Looking for job in Istanbul

Merhaba herkese!

Benim adim Ivana, Ben 23 yaşındayım ve ben Hırvat.
Simdi İstanbul'dayim. I really need a regular job, (on other way I can not stay here for while) no matter what type of business, it is essential that can do the job that is not caused by working skills. I finished the merchant and commercial high school, and I do not have work experience in this area. I worked as a manager in call center. Actively know Serbian, Croatian, English, also I learning Turkish. I am responsible and serious, hard working, with good communication skills, open-minded and friendly person. I am willing to learn and improve my own skills, I am willing to contribute to the work of every company through my work. Any job that I can find its welcome. Lütfen bana yardımcı olun .
you can contact me by e-mail: [email protected]

iyi gunler ve kolay gelsin

Ivana

Hi and welcome on board Ivana!

Maybe you should post an advert in the jobs section of Istanbul classifieds.

Regards
Armand

PS: As it is the anglophone forum can you please post in English?

Hi Armand,
ok I will do it, thank you!
Regards
Ivana

Benim adim shamia ,ben mısrlıyım , Ben 31 yaşındayım ,ben tercüman olarak çalışmek ıstıyorum ,üstelık ben electrıc mühndeısıyımde .ve inglize ve arabça  konuşyorum üstelık türkçe konuşıyorum ve okuma yazma bılıyorum ,ıstanbulde çalışmek ıstıyorum
My name is shamia ,i am Egypt-ion , i am 31yeras old ,i want to work as translator ,and i am Electric  Engineer , i speaking English and  Arabic and speakıng & reading and writing  Turkish ,i want to work in Istanbul

Hi!

just like you I'm new here. I've lived in Istanbul in 2010 during my internship. And people had told me it's not easy for expat to find job in Istanbul. but I hope that God will make it easy for you and hopefully in anytime soon u'll get good news. I'm looking for a job too, but only next year I'll be going to Istanbul. maybe we can be friends. :) Good luck! bende turkce konusmak biliyorum, ama cok yavas konusyorum. Belki seninle pratik yapibiliriz, :) Kolay gelsin arkadasim!ve Hayirlisi Olsun.

Wuw, look at that Turkish.

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

OK..but i couldnot acess your account :) my account link on above..

Dear Ivana.
I read your profile and understood that you had lived living in  Ankara. We have a factory in Ankara Ostim. maybe I can do somthing for finding a job for you. my email and yahoo massenger addrs. is below if you mind we can chat and write eachother.
hope to see you.
byee

halook2003[at]yahoo.com

Hello all.

To note that this thread is old. :/
To job seekers, could you please post your ads in the Jobs in Istanbul section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

im searching a job in istanbul

Hello ADILSANOUR -> What are your qualifications? In which sector are you looking for work? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

i am looking for job in istanbul..

Hello deep1988,

this is an old discussion.

Please post your ad in the Jobs in Istanbul section.

Thanks,

Francesca

[moderated: off topic + should write in English here]

Hi khd.akkad,

Can you give us more information about the job you are looking for, this might help to guide you in the right way. :)

Thank you,

David.

merhaba ben fransada isletme okuyorum ve turkiyede  sekiz hafta boyunca zorunlu  staj gormem lazim ( kasim - ocak araliginda). bir cok sirkette mail attim ama hic bir sonuc alamadim... banada yardim edersen sevinirim :) tesekkurler

Hi  sarah 001,

Please post in English language on the Anglophone forum. I suggest you to translate and post it again in English.

Thank you,

David.