..

Hello Everyone,

I am joining late, but I need everybody's help to confirm if I am dealing with a fake Job Offer, the company is Yalova Elgaz National Indigenous oil Company Turkey and I have already given them my Passport ID along with that of my wife's. In addition to this I filled out an Immigration Form. Now they are demanding the following item, which involves transferring $5,000 USD in the following manner:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The immigration requires a financially stable prove from every expatriate , aside from the Turkish based Employer / Sponsor " As an expatriate , the immigration department requires you to show a prove of financial stability. They make sure that immigrants ' expatriate " must pass this test.

Visit any MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER/ RIA MONEY TRANSFER bank or Outlet near you with any of your wife or family members if you have any , then the person's name can be used as the sender's name while your Name will be used as the receiver of this money as the primary applicant .

NOTE : if you do not have any of your family members close to you then you can as well be sender and also be the receiver ,
The reason you are using your name as the receiver is so that only you can have access to the money which you have deposited

SENDER: ANYONE AT YOUR DISCRETION (WIFE /FAMILY MEMBER, RELATIVE OR YOUR NAME)
RECEIVER: THIS MUST BE YOU AS THE PRIMARY VISA APPLICANT
PAYOUT CITY/ COUNTRY: TURKEY

This is not a payment but a deposit for verification that is why it is in your Name as the Receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer and process will only last for 48 working hours and after which you will go back to the MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER / RIA MONEY TRANSFER Agent office where you have done the deposit and withdraw your deposit back[/u][/i][/b]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone done this for a working visa?  I am ready to walk away from them unless somebody can confirm this a legitimate part of the processing for a work visa on a 5 year work proposal.

Bjon wrote:

I have already given them my Passport ID along with that of my wife's. In addition to this I filled out an Immigration Form. Now they are demanding the following item, which involves transferring $5,000 USD in the following manner:

If you sent your original passports, report them as stolen to your passport authority.

If any job offer asks for cash - It's a scam

It's also possible you will find loans or other transactions in your name.
Passports are powerful tools for experienced scammers

I only sent pictures of our documents, the actual documents remain in our possession. Thanks for your response and support.  I was severely scammed in the past so I do have a few Credit Agencies always monitoring for anyone trying to open an account, make a loan, etc. in my name.  I sure appreciate you help and I will just shut them down.

Bjon wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am joining late, but I need everybody's help to confirm if I am dealing with a fake Job Offer, the company is Yalova Elgaz National Indigenous oil Company Turkey and I have already given them my Passport ID along with that of my wife's. In addition to this I filled out an Immigration Form. Now they are demanding the following item, which involves transferring $5,000 USD in the following manner:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The immigration requires a financially stable prove from every expatriate , aside from the Turkish based Employer / Sponsor " As an expatriate , the immigration department requires you to show a prove of financial stability. They make sure that immigrants ' expatriate " must pass this test.

Visit any MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER/ RIA MONEY TRANSFER bank or Outlet near you with any of your wife or family members if you have any , then the person's name can be used as the sender's name while your Name will be used as the receiver of this money as the primary applicant .

NOTE : if you do not have any of your family members close to you then you can as well be sender and also be the receiver ,
The reason you are using your name as the receiver is so that only you can have access to the money which you have deposited

SENDER: ANYONE AT YOUR DISCRETION (WIFE /FAMILY MEMBER, RELATIVE OR YOUR NAME)
RECEIVER: THIS MUST BE YOU AS THE PRIMARY VISA APPLICANT
PAYOUT CITY/ COUNTRY: TURKEY

This is not a payment but a deposit for verification that is why it is in your Name as the Receiver and to also fulfill that you have funds to support yourself as is the mandatory process for your financial security when you arrive here till you receive your first salary from your Employer and process will only last for 48 working hours and after which you will go back to the MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER / RIA MONEY TRANSFER Agent office where you have done the deposit and withdraw your deposit back[/u][/i][/b]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Has anyone done this for a working visa?  I am ready to walk away from them unless somebody can confirm this a legitimate part of the processing for a work visa on a 5 year work proposal.

have you ever searched "Yalova Elgaz National Indigenous oil Company Turkey" over internet? or at least "elgaz" itself? nothing available! what was the e-mailing address that encourages you?

Their emails contained a web address: www.yg.yenimoil.com , which is the website for this company in Turkey and they appeared to be a legitimate company at first until the Visa process started.  Thanks for the questions.

These fake companies create sites that look very nice on the surface, but always show up as fake once you look closely.
The thieves are really good at it now.

link is invisible, retype without dots, just wondering..

wwwygyenimoilcom

there is neither any site under that domain name, nor any info when searched the net..

Assuming I found the right site ....

Registered in Oct 2020

WOW! A brand new oil company

https://www.yenimoil.com/our-team.html

Message from the CEO
Yenim Oil Group, which operates oil and natural gas activities on an international platform, has been actively involved in many areas of exploration and production, field services, oil trade and distribution in the Middle East, North Africa, Caucasus, South Asian and South American markets as a company proving itself with its remarkable success for over 30 years.

