Good standing certificate from Saudi Council

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the update!
So, are you going to arrange someone to send COGS from Saudi on behalf of you?
If so, do we need to get any appointment?
Please share if u have any info regarding it
Thank you!!

Hlo anitta
I too got with wired issue date, I complained to Saudi Council, raised ticket, as I Don have enuff time, I send the same good standing to ahpra. Wat abt u, wat ur case officer said to u, is ther any issues.

Did u get good standing with correct issue date

can you help me please my cogs is for ahpra too for my registration. i hve already requested my cogs last sunday but there is no certificte appeared on my mumaris plus account.. what will i do?? please help.. how can i get my issued cogs...because it says issued certificte already last sunday but nothing on my certifictes.. thanks for the reply

Usually case officer may give u 1 month extension.. But it depends

No need at all... No need to do it again... Continously call customer care service and complaint... But same time u can update ur details my adding service

Once u got ur cogs after payment of 300 Sar, the certificate will be there in mumaris plus. Previously they were sending it to ur mail. But now u can upload it from mumaris plus. Go to.. My certificate... Then download it... Take a color print. Send someone to nearest Saudi Council with copy of ur professional accreditation certificate, Saudi Council card, passport. They will stamp and and seal it in their own envelope. Then u can courier it through smsa.

I have done d same.. I will reply to case officer I think.. The screenshot of mumaris plus account will work I think.. May be for ANMAC we can send the corrected certificate.

No dear..until now not.

I got it after one month... Pls call them everyday and follow ur mail. That's the only think u can do.

I am so sick and stress

I hv send same to ANMAC nw, but complaint to Saudi Council, if I get corrected one I'll make them to send again.

Hello can i ask what are the steps that you do on requesting good standing from Saudi council?

Hi  lincy ,can you tell me how you get goodstanding certificate with issueing date.

Hi  lincy plz reply me ?
How you dolve the problem.?

hello everyone how long does ur RO gave u an extension to submit cogs for rego in ahpra? thanks

I have requested last may 19 and it says issued on the same date but until now there's no issued cert. on my mumaris plus... please help

I have requested last may 19 and it says issued on the same date but until now there's no issued cert. on my mumaris plus... please help

tawasul will resume on june 10 :(

please help me how can i contact scfhs tru email... thanks... my case is urgent, my RO cant wait any longer.. please please help me what to do...

It Takes 1 week, my frnd she had same situation. registration officer can smtime give 2 weeks, mine he gave me 2 weeks Time

my RO gave me 10 days more extension... do u think i can get my cogs by then? do i need to reset my tawasul request?? thanks

Hi Neethu,
Did AHPRA accept tour COGS with wrong date?
I'm also in the same boat, trying to contact SCFHS  everyday for the past few days, nobody picking up 😞

They will be back on june 10

Thanks for the response.
Do you think AHPRA would accept the COGS with wrong date?
I don't know whether I should send it to them or wait until get it fixed, which I don't know when 😞

Hi all, I'm also looking into this matter very closely as My wife got a job opportunity in London very recently. She had already passed all the selection criteria except this Good standing certificate from Saudi Council. She finally worked at Saudi in the year of 2012, after which she had returned to India since then. What are the formalities/procedures to acquire this certificate? have anyone got any idea on this, kindly help me out.

Hi neethu I was working in KSA from 2010 to 2012 .my scfhs registration got expired in 2014.when I tried to login to mumaris plus as a new candidate.But there was no data in my profile to apply for good standing certificate.I contacted this number yesterday 920019393-add 00966 if u r calling from outside Saudi.initially there will be Arabic instruction followed by English.Give ur reign number.they asked me to give a new mail I'd .then I tried to login with the new mail I'd and have forgot password and reset link will come to the new mail.Login again with the new mail I'd nd new password.U will view ur profile with fatalism.then u can update ur profile first and can apply for good standing certificate later.if any doubt u can ask

I succeeded in calling to 920019393.and they changed my registered mail I'd to a new one. I was  able to apply for good standing certificate.If possible try to call with ur Arabic colleague then u can speak.

Hi Neethu,
Have you got the COGS without errors? I got one with error on the issue date(jan1,0001)

I'm also looking into this matter very closely as My wife got a job opportunity in London very recently. She had already passed all the selection criteria except this Good standing certificate from Saudi Council. She finally worked at Saudi in the year of 2012, after which she had returned to India since then. What are the formalities/procedures to acquire this certificate? do you have any idea on this, kindly help me out.

You can go to tawasul and fill up the required fields. You will get a ticket number, then do follow up with that number.
Simultaneously, call scfhs everyday and enquire. They will email you the way to open mumaris account. It took nearly a month for me to get it done. Once you open the practitioner account, go to my services and apply good standing.

Hiii ate u already got the good standing certificate is it. U got it from mumaris . I have done the payment so from wr can I get the certificate . They will send to my mail o watt

After payment, you can open again your mumaris plus account and you can print your good standing.

It shows certificate issued. But I din get the certificate. I checked in my certificates they din send. From 3 days it shows like that still I din receive the certificate

Plz tell mi after how many days u got the certificate. Mine it shows issued but I didn't get the certificate yet.. from 3 days it's same..

I filed a request thru thawasul they sent a mail saying bill generated

Jaykay20 wrote:

can you help me please my cogs is for ahpra too for my registration. i hve already requested my cogs last sunday but there is no certificte appeared on my mumaris plus account.. what will i do?? please help.. how can i get my issued cogs...because it says issued certificte already last sunday but nothing on my certifictes.. thanks for the reply

Did u get your certificate

Did u got the certificate for good stnding??

Yes

But they asked us to send email n request trough tawasul