Good standing certificate from Saudi Council

Hi! Is there anyone here trying to obtain Good standing certificate from Saudi Council for Health Specialties thru Mumaris plus but unable to get since the license registration is expired already?
My license got expired 5 years ago (2014).

They are not responding to my emails and whenever I try to call them they will inform me that they will respond to the email that I have sent. I've been chasing them for 5 months now.

You can try calling their customer service.. 920019393..

I called them a number of times, they asked me to send an email. I sent multiple emails (Since January) but I have not received a single response from their end.

Did you get any solution I have same problem

No I haven't found the solution yet. I already asked someone to go to their office in Jeddah but the staffs there were all clueless. They are still directing me to send an email.

Yes, their system is already fixed.

Hi! Is there anyone here trying to obtain Good standing certificate from Saudi Council for Health Specialties thru Mumaris plus but unable to get since the license registration is expired already?
Can anybody help me for a solution.

You should complain thru mumaris tawasul and call them every day. That is how I received my certificate. Good luck!

Hi
I'm also facing the same problem, not able to apply for good standing may be due to its expiry. I tried calling and they told to register complaint in tawasal and within 5 working days they vil do something. Do u think that vil help me. Pls reply.

I already complaint through mummaris plus tawasul, but no response

Ma'am, they ask you to register thru mumaris plus?Now they are insisting that if your license is expired, you can't have good standing.What steps you followed to obtain good standing mam?thank you

Thanks for your updates!

would u mind telling me,how can we complain through Tawasul, what document needs to be attached at the end? do i need to have old iqama copy?

Any response would be greatly appreciated

Im totally confused and panic. Kindly help!!

Dear.... After complaining I got ticket number. But I can't see the status of query. They are not replying.... Which number u called them... And how they gave u good standing certificate.. Pls help me dear

I didn't get good standing, I jus complained thru tawasul

Hai i got good standing certificate.but there is no issue date.how can i solve . Is there issue date on u r certificate.please help me.

How u got good standing certificate, pls tell me also. I need too

Open 1.saudi commission for health speciaties in that .e-services  then practitioners then  mummaris plus.then open it go down and click on enter mumaris.open it and enter username and pass word if u dont know . Click on forgot pass wrd and they will link to mail and create new pass word .with that open then click my services there 2nd one is request for good standing certificate .then they will ask some question answer it and send then  pay with mastercard or sadad payment .after that they will send certificate to ur mummaris

I cannot apply, bcos Saudi card is expired, so good standing certificate service is not opening.

Hi,

Could you find a way??

No

No, wat abt u

Dear.... Saudi Council card is expired.. Then how can we apply good standing... In mumaris plus its shows that active registration is not found

Most probably, you would have to renew your SC.

You cannot renew the card once outside ksa

you may contact them every day thru their hotline and drop an email every day. It takes some time and patience. That is how I managed to obtain my certificate.

good luck

The same thing happened to me. I just called them every day and email them every day.

You may renew your card but it takes some effort, time and money. They will issue the certificate, you just have to be patient with their system.

My license has expired in 2014. I was able to get my good standing certificate. Their system has some technical error. You just have to be patient, I waited for three months to receive mine (January 2019 to March 2019).

Hi! you can just attach your professional ID, it doesn't matter if it is expired already. Also, your iqama number and your contact number. It was a kinda long process and copy paste is not allowed so you have to type the whole thing if you want to send it every day. They will give you a ticket number for follow up, but it doesn't help at all.

hi Lincy, yes.. there should be an issuance date. send it back to Saudi Council thru mumaris plus/ tawasul.

I registered in tawasal, waiting for reply after 5 days

Hi annettee which no u called.

920019393 is their hotline.

Any link given for verification bel9w that certificate

Unlike the previously issued certificate, the new one does not have a link at the bottom of the GSC.

Hi dear,

Just want to clear what process did you take? You first renew your saudi council license and then apply for the cogs or apply for cogs right away? I got the same problem, my license was expired and been contacting them few weeks now to help me with the COGS.

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Thanks to all i got my good standing

Hello Jen,

I did not renew my license from Saudi Council.

thanks ANneetee.

SO you just wait for them to response to all your queries? I have been contacting them everyday but with no response.

Hi anitta .i dont know about that.my saudi council not expered.if i wil get any news i will convey to you..sorry