Pakistani dentist: What exams to clear after getting PR

Hi, I am looking to settle in Turkey. I am from Pakistan. I checked the Labor Laws of Turkey, they are not allowing foreign dentists work in Turkey. However, my fiance is in Turkey. Once we are married, will I be able to practice?
Few questions:
1) My fiance is going to be a citizen of Turkey soon, once he is a citizen, how long will it take for me to be a citizen once we are married?
2) What are the exams that I would need to give to have my dental degree recognized by the Turkish Dental Council? (I have tried to find the exam name and details, so far unable to do that)
3) Will I be able to give these exams while I am waiting to be a permanent citizen?
4) How many parts/steps are of these exams? Are they theory or practical as well?
5) Are these exams in Turkish or English?
6) Is there a website which can guide me? If so, please tell.

here below the formal guide from official web site of assessment selection and placement center. unfortunately, there is no english version.
https://dokuman.osym.gov.tr/pdfdokuman/ … 112019.pdf

Thankyou for the help Borraro. Need a bit more. What is this PDF about? The Turkish Dental Registration Exams?

you're welcome, it is about Examination for Specialty in Dentistry, where i dont know if it is suitable for yr situation. there are texts for "yabancı uyruklu adaylar" which is about "foreign appicants". referring to other laws' articles, need to read and weel understand. so it is better to apply through a pro agent instead of translation only, i think..

It takes at least 5 years of being married to possibly gain citizenship here. If you will be accepted as a dentist is not something I can answer. For that you will need to ask an authority on that.

visit

www.crosstechgroup.net

I.m  From Pakistan as well plz need a little help in settling in turkey as a dentist

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

If you are dentist and want to work in turkey.

First of all u have to submit your bds certificates translate in Turkish language from noter in denklik which is in Ankara
Within 6 months or one year u will have ur equivalency certificate then u can sit for exam.

1-You need to pass Turkish language exam.
2-You have to sit for an exam name:DUS exam
3-Exam will be in Turkish language so u must have good knowledge of Turkish language.

I am an Indian dentist presently working in Oman

Can foreign trained dentist practise in turkey

What are all the steps for that

I plan to practise n later settle there

Kindly giide
@hijazi2310786

If you are dentist and want to work in turkey.
First of all u have to submit your bds certificates translated in Turkish language from noter in denklik which is in Ankara
Within 6 months or one year u will have your equivalency certificate then u can sit for an exam.
1-You need to pass a Turkish language exam.
2-You have to sit for an exam called: DUS exam
3-Exam will be in Turkish language so u must have a very good knowledge of the Turkish language
@Wafa_Haider

The exam is in Turkish so you should be fluent in it or you won't be accepted to work here.
@hijazi2310786 hello I hope you are doing great
Can you please guide me what exams we have to give for oman job?