Do you know this company ?

Dear Brother,
My name is Khan, from Pakistan .i live in Damma,KSA. my younger brother is in touch with a company for job purpose interviews name (Voltwood Inc.) based in Istanbul .
Address:
Barbaros Blvd No:169 Istanbul, Turkey
[email protected]
(+90) 555 023 45 63   
since i tried to find out some contact in Istanbul but failed. I will highly appreciate if you just support me to get the company where about (means company is ok, not fake?? or have some reputation & name  in the market) like this info. You know on websites we cant believe any thing.
i will appreciate your support and thanks in advance. Jazak Alalh.

Best Regards,
Khan

Did you contact the company!!

Yes...my brother had interviews....but ambiquity is....on web sites ...normally companies exaggerate its info...

fake!
did they want you to send any money?

As yet no...but may be later..
How it can be judge...its fake or real??? I ll appriciate ur advise

you have to learn how to benefit internet.
1) you should look for countries' area codes, in this case you can find out that the number belongs to gsm, not landline operator.
2) did you see the photos under "about us" tab of voltwood.com? save them and use https://www.google.com.tr/imghp?hl=tr&tab=ri to check them. you can see that these people's photos have been copied from different sites.
3) i also checked istanbul map, and number 169 is a well known skyscraper "tat towers" which has been empty since decades bcs of some lagal issues.

Simplest way to know is if they ask for money.  Then it is 100% fake.

Also there are other signs, namely:

1) Lack of proper face to face interview process
2) Applicant not having specialized skills or experience but still being offered a job.  Getting a visa for such applicants is very difficult in most countries outside of GCC
3) Sometimes they use a genuine company website but communicate from free email addresses with you

Dear XTang,
appreciated your concern and guidance,well noted.
stay blessed.

Old company according to them but a brand new domain name.
Stolen photos from a legitimate company used on their site.

I'll bet they ask for money for the visa soon.

you & other suggestions were absolutely right. Thanks for suggestion.:)
they asked for visa processing fee.
thanks to all .
stay blessed

khan0660 wrote:

you & other suggestions were absolutely right. Thanks for suggestion.:)
they asked for visa processing fee.
thanks to all .
stay blessed

I'm shocked  .... or maybe not.

This is a really popular scam of late but it's really easy to find out about them.

Hi, i recieved same proposal today from this company, tried to contact them by phone but no way to get them.

titahhichem wrote:

Hi, i recieved same proposal today from this company, tried to contact them by phone but no way to get them.

These scams work because greed outweighs common sense and intelligence.
Please read post 10

I'm not naive as you think I just shared this to show,  that is a scam.

I got the same offer, but I know this is fake, so please be careful.