Beware of scammers - Fake job offers from Turkey

Hello saidusaaa,

Welcome to expat.com!

Today me also got a Job in turkey..The offer was amazing...

And that definitely seems like a scam....

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

And that definitely seems like a scam....
Yoginee
Expat.com team
-@Yoginee

A Nov 2022 site registration and a demand for cash suggests 'seems' may be a little overfair.

It's a definite rip off attempt by a bunch of thieves who's mummies and daddies aren't married. 1f923.svg

Goodday!From asia , A CV was posted in Linked In and offered a job in turkey. after the job offer they sent a email of a visa and immigration laison officer in turkey,then the so called agent sent a visa application form and a pre-application form, in the said pre-application form one of the requirement is security deposit , it is stated there that bank stament is not accepted and cash deposit of 3000usd is via moneygram the receiver should still be the name of the applicant, and the Receipt must be sent to them as part of the requirement, we checked in google they have a website, we also google map the address but we cannot find it.

Company name: KOCA corporation

Address: Balgat Mah. Meklana Blv. 1762 Sok. No. 23,09522 Cankaya/Ankara, Republic of Turkey

Tel.: +90 (522) 807 06 49

Email: [email protected]

Address in Uk:

7th floor, 19 Old Bailen, London United Kingdom, EC2A 9EA, England

Tel: +44 7564 872747

Thank you!!

I didn't finish reading your post and I saw it was an obvious scam

@Borraro Hi, do you think it is scam?

@Borraro Hi, do you think it is scam?

@Fred Hi, I also received offer from them. There is only website, and the email they contacted me are all the same as on the website. but how to proof it is not scam?

@Gerry Esmolada Is ti Soma Kars PRIVATE SCHOOL?

@Fred Hi, I also received offer from them. There is only website, and the email they contacted me are all the same as on the website. but how to proof it is not scam?
-@Gabriella12345

Asking for money, obviously

It is very obviously a scam.  All you have to do is read the thread

As an alternative, you can send the money and then post on the thread that you now know it is a con.

@Gabriella12345https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 21#5508343

Dear Yussif Aminu Yidana,

We refer to your recent application for a job, and we are pleased to inform you that we are offering you a position in our Company, after resolving that you would be a good fit to our workforce.

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Ghassan Group Co, Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend it to Emin Sahin Limited, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

EMIN SAHIN LIMITED:

Contact Person: Utku Serjan

Dogan Arasli Blvd. No: 188

Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey

Phone: 00905 365 796 862

COPY: [link under review]

However, in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate (FWC), after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Finally, there would also be a mandatory job orientation/training exercise for all new staff, and this program will start within 5 days on arrival for work sign-on!

Engineer Khaled USMAN

Human Resource Leader

AlGhassan Group Company

Physical Location Address:

Stat Sok. No: 6, Piyalepaşa, 36440

Beyoğlu /İstanbul, Turkey Republic

Telephone line: 00905 445 483 478

Facsimile (Fax): 00905 002 885 786

Web: www.alghassangroupstuk.com

Please is this true

Dear Yussif Aminu Yidana,
We refer to your recent application for a job, and we are pleased to inform you that we are offering you a position in our Company, after resolving that you would be a good fit to our workforce.

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Ghassan Group Co, Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend it to Emin Sahin Limited, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

EMIN SAHIN LIMITED:
Contact Person: Utku Serjan
Dogan Arasli Blvd. No: 188
Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: 00905 365 796 862
COPY: [link under review]

However, in line with Turkish expatriate statuary law, you will incur the initial cost (refundable) for the processing of the foreigner certificate (FWC), after which we will sponsor/process your work permits, flight tickets, and other traveling documents.

Finally, there would also be a mandatory job orientation/training exercise for all new staff, and this program will start within 5 days on arrival for work sign-on!

Engineer Khaled USMAN
Human Resource Leader
AlGhassan Group Company
Physical Location Address:
Stat Sok. No: 6, Piyalepaşa, 36440
Beyoğlu /İstanbul, Turkey Republic
Telephone line: 00905 445 483 478
Facsimile (Fax): 00905 002 885 786
Web: www.alghassangroupstuk.com

Please is this true
-@Aminyidana

This is a scam. First off by Turkish law your employer has to pay for ALL PROCESSING FEES inregards to applying for a work visa. Right away when they start asking you for fees to pay for the application process then you should know its a scam.

If you search them on google multiple other people have already said they are a scam.

No such company named: EMIN SAHIN LIMITED even exists.

The address to Emin Shain Limited is too a shopping mall. Not an office.

The other address given for the Alghassngroupstuk goes back to an apartment building. Not an office.

There is no such thing as "Turkish expatriate statuary law" in Turkey.

There is many other red flags as well.

Anyone have insight on YEP Turkey?

hello is there anyone who know direct company and provide sponsorship visa? Thank you

@Gabriella12345 it is a scam. There is no such school. Go onto Facebook and look for "English Teachers in Turkey" there is a big write up there

@saidusaaa

Me also got an un  expected amazing offer without any interview from Al Ghassan group.

A good company sends you cash to buy your tickets etc. Otherwise do not send any money.Best way to find a job is coming here and apply with local address .

