Good standing certificate from Saudi Council

Hi dear,

Until now you didn't get the certificate? How about calling the customer service?

For the verification process, they send me information regarding that. They said to follow these steps.

1/ deposit  150 SR to our bank account :
Our bank account details:
Account name :       Saudi Commission For health Specialties
IBAN :                         SA12 1000 0020 1590 0700 1306
Bank name :             National  Commercial bank
Branch name :         Bathaa main branch
Saudi Arabia
Swift code : Ncbksaje

2/ Attaché the original payment recite with the original verification form & a copy of the registration card

3/send it by carrier to our address:
Address: Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, Diplomatic Quarter, next to the Egyptian Embassy
P.O. Box: 94656
Postal Code: 11614

Hi dear,

I don't know if this will help. Try to send email to them with this email address [email protected] or [email protected] regarding your problem.

I hope they will answer.

hi dear,

you can ask for a friend to go to the saudi council office and ask for official envelope to be use for your certificate and send it via mail to AHPRA, if you don't have someone in Saudi to do it for you, you can contact Ex Saudi Express in facebook. They are helping nurses to send the certificate directly to ahpra.

Hi dear,

Until now you didn't get the certificate? How about calling the customer service?

For the verification process, they send me information regarding that. They said to follow these steps.

1/ deposit  150 SR to our bank account :
Our bank account details:
Account name :       Saudi Commission For health Specialties
IBAN :                         SA12 1000 0020 1590 0700 1306
Bank name :             National  Commercial bank
Branch name :         Bathaa main branch
Saudi Arabia
Swift code : Ncbksaje

2/ Attaché the original payment recite with the original verification form & a copy of the registration card

3/send it by carrier to our address:
Address: Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, Diplomatic Quarter, next to the Egyptian Embassy
P.O. Box: 94656
Postal Code: 11614

Hi jenny
What is this verification form and from I can get this.

With that I don't know. I ask them but they did not respond to me.. maybe you can call them to ask.

I called them already everyday, response is still working. But not resolved. Anyway I'm disturbing them everyday.

Hi maam!.. i have d same problem.. how to use tawasul?.. because they are asking ticket #

Any update Neethu?

No, I talk to my registration officer, he gave me a statutory declaration to sign, but still no reply from Saudi Council

How long have you been waiting for Neethu? Is it your first extension request to the case officer?
My further focs deadline is getting closer and don't know what to do😞

Hi
I already completed my bridging program in Australia, as during the time I applied for DL, I was able to give a good standing from Saudi Arabia. Nw due to this issue its not possible, anyway I explained him and he may reply next week, but still my tawasal request is open, they Din solve it.

Hello Lincy1. I just wanted to ask you if they have sent you you good standing certificate right after securing yourpayment? Because for me, I applied thru munaris plus last May2 and paid it on the 5th day, however; there is no certificate posted on my mumaris plus neither on my email. Upon checking it says that itwas already issued. But then I found nothing. Any suggestions on what to do? Thank you.

I called them yesterday and requested to send me an email stating that the delay is due to their tech. Pblm so that I can forward it to my case officer.
That wonderful lady I spoke to sent me an email saying, we regret to say no classification found as you didn't renew on time and tawasul shows 'resolved ', actually my issue hasn't solved yet🤦🏻‍♀️
When i try to submit tawasul, gives me same ticket nmbr and status shows resolved

So Please don't request any email from them, they will make u happy by doing such things.
Now I don't know what to do!!!!!

Try to ask your case officer about statutory declaration.

Hi jenny I am also trying for Australia.. Hi neethu.. Keep on calling them.. I have called them continuously for the past one month except Saturday and Sunday.. Put complaint in tawasul.. See the status of ur ticket.. Sometimes, they will just close ur ticket without  proper action.. I tried for last one month and finally I was able to apply for cogs. But the issued certificate has the date as Jan01, 0001.Ahpra case officer won't accept that. Now again I started to get rid of this problem by complaining in tawasul. I don't know when it will gonna be solved.

And this certificate should be send by Saudi Council if u want to send it to ahpra.. For that, now the system changed.. U need to get appointment with Saudi Council.

Ya I'm calling them every day
But no response

Hi Anitta,
How could you get COGSwithout mumaris account? I'm nearing my deadline to submit COGS to AHPRA, really worried about it and I don't know how to get an extension😔 what did u tell them when requesting extension?

hi i have the same problem. have u already obtain cogs from saudi council? because i need it to send to ahpra asap :( thanks

Hi did you already have a cogs from saudi council?

No it is not solved , I too hv the same issue

No I Don have

i got two weeks deadline to my registration officer in ahpra I already finished bridging program and waiting for my registrtion but i am having a hard time to obtain cogs from saudi council. i cannot contact anyone please help

I have also forgot my mumaris account my bad

how to contact saudi council? they only have the tawasul service :(

Me too, jus try to give the Saudi Council hot line number and mail id to them and let them contact. Bcos there is no other option, ask your case officer about statutory declaration anything

Hi jenny
Hw u, still my issue is not resolved, everyday I'm calling but not resolved. I'm very worried

Hi
Dear is ur issue resolved about date, bcos I applied and same problem with issue date. Wat u did pls help

Hi Anita did u get rid of ur date issue, I'm able to get good standing but same date problem, wt u did, pls reply

Hi dear.. Explain ur case officer about ur problem. Hopefully he will give u extension. portal. scfhs. org. sa
This s d site

If u don't remember ur username just enter ur mail I'd which u  registered with ur Saudi Council before. They click on forget password. Try to retrieve the password. Then with that password u can sign into mumaris plus account. There u can see ur registration details. In the left side of the Page, go to my services, then go to good standing, then to apply now.. If ur  registration already expired, it will show that no active awarded registration found. . If u see like that, then go to additional services.. Then there u update all ur details.. At the end u will get application number.. Same time go to tawasul service. Enter ur complaint there. U will get ticket number.. With that call customer care service.. +966 9200 19393.and make complaint there as well.. Tell them ur ticket number.. Make a call everyday at least once.. Then follow ur mail..

Yes.. But with error in issued date

I sent the issued cogs to ahpra and waiting for his response.. If he asks, I need to explain

https://portal.scfhs.org.sa/

https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/eservices/P … earch.aspx

This is to see the status of ur ticket

https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/eservices/P … ation.aspx

This is to put complaint in tawasul...

Type.. Technical aupport

Iqama.. Eventhough old n expired, no problem. Enter iqama no.
Mobile number.. Should be Saudi number.. Can be urs.. If u r not in saudi Arabia and u exited, can be ur friend's or relatives's number.. Update that in ur mumaris account

an someone say how many days extension I can get from AHPRA?

Hi dear,
Sorry for the late response. Yeah, the issue with the date of my COGS is already resolved. I sent tawasul request and after that I called the customer service and the lady from there did a report as well using my ticket number. The next day, they sent me the COGS with the corrected date thru email.

I have already requested my COgS but theres no certificate appeared on my certificates in mumaris plus..please help me what to do with this matter thank you

I tried to open mumaris plus and request for good standing, but when i tried to click “apply now” button, its telling that  no awarded classification and registration. My saudi council are still valid but i am already outside the kingdom now. Do i have to apply first for professional classification before i can proceed to good standing Certification request? I hope someone can help me regarding my concern.

Hi,
You don't have to renew your registration. You can request directly for COGS. Just send tawasul technical support request and call the customer service to follow up regarding your problem.
You will waste money if you will renew your registration first because they will ask for valid iqama and current letter from your employer in Saudi which i believe you don't have.