New Zealand student visa processing time

jinu_812002 wrote:

thank you jinson for the info, can we check the visa application status on line ?  i tried to call the no just kept on waiting for long time.

My agency did the processing behalf of me. So I don't know whether we can check the status online or not. You don't have to wait in the queue while calling the NZ immigration department. Just call them before 9 AM morning and choose call back option. You will get call back with in 1 hour.

thanks jinson for the guidance

Hi! I applied for my student visa last September 12 and no update yet. my intake is January.. is there still a delay in the processing of student visas?

Hi Masyong. I am also waiting for the result. I lodged my application on September 6 and was received by VAC Manila office on September 9. On October 10, VO emailed me and requested 3 additional documents which I complied on the same day. Until now still waiting for their decision.

hi all, my application is with the Case officer on 21st october and what is the expected required by the CO to call for the interview

jinu_812002 wrote:

hi all, my application is with the Case officer on 21st october and what is the expected time required by the CO to call for the interview

Hi. I had interview call yesterday for 18 mins. Then early this afternoon got my AIP.

Thank you all.

Hi
After passport verification at VFS global, in how many days do we receive E Visa?? I was told to upload documents on 1 nov.

Just for Curiosity.

Anybody in this forum got eVISA stamped for next year's intake? I mean January, February or March intake.

Let me know, please.. 

I submitted all the AIP documents and waiting for eVISA.

No not yet. Even i m waiting for the same. They had said it may take upto four weeks.

kerulp13 wrote:

No not yet. Even i m waiting for the same. They had said it may take upto four weeks.

One student for Feb 2020 intake on our Whatsapp Group had received the eVISA last day. He submitted AIP documents last week only.

Oh.. i had submitted documents on 1 st nov . Still have not received evisa.

Anybody going to Auckland for Feb 2020 intake??

hi i got my student visa rejected due to not giving enough proof i will be back to india after the course completion,  kindly let me know what are the proof that was submitted  for your part for returning back to india and will they still refuse if we reapply again?
hoping for your valuable information

jinu_812002 wrote:

hi i got my student visa rejected due to not giving enough proof i will be back to india after the course completion,  kindly let me know what are the proof that was submitted  for your part for returning back to india and will they still refuse if we reapply again?
hoping for your valuable information

Do you get the interview call? OR you get rejection before interview?

jinson they send a email asking for some clarification, which i have given then they rejected my student visa application.

Hi ! Jinu ,

In my view , as a doc there is no need to show that you will returning to India after course completion . Only thing the course should be related to your work experience & it should be beneficial  to you in the future , if the course is not relating to your work exp they may decline & give any reason for decline .

if no issues can I know what is your course & qualification .

Thanks
Suraj

Exactly Jinu. I haven't submitted any documents regarding my return to India after the course.

It might be because of your work experience and the course you opt to study. 

Have you done the processing with any agency? If not, I think, it will be a great idea to connect with an agency.

Most of the agency work based on a commission basis. This means they won't ask for any kind of payment from you. Instead, they collect some commission from your college after you made the tuition fees.

If you apply directly or apply through an agency, the tuition fees will be the same..

Hi All,

I have a good news.

After struggling for the last 1 year, I got my VISA approved today and received the eVISA.

If you have time, read my story.

I decided to study abroad exactly on 1 April 2018. It was a quick decision made by me. So the next day onwards, I started studying IELTS my own referring internet. Took IELTS date on May 24 and received overall 7.0 band.

My first choice was Canada and later decided to study in NZ. I waited so many months and went to SBI bank for loan on October middle. They assure me the loan with in 1 month. MeanWhile I applied for ARA ICT course and get the offer letter for FEB 2019. I continuously contact bank and the manager told me everything is good with the documents. But on January 1, 2019, I got a message from the manager mentioning that, I need to submit 6 mode documents to get the loan. It was very difficult to get those documents within the deadline and for the first time, I miss the intake.

Then I ask for a defer offer letter and I got it for July intake. Applied for VISA on April 12 and I didn't get the call. Case Officer was allocated on June last and I waited for more than 50 days to get the interview call. Exactly on September 16, I got the call and AIP after 2 hours of interview call. The interview was a hard one, she asked continues questions for 20 minutes.

On AIP document, I was asked to submit fee transfer receipts, bank statements, new medicals in between Nov 1 and Nov 30. So I waited for that and submitted these documents on Nov 9. Finally today I got the eVISA. The entry date is January 24, 2020.

If you have any queries, PM me or add a reply post here.

Great Best of luck!

anybody going to Christchurch?

anyone still active on this forum?

guys,,,applied for st visa on nov 7 '19..i gt call this mng,,, it was 7 mins long.. when can i expect my visa approval

what course and college have you applied to ?

gradip prdn mngmnt in wintec....2020 feb intake.. got visa approval now!... wbu

Congrats.. i have applied for visa on 25TH Oct for masters in business management feb 2020 ..but still havent got any update or call on my application..hoping to get it soon

Hi all,
I applied my visa on june 5 2019 for Masters july 2019 intake but I didn't get my visa in time and i had to defer for feb 2020 intake. in Aug I got a mail from immigration seeking additional information and they were asking for Phd thesis while i have applied for masters program and my application was also transferred to wellington from mumbai. After some mail discussion I gave the information I had. They assigned a case officer on sep and they told that they have given my details to a 3rd party for verification. after that till now there is no response from them. I have even paid my college fee and I am still waiting for my visa.
Does anyone experience a similar case like mine?

Hi All,

To anyone who has got their visa approved.

I got my e-visa and I'll be studying Level 5 & 6. But in my e-visa it only states Level 5. Level 6 is not mentioned in my e-visa. Is this an error and shall I contact NZ immigration regarding this?

how can your course be level 5 and 6 both. It can have only one level.what is your course

never heard anything like this..they might be suspicious because who does masters after phd..

I think it will be either level 5 or level 6.  For me, I have taken lvl 7 course but it has modules from lvl 6. But overall, my course is Level 7.

The interview call is from mumbai office or new zealand and is the case officer who calls for interview india or new zealander?

sha1234 wrote:

The interview call is from mumbai office or new zealand and is the case officer who calls for interview india or new zealander?

The interview call will be from Mumbai and the interviewer will be an Indian. You can call INZ to know your CO name.

i have sent you a PM

I never did PhD. I have finished bachelor's and now applied for masters. Its a mistake from their side i guess.

have you applied by urself or agent?

I applied through agent.

what is ur agent saying? and what discussion you had on the mail with immigration?

thanks jinson for the guidance

hi suraj
sorry for the late reply my course is project management and iam a civil engineer