New Zealand student visa processing time

Hi Guys,
I applied for my student visa on 22nd May. I got a call by 2.30 today. Just wanted to keep you guys updated on the randomness of choice by the immigration department.

Hi !

I am new to this forum would like to know anyone received student visa recently.

Hi suraj
Can i know your course details and when did you apply for visa and what is latest update? Guys please update if anyone gets call or aip. Mine latest update is , a co has been assigned on 23rd. My class starts on 29th at ara, christchurch. When my agency contacted , they said a weeks extension will be granted. Fingers crossed.

Hi !

Applied on May 17th 2019  for Masters in applied management NMIT till now CO not allocated , I have 1 month notice period also don't know what to do , would like to know how the CO are allocated as some students who have lodged their file during June 2019 they have received AIP very much confused .

Suraj

Hi Mithun,

I have got my AIP today, the call was yesterday (24-07-2019) . I had applied on 22nd May.

Hello,
I have been following this forum for like a week now. I must say that this forum has a lot of information.  Thanks to Saikiran96 for starting the conversation. 

I have applied for my student visa on 4th of June, assigned case officer on 3rd of July. Uploaded emergency letter on 4th of July. CO replied asking for more information on the 9th of July with a given deadline to upload the required information till 16th of July. I uploaded all the required information on the 12th of July. Having waited for 2 weeks and didn't hear back from CO, I uploaded another emergency letter on the 24th of July. I am expecting to get a reply in the coming 1-2 weeks. I hope everything will go just well.

Just wanted to update you about how this goes for me if it will make any of you that are still waiting to feel any better. Thanks

Hello guys,

I applied for my student visa on 11th June and got an interview call on 20th July. After the interview, CO told me to uploaded a document. I uploaded the document and have no update ever since. I have a relief since my university told me it would grant me an extension.
I hope we all get our visas on time. Good luck

Check your real me account frequently that's where you get your AIP letter.("Letter from INZ" in additional documents part)
When you get your AIP letter they give you 10-12 days to upload the final documents. If you miss the deadline they won't accept any reasons. So make sure to check your real me account frequently.

Hi,

I am also planing to upload emergency cover letter so I want to know what should I include in a letter. My status co not assigned. Study visa applied on 19 June at ara college nd classes starting tomorrow, college is giving only 1 week extension. Plz reply with your views.

HI ! Friends ,

I want one urgent advice in my application  mother DOB and INZ 1014 ( financial undertaken form)   the DOB given there was a mistake , please suggest what can be done on this my file was lodged on May 17th 2019 till now CO is not allocated .

Any update guys!!

Any updates ?

Anybody Got call in this week. CO assigned on July 25 and after that no reply. Is the Mumbai office closed?

Dear Friends,

I have received the interview call today morning at 9 AM and AIP after 10 Minutes.
Here is the timeline in brief.

>Applied on 10th of April for July 22nd Intake at EIT Napier (Class already started)
>CO allocated on 25th of July
>There is another intake on 15th of August in Auckland. So I have requested to get the revised offer letter from the college.
> My agent sent an urgency email to CO on 30th July
> Call and AIP received today.

This forum helped a lot.
Thank you all !!

Hi friends,

Finally i got my aip today morning.

- Lodged my file on 10th April (Project management at Ara, classes already started on 29th July)
- CO allocated on 23rd July.
- Received call on 31st.
- Received aip today morning.

Hi

I am new to this forum but I have gone through all the posts to see if I could get any hints about the order as per which the decision is being taken by INZ related to VISA. I have applied for student visa on 5th July(paper based application) and haven't heard anything from them. My college is EIT and classes start on 19th August. I am really worried considering the delays that you guys mentioned.

This thread is really useful and people are very helpful.

Dear Reetgill,

Call NZ immigration on +6499144100 and opt for a call back. Once you get the call, ask for the status whether CO is allocated or not. If your file is allocated, ask them to provide the email address of your CO (Your tone should be very polite ).