@infoaboutTurkey

Thanks for such a great information.

Anyone please let me know about (Astir Logistics)

I have received a job offer .

I'll be much thankful for this favor.

Just ask company to airline tickets to be sent to you.If they are serious they will.

Otherwise they are scammers.

@infoaboutTurkey

I got job offer letter from Astir Logistics A-D/0013 Yolu Mh. Üsküdar, 34188, Çanakçi/İstanbul, Turkey

+90 537 379 5156 +90 4958 0103 57

is this fake

Hi, i recieved a job offer from Astir Logistics, Yolu Mh, uskudar, Istanbul, turkey, they ask me to pay 1090 USD to a travel company to get a foreign worker certificate, please advice me, chinnaiyan

@Prabin Sharma where are you from, i have also recieved the job offer, iam chinnaiyan from chennai, my watsapp ***

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

[Post under review]
-@chinn1971

One of the main reasons people get fake job offers is they post contract details on the internet.

It's a very silly thing to do.

Hello everyone,

For your own safety, it's recommended not to share personal information like your contact details on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello everyone,
For your own safety, it's recommended not to share personal information like your contact details on the forum.

Thank you,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
-@Cheryl

Scammers trawl the internet for any contact details they can find.

Posting details is really silly

@Prabin Sharma Hi,

I also got an offer from Astir Logistics, is this really a scam? are we scammed by astir logistics? this was last year, is really a scam?

@infoaboutTurkey

Kindly please assist if this is legit. I received from company called Alqassimgroup. Read below all details please.

Kind regards

Prince Sedumedi

We acknowledge the receipt of your message, and reconfirm that you have been appointed as a Sales Coordinator in Al Qassim Group of Companies Istanbul.

Accordingly, please proceed to contact Yunus Yildirim Llc through email: [email protected] for the processing of your foreigner worker's certificate, in turn enabling us to sponsor your residence/work permits.

Finally, we would also provide your flight tickets, reimbursements/relocation allowances, soon after you complete the processing through the agency.

Engr. Khalid B. Uthman

Human Resource Manager

AL Qassim Group of Companies

Alemdar, Alayköşkü Cd.No:5, 34110

Fatih, İstanbul, Republic of Turkey

Telephone line: +905 319 684 057

On Aug 17 2023, at 11:50 am, Hrh Prince P. Sedumedi II <[email protected]> wrote:

Good morning

I have received an email and wish to furnish if this email is from your organization.

I will be glad if you confirm please.

Kindest Regards

Hrh Prince Sedumedi II SEDUMEDI

[link under review]

Republic of the South Africa

+27833458408

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023, 10:05 AlQassim Group of Companies, <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Phemelo Iceaboth Sedumedi,

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Qassim Group of Companies Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend it to YUNUS YILDIRIM LLC, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

YUNUS YILDIRIM LLC:

Contact Person: Mr. Sonmezsoy Tarik

Merkez Mah. Salihpasa Cad. Dabaklar

Is Merkez No: 32/57 Gaziosmanpasa

ISTANBUL, REPUBLIC OF TURKEY

Telephone Line: +905349303562

Copy: [email protected]

Engr. Khalid B. Uthman

Human Resource Manager

---- On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 20:30:03 +0400 Hrh Prince P. Sedumedi II <[email protected]> wrote ---

I will send it soon.

Full name : Phemelo Iceaboth Sedumedi

Position applying for: Marketing coordinator / Sales or Customer service.

Monthly salary expectation : Market related salary

On Sun, 30 Jul 2023, 16:47 AlQassim Group, Istanbul., <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear candidate,

We are recruiting for the 2023 job vacancies. We therefore kindly request you send us CV/Resume alongside below details, for more evaluation.

Full name?

Position applying for?

Monthly salary expectation?

AlQassim Group Istanbul.

Dear all,

With number of increasing threads about job offers you might take from Turkey, I have decided to create a main topic for our visitors to be informed of this situation.

* Work permit licence is rarely given and have couple of rules to be followed (except for syrian refugees which is out of context here).

For every 1 foreigner worker, a company has to employ 5 Turkish citizens
Application process takes a week, and 1 - 6 months to be processsed

=>> If a company is asking you money, don't send them because if it was legit company they wouldn't ask for such money because its illegal

When you check their websites / domains are newly registered, photos are from other sites, addresses are random, even their references are stolen from other websites. Also they don't have fixed numbers which starts an area code of 0212 or 0216 for istanbul because in order to obtain that they have to give official id and legit utility address.

Considering these facts, please don't you send any of your personal details or money!

Post the company info in this thread and I will update this post with well known scam websites that we know of.

Also you can send these information to https://www.egm.gov.tr/Sayfalar/Ihbar.aspx which is official police email of Turkey to help them aware of these scammers.

Names aren't important but here are some of the notorious "fake companies" that you should know of:

Voltwood
Eminönü Hospital
Bagcilar Unity Academy
Cihangir Oil Company
Marmaris International Recruitment
Aydıner Construction (HR)

Good luck!
-@infoaboutTurkey

Is this information and email below legit

We acknowledge the receipt of your message, and reconfirm that you have been appointed as a Sales Coordinator in Al Qassim Group of Companies Istanbul.

