Dentist looking for a job ?

Am a dentist graduated from Iraq and still didn't take the qualification exam but am looking for a job in the mean time ? if there is a center or clinic that needs english and Arabic speaking dentist . thank u ^^

Perhaps getting the qualification first would serve you better, in order to serve others.

For internships, you can post/search on the following link.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … hcare.html

Good luck!

Ayşa wrote:

Am a dentist graduated from Iraq and still didn't take the qualification exam but am looking for a job in the mean time ? if there is a center or clinic that needs english and Arabic speaking dentist . thank u ^^

try the american hospital in istanbul

Am qualified to work ...I mean didn't take the qualification exam in here which is in turkish ..I already said I have graduated and ended my degree ...

I understand Ayse, that is why I also did not suggest getting the 'degree' but 'qualification'. That would be the first step anyway in order to get a legit job for which I guided you to the forum link. Hope this clarifies things.

Good luck

Ayşa wrote:

Am qualified to work ...I mean didn't take the qualification exam in here which is in turkish ..I already said I have graduated and ended my degree ...

Yea !!! I see ... Thank u anyway for the link .

No problem,
Good luck!

Ayşa wrote:

Yea !!! I see ... Thank u anyway for the link .

i am a dentist with 12 years of experience in india. Moved to Makezefendi, Istanbul. looking for a job with a dentist or in a hospital. speaks Hindi and English. Trying to learn Turkish as well.

Hi simerpayal,

Feel free to create a detailed resume under the Jobs in Istanbul section of the website to gain more exposure.

Good luck

Chris
Expat.com

i heard that this law was abolished!? I mean foreign dentists can work in turkey now is that right ??

the law stays the same, no change.

Hi there! I'm interested in working as a dentist in istanbul! What are the requirements about language or assigning in a dental association? Generally is there any procedure that I have to follow in order to work there? Thanks in advance!

You must be a turkish ciztizen to work as a dentist in Turkey

No expatriate or foreigner can work as dentist ????

Do you know anything more about this? Is it subject to change ? I've been trying to find out more about this but can't seem to find anything. Where can I read about this ; any advice is appreciated.

Hi myself looking for a job as a dentist in turkey

According to article 6 of International Workforce Law No 6735; application made for occupations and professions confined exclusively to Turkish citizens in other laws shall be rejected.
The following professional occupations cannot be performed by foreigners:
Dentistry (dentist, dental surgery)
Nursing (midwife, nurse)
Pharmacist
Veterinary
Managing director in private health institutions
Lawyer (Judge, public prosecutor)
Notary
Security staff
Exportation of fish, abalone, mussel, sponge, pearl, coral
Diving, maritime pilotage, and captainship, engineering and mariner on ships, within the territorial waters
Customs brokerage
Tourist guiding

Hello sir,
Is this the same link to apply for a job in Istanbul?

Hi Danish Malik,

How can we help you? To whom are you addressing your question? Please note that this thread is old and inactive.

Good luck,
Christine

I am physician want to join Volunteer work during covid 19 in any capacity to serve communities living here and host country Turkey

What about herbal physician