Can Filipino Teachers find teaching jobs in Istanbul Turkey

Hi. I am a Filipino preschool teacher and am currently working at an international school here in jakarta Indonesia. I have a degree in Education and i majored in early childhood.

I am considering of moving to Istanbul this January but am worried it will be hard for me to find job there.

Is it possible for a Filipino teacher to find a teaching job there in Turkey?

Thanks

Finding an English teaching job should be an issue. The English taught by natives is subpar

Hi marccanthy. Yup i was expecting language schools will prefer native-speakers ofcourse. However, i am particularly after kindergarten and preschools. I am just not sure if Turkish schools hire expats, like in my case a non-native english speaker.

Should not make a difference. Many people are here teaching from the US and aren't natives nor have Turkish roots. I have two associates from NYC that have taught in istanbul and here in Antalya.

if you need help message me

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.
bytkeyon wrote:

if you need help message me [email protected]

If you have information that may assist the OP then please post it here. The forum is all about the exchange of information.

I would ask that members, especially female members do not answer such posts as this from a total stranger.

Actually, there are many Filipino English  teachers in Istanbul.