Accordingly, please proceed to contact Yunus Yildirim Llc through email: [email protected] for the processing of your foreigner worker's certificate, in turn enabling us to sponsor your residence/work permits.

Finally, we would also provide your flight tickets, reimbursements/relocation allowances, soon after you complete the processing through the agency.

Engr. Khalid B. Uthman

Human Resource Manager

On Aug 17 2023, at 11:50 am, Hrh Prince P. Sedumedi II <[email protected]> wrote:

Good morning

I have received an email and wish to furnish if this email is from your organization.

I will be glad if you confirm please.

Kindest Regards

Hrh Prince Sedumedi II SEDUMEDI

[link under review]

Republic of the South Africa

+27833458408

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023, 10:05 AlQassim Group of Companies, <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Phemelo Iceaboth Sedumedi,

We therefore inform you to accept this Letter as confirmation of your employment with Al Qassim Group of Companies Istanbul. Hence, there would be NO Additional Interview required.

Attached with this message is the contract document and upon acceptance, please sign the last page and resend it to YUNUS YILDIRIM LLC, for processing of your foreigner worker's certificate (FWC).

YUNUS YILDIRIM LLC:

Contact Person: Mr. Sonmezsoy Tarik

Merkez Mah. Salihpasa Cad. Dabaklar

Is Merkez No: 32/57 Gaziosmanpasa

ISTANBUL, REPUBLIC OF TURKEY

Telephone Line: +905349303562

Copy: [email protected]

Engr. Khalid B. Uthman

Human Resource Manager

---- On Sun, 30 Jul 2023 20:30:03 +0400 Hrh Prince P. Sedumedi II <[email protected]> wrote ---

I will send it soon.

Full name : Phemelo Iceaboth Sedumedi

Position applying for: Marketing coordinator / Sales or Customer service.

Monthly salary expectation : Market related salary

On Sun, 30 Jul 2023, 16:47 AlQassim Group, Istanbul., <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear candidate,

We are recruiting for the 2023 job vacancies. We therefore kindly request you send us CV/Resume alongside below details, for more evaluation.

Full name?

Position applying for?

Monthly salary expectation?

AlQassim Group Istanbul.

@Prabin Sharma

I also received an offer letter from Astir Logistics

The employee is asked to contact

the below office, which is responsible for the procurement of his or her Foreigner Worker's Certificate Hence, any

expenses incurred shall be refunded to the employee after 5 working days of concluding the above-requested prot

Read the ruddy thread

@nouman khan79 yes i too recieved a job offer from astir logistics, turkey, i checked with few more people who have recieved the job offer the job offer letter have the same matter except the pay, position, and name, even the job letter no is the same  for all candidate, chinnaiah

Pay rates are so miserable in Turkey.If you're looking for a job .You'd better look somewhere else.Look countries' minimum wages and other conditions.

Turkey's minimum wage a little over $300 which is not good.The best way to find is going that country and then apply jobs in person.In order to do that.You have to save money in U.S.Dollars and Euro for your initial expenses there.In Pittsburg  Tunisian Medical doctor lady run grocery store register at first until get a real job.Be realistic and make plans.A serious company sends to you money or reimburses you when you show up to their office.Nigerian con people do anything get your money.If  you live in Houston&Atalanta you probably know very well.

@nouman khan79 yes i too received a job offer from Astir logistics, please share the job offer letter number it is the same no for all applicants even for driver, worker, Supervisor, i have checked with few persons who have recieved the offer watsapp me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@nouman khan79 yes i too received a job offer from Astir logistics, please share the job offer letter number it is the same no for all applicants even for driver, worker, Supervisor, i have checked with few persons who have recieved the offer watsapp me <***>
-@chinn1971

Scamers commonly target people who are silly enough to post contact details on the internet.

You've been told once but here we are again.

Of course the offer is a scam, but you don't want to believe it.

Greed is a great winner for scammers.

Yes, I m the Victim. Astir Logistics & Sonmezsoy Travels are 100% Scammers.

I just repeat myself for x time, employer should pay, full stop...Why you should pay anything if they want you, easy, very easy.. I moved often in the past and employer pays not only for flight tickets, but also rent for a few years, moving cost, .. and much more.

You pay for anything is outrageous.

Key question, why do they want you?

hi everyone, I want to make sure if this is a scam because last week I have received the same email with the same exact form and details. Once they have sent me a fee about paying for the certificate and application fee and beside that I knew it was a scam because there is no way a real job offer would ask me to pay in order to start working and all this came from Al Qassim Group and they gave us someone to contact named ENGR. KHALED B OTHMAN and I called him then he told me to go and talk to someone named OMER in order to make me my certificate, so then when I contacted him he asked me to send a fee of 1069USD for my certificate and flight tickets but thank god I haven't sent the money.

and another one

Greed is so much more fun than reading answers

@Fred I didn't have any clue about this whole fake job offers i just saw the answers shared by everyone and i compared it to the email that i got it's the first time i face something like that that's why i asked... Anyways thanks