Contract Employment Offer - Legit or fake?

Hi All

Received a good offer of a 5 year contract from a company in Istanbul called Goçan Holding GH Turkiye. The T&C's are good but I'm concerned this may not be legit and cannot find any background on the company. Has anybody heard of them or could verify that it is a legitimate Company????
Look at the contacts column as always.

ADDRESS: Yukarı Dudullu Mah. Bostancıyolu Cad, Şehit Sok. No: 44 34775 Ümraniye / İstanbul/ TURKEY
PHONES: (+90) 3129029090
WE ARE OPEN: Mn-Fr: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm

Company adress is in Istanbul but phone number area code is 0312  which is capital city Ankara.Also such a great company without a fax number?

It does not exist.

Take care and always question more.

@paulwalker27 
Hi Paul I have received the same offer only few days back… would you share your experience please?? I have asked them to have a discussion over the phone, let's see what they reply.
My email address is [link moderated]

Thank you and good luck

Look at the contacts column as always.

ADDRESS: Yukarı Dudullu Mah. Bostancıyolu Cad, Şehit Sok. No: 44 34775 Ümraniye / İstanbul/ TURKEY
PHONES: (+90) 3129029090
WE ARE OPEN: Mn-Fr: 09:00 am – 06:30 pm

Company adress is in Istanbul but phone number area code is 0312  which is capital city Ankara.Also such a great company without a fax number?

It does not exist.

Take care and always question more.
- @ufukalpaslaninvest

Hhoooo is the fax still used? 

Phuhahahaaa
Hello everyone,

Have a look at the following thread : Job Offer G**** Holdings

@Arturo Negrete I also got offer from this company. They asked security deposit ourself

@naveenvijay8991

100% scam. Why would a company need you to put down a security deposit?

I am simple, companies should ask you, not the other way around. A perspective employer should deal with all (I think I mentioned before), life is simple, if you are interesting for a company they pay and also important arrange. NEVER PAY yourself I would be my view.

Hello

Yes you are right
But I have a plan for monthly salary and I have to declare the requested salary amount
hey all you extreme self-confidence people, forget abt whether the job is fake or not, pls pls pls adv how much you are offerd?

@ufukalpaslaninvest

Hello Sir

I also received a good contract from Gocan holding. Contact duration 5years. They send me offer letter also. Is that true or fake?

Thanks

Syed Ekram hosen

Abu Dhabi

Read what has already been written by others.   It is a scam.

@ufukalpaslaninvest sir what think is that true or fake? Because you are Turkish citizen.

I also got offer from this company. They asked security deposit ourself. Anyone know about that company?

I ALSO  has a contract with Gocan Holding , I dont know this is fake or true?

@Rahul Vk

please check local ISTANBUL CITY, TURKEY

I ALSO has a contract with Gocan Holding , I dont know this is fake or true?
-@THI NGUY?N

You don't, but only because you posted without reading the thread.

i also get an offer in this company , it is not true?

@Arturo Negrete Sorry for the late response buddy.Fax is still used in big companies.But my main mention was about the land line telephone which gives Ankara area code as 0312,but the so called company is based in Istanbul.So this is a scam.They re just looking for naive victims .

Take care buenos dias.

ALJABEEL GROUP ISTANBUL Binbirdirek Mah., Piyerloti Cad. Dostluk Yurdu Sokak Number:3 34122 Fatih, Istanbul-TURKEY Telephone line: +905310339563 Web: www.aljabeelgrouptr.comI received job offer from this company. Is that legit or fake? Kindly reply

@Rahul Vk

Everyone already told you the company is fake and a scam. Scroll up, and read.

@THI NGUY?N

No it is a fake company trying to get you to pay money as a security deposit, and then run off with your money.

@gayathrikarthiksankar

Company is a scam. They will ask you for money as a depoist, and then run off with it.

I got similar Great offer about 10k Euro from this Gocan Holdings. Since they asked for security deposit of 3000$, it oblivious that it's a SCAM, and I have forwarded all details to Turkish Consulate in Dubai.

ALJABEEL GROUP ISTANBUL Binbirdirek Mah., Piyerloti Cad. Dostluk Yurdu Sokak Number:3 34122 Fatih, Istanbul-TURKEY Telephone line: +905310339563 Web: www.aljabeelgrouptr.comI received job offer from this company. Is that legit or fake? Kindly reply
-@gayathrikarthiksankar

Did you apply for a job with them?

It tool me roughly 30 seconds to bust them as a scam - You should have been a bit quicker because you have the fake job offer

@gayathrikarthiksankar brother same here already I have received an appointment letter from aljabeel group now they asked me to contact with Emin Sahin Services and emin Sahin service wants 1390 USD for visa processing and foreign workers certificate

@gayathrikarthiksankar same here I got an appointment letter from Aljabeel group

Now they refer Emin Shah Services for processing and they emin Sahin services wants 1390 USD for foreign worker certificate and visa processing as well

@gayathrikarthiksankar brother same here already I have received an appointment letter from aljabeel group now they asked me to contact with Emin Sahin Services and emin Sahin service wants 1390 USD for visa processing and foreign workers certificate
-@Md Hossain Khondakar

It is a scam. Not only that but it is illegal for Turkish companies to ask you for visa costs, and they have to pay for it all themselves. No Turkish company will ever ask you for visa processing costs, and if they do they are scammers.

If you have to pay any fees or taxes then it will be directly to the Turkish government at the embassy.

I recieve 2years contract to aljabeel group is it legit company or fake?

@ufukalpaslaninvest good day sir can i ask about the aljabeel group is it legit company or not?

@ufukalpaslaninvest good day sir can i ask about the aljabeel group is it legit company or not?
-@Paul Wong73

Read the bloody thread

@THI NGUY?N

It is a scam.

Please save your money.

God bless you!

YEP Turkey has me on rheir recruiting list. Rhey offer a guaranteed job contract with a school in Turkey.  They want me to pay $1,000 US to them 7 days after I accept the job offer.

Is this legit?

which mail account did you receive it from?

YEP Turkey has me on rheir recruiting list. Rhey offer a guaranteed job contract with a school in Turkey. They want me to pay $1,000 US to them 7 days after I accept the job offer.
Is this legit?
-@David Woelke

No its a scam. No job is going to ask you to pay money to them unless if its a scam.

https://americanenglish.com.tr/ is legit.

yep turkey is being managed under their administration.

https://americanenglish.com.tr/yep-turkey/

so https://www.yepturkey.com/ belongs to them, it should be legit too.

under faq https://www.yepturkey.com/faq/ you can read as follows:

4. Does YEP Turkey charge any fees?

Yes, we charge $750 for both CATEGORY A and CATEGORY B teachers to provide a job contract and consultancy services for 9 months with a guaranteed job contract. We receive this payment within 7 business days after you sign a job contract with one of our schools.

5. Is there any payment plan for YEP Turkey fees?

Once you are accepted and employed by one of our business partners, then you are expected to make the full payment of $750 within 7 days. This payment will be done through www.wise.com or money transfer to our bank account.

Please note that we do not charge or require any payment from you before you sign a job contract.

UNQUOTE

yet, there may be some scammers pretending like yepturkey and/or texting on behalf of them. so you still have to be careful where you had received the mail from. you have to be sure that it is from yepturkey itself. also, contact them by yourself asking about the offer..

@paulwalker27

Which company is recruiting now in turkey.