Seeking Teaching Jobs in Dominican Republic

Good day all!   :top: I'm from London and I've recently completed the TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) practical and online courses, so I am now TEFL certified and I was wondering if anyone could offer advice to someone like myself who is seeking to teach English in Dominican Republic hopefully and where to apply to? Sorry I'm quite new to this lol

Welcome to the forums. You need to be contacting all the private schools in any area you want to live.  Get started now as they are recruiting for August start and work visas take time.

Oh cool! I'll check those out, thanks!

Hi,

How did you get on with your teaching job in the Dominican Republic. It would be interesting to see how you got on because I love the country (only been once) and I immediately imagined living there permanently.

Like you, I am also from London and would welcome a move to DR!!

Welcome to the forums cisco.  My guess is he hasn't actually got a job or moved here YET.

Here is what I suggest,  open a new thread asking your questions about teaching jobs here!  Ask for feedback on the job, the experience etc and you will get the feedback you are looking for.