Now look at

http://ayazlicorporation.com/en/our-tea … oration%20(AC)%2C%20operates,as%20a%20company%20proving%20itself

Same text - what a coincidence - NOT!

Their telephone number

That shows the same number all over scam sites

https://www.yenimoil.com/about.html

The picture is a power plant in Pakistan

Less than 5 minutes busted that site.

Easy

this one is different, bjon wrote "ygyenimoil", but anyway it comes to the same thing, this is the point where words fail..

I found this to be true in the beginning.http://www.yg.yenimoil.com/en/index.html, but when I typed in this Link into my web browser, it shows up.

have we lost the bet fred, it didnt take less than a week, took exactly one week!
to deserve, or not to deserve, that is the question..

Maybe we have uncovered a much larger scam than I anticipated. Thanks Gentlemen!

The hidden link thing is to stop scammers pushing fake sites - Don't worry about it.
As was said earlier, post it (carefully) without a . between the name and com (or maybe con :D )

Bjon wrote:

Maybe we have uncovered a much larger scam than I anticipated. Thanks Gentlemen!

These things are massive, in a dingy room somewhere sort of way.
They steal code from a site, shove it onto whatever site they create, and ram out as many emails as they can in the hope of finding people to send cash to them.
You'll find the numbers will turn up on a variety of sites -   They seem to use the same number for a while, then change it for the next set of scam sites.

Busting them is easy as the sites never stand up to examination.

As a point - I set up a site because I wanted a better sounding email address for some business I was conducting. Nothing underhand, but I wanted to sound the part. It took me about an hour to set up, and another hour to create a simple site. If I had the wish and a few hours, I could easily fake an oil company.

The employment scammers in Turkey only need the following two items to complete their scam and receive funds, which are the following:

1. The Reference Number of the Money-gram Receipt.
2. A picture of the victim's passport, which includes the passport photo they request.

It does not matter if you have sent this money to yourself in Turkey, they will be successful in withdrawing the funds at any Money-gram satellite office in Turkey with the information above.  Money-gram does not have an AI Visual Recognition Software in the money transfer system, which would preclude this from happening to the receiver.  The best approach is when a person receives these emails, immediately have your Email Provider to block these people and all of their emails immediately.

Thanks.

Thank you for the detailed information about it. I so much appreciate it as a job seeker.

I have received a job offer from the below company, how can you assist finding out if the company is legit;
Lutas Engineering
Çankaya, 56. cad 56/3 Y. Bahçelievler Mah. Çankaya, 06490 Ankara, Turkey

T : +90 538 409 45 24

F : +90 538 409 45 24

[email protected]

SCAM

Merhaba, WhatsApp üzerinden benimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.

Borraro wrote:

SCAM

Accurate, but a couple of details won't hurt

The scam site was registered On 2020-11-26

Stolen stock photos in their site - Here's one - https://bronteconstruction.ca/construction-careers/

I'm guess the poster didn't apply for the job, more got a random email - next up is asking for money for whatever they think their targets will believe.

Right - to busy to mess with yet another scam so I won't bother going into this clear and obvious theft any further.
I only came to check my PMs

hamed bakhtiyari wrote:

Merhaba, WhatsApp üzerinden benimle iletişime geçebilirsiniz.

No good ion any language except English

Posters - NEVER contact anyone with such a low post count that asks for personal contact information - It simply isn't safe

Fred wrote:
Borraro wrote:

SCAM

Accurate, but a couple of details won't hurt

The scam site was registered On 2020-11-26

Stolen stock photos in their site - Here's one - https://bronteconstruction.ca/construction-careers/

I'm guess the poster didn't apply for the job, more got a random email - next up is asking for money for whatever they think their targets will believe.

Right - to busy to mess with yet another scam so I won't bother going into this clear and obvious theft any further.
I only came to check my PMs

I personally think that I dont need to give any proof or explanation those people. Also, I dont think that they do understand yr techical information. At my pov, I m Turkish and I know that there is no such company. Plus, the tel no is gsm, the domain name doesnt have country code, so I even didnt think to make a research, let them do it, let them try to learn how to distinguish. Like in the story, "ignore the free fish, get lesson how to catch it"..

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

they are back, but with a new name
By authority of Goren Corporation Turkey, we are excited to add you to our team of expatriates. Find attached herewith relevant document containing the contract details for your perusal and approval.

After your review and acceptance of this contract package, you are required to sign, scan and send back to us the appointment letter via email attachment as a proof of acceptance.  Sincerely,
Goren Corporation <[email protected]>
EVP & Human Resources Manager
Goren Corporation
Söğütözü Cad. No: 19 03680 Balgat
Ankara Turkey.
https://gorencorporation.com/about.html