Once you get the email, ask your agent (if you got one) to send an email to CO stating urgency of your file. You will get a result soon.

Thanks,
Vinod

Thanks a lot for the update. I will try contacting them.

Have any of you guys noticed that INZ changed the time frame it takes the visas to be processed on August 1st?

Now 75% of the student visa applications are processed within 42 days; it was 38 days

90% of applications are processed within 4 months; it was 3 months and

95% of the applications are processed within 5 months; this was also 4 months in the past.

Yes I noticed that on the website today. That too is a tentative time frame. They have suggested that 42 days time period may vary by 16 days.

That's huge. The situation is getting worse day by day. Let's just hope that we'll all get our visas as soon as possible.

Hi Everyone

So I called the Immigration on the number and they said that as of now they haven't assigned a CO to my file. She mentioned the expected turnaround time is 5 months. She said as of now they are processing the March files and there is no way they can expedite the process. I think I am going to miss this intake.

Any upadate for anyone here?

Case officer assigned on 29 July waiting for call. Visa file date 19 June. Course date 29 July. Ara college. Any one who applied same date. Plz share

Hi Isddharth,

What is your course.?

Hi Everyone

I heard they are reopening Hamilton Immigration Office. Does this mean that there might be some improvement in the time that is being taken to process the files?

Any updates???

Did you get your visa???

Did anyone get your visa after August 1? I think the Mumbai office was closed due to the floods

Hi Indian guys!

Any idea about immigration office! Is it really flooded??

Hello, I got a letter from immigration New Zealand today but unfortunately, my visa has been rejected due to
-INZ unable to verify my undergraduate diploma and
-INZ unable to verify my birth certificate
At the moment, I would like to reapply because I've all the details that verify my undergraduate diploma is genuine but I don't know how I can verify that my birth certificate is genuine. Although I have provided the birth certificate, INZ say they're unable to verify it I don't know why.

I already have scholarship for the period of my studies at VUW.

What do you think are my chances of getting the visa if I reapply?

I also have another scholarship from Taiwan. Do you think I should apply for a Taiwan visa and forget about NZ or should I apply and go to Taiwan and still leave Taiwan to go to NZ if I get the visa on my second trial? Thanks in advance. Your response will greatly be appreciated

Hello friends ,

Did any one receive visa recently .

I've been waiting  since 4th of june for interview call. did anyone apply on those days ? :(

Hi ! Niroshan,

When did you lodge your file & which course .

health service management lvl7 in chc.  applied on 4th of june

Could Someone please respond to this? Thanks

Donswagger wrote:

Hello, I got a letter from immigration New Zealand today but unfortunately, my visa has been rejected due to
-INZ unable to verify my undergraduate diploma and
-INZ unable to verify my birth certificate
At the moment, I would like to reapply because I've all the details that verify my undergraduate diploma is genuine but I don't know how I can verify that my birth certificate is genuine. Although I have provided the birth certificate, INZ say they're unable to verify it I don't know why.

I already have scholarship for the period of my studies at VUW.

What do you think are my chances of getting the visa if I reapply?

Hello Donswagger ,

Sorry to hear about your visa rejection but do they ask birth certificate becz  I didn't submit even the birth certificate as per my consultancy birth certificate is only required during PR when I asked the consultancy about this they said since we have given the passport copy DOB is mentioned in that so it is not required .

Hello friends ,

Did any one receive AIP or interview call recently .

They asked me to submit all my passports pages; I have two of them, my national identity card, other countries immigration status since 2012 and still asked about my birth certificate. In any case, I have now provided all the evidence on the reason why my application has been declined. INZ said that I could reapply if I provided other documents that have not been considered in my previous application that is why I did reapply 2 days ago but what I am wondering about is what are the chances that they will accept it this time around?

I am not sure whether you should submit your birth certificate or not but all from experience, I have seen three immigration offices of different countries asked about it while applying for the visa.

You may find information about the birth certificate on INZ website here

Applied on 27th of june , after that no update, have anyone received interview call recently ?