Nothing for me. No update. Course Start july 29 @ARA

@Jinsonkv,

Has a CO allocated for ur file?
Did you check with the Immigration?

Prabhath2019 wrote:

@Jinsonkv,

Has a CO allocated for ur file?
Did you check with the Immigration?

Called Immigration on Last Friday. They said that CO not assigned yet.

@Jinsonkv,

Have you uploaded any covering letter stating your urgency?

If you haven't I suggest you to do that

I have sent urgency letter 2 times..still no update n CO not yet assigned

My course started yesterday. College can give only 2 weeks extension itseems..dnt knw wat wil happn

Prabhath2019 wrote:

@Jinsonkv,

Have you uploaded any covering letter stating your urgency?

If you haven't I suggest you to do that

Not yet. Agency is doing behalf of me. I think they will do the needful. They told me that, they can get 2 week extension from the college.

Hey guys I'm Mathew. I have been reading this forum for a while hope you all got your respective visas. I applied for fee paying student visa on 30th April 2019 and my college commences on 22nd July 2019 still didn't get any call from INZ. So I'm bit tensed can you guys please suggest me what I should do next?.  I tried contacting VFS global but no relevant information was provided.

Cecil Mathew wrote:

Hey guys I'm Mathew. I have been reading this forum for a while hope you all got your respective visas. I applied for fee paying student visa on 30th April 2019 and my college commences on 22nd July 2019 still didn't get any call from INZ. So I'm bit tensed can you guys please suggest me what I should do next?.  I tried contacting VFS global but no relevant information was provided.

All members in this forum have the same issue. There are students wiating for their VISA for more than 5 months. In your case, you can ask for a extension from the college (2 weeks maximum) and wait for a reply from the Immigration. I heard that, some students getting VISA call by uploading an emergency letter (I don't know anything about that) online. Just ask your agency about that.

My course start date is July 29 and I will ask for an extension from the college and wait till Mid August for the VISA. If I didnt get it in that period, i will look for the next Intake.

Hi all,
My interview is done today.
Applied on 24th April
CO allocation on 24 june
Interview call received today at 6.24 pm IST.
Now waiting for AIP.
My classes already started yesterday.

I applied for visa myself so I am not aware of whom I should contact. Some guy on the internet gave me VFS global contact for tracking application status but they couldn't help at present. So someone give me an idea about whom I should contact. Please include their phone number and mail id. Thanks.

Cecil Mathew wrote:

I applied for visa myself so I am not aware of whom I should contact. Some guy on the internet gave me VFS global contact for tracking application status but they couldn't help at present. So someone give me an idea about whom I should contact. Please include their phone number and mail id. Thanks.

Hi, You can contact the Immigration department directly. The contact number is +64 9 914 4100

But when you call, you should opt the call back option Otherwise you should have a balance of atleast 1000 rs on your mobile. 1 Minute call cost around 12 rs and you need atleast 20 minutes to connect with the representative. Sometimes the call gets cut down automatically.

So opt the call back option and they will call you back with in 1 hour. Just provide your aplication number OR Passport number. After providing your DOB, email and phone number, they will check your application status and teel your current status.

Harman89 wrote:

Hi all,
My interview is done today.
Applied on 24th April
CO allocation on 24 june
Interview call received today at 6.24 pm IST.
Now waiting for AIP.
My classes already started yesterday.

Congrats. Could you share the questions they ask during the Interview?

guys..all those who are spending loads of money calling INZ.. please don't make cellular calls and waste your money..use skype..create an account if you don't have one already..then opt for the one moneth free calling to New Zealand landline numbers option.. it'll all be absolutely free..even after a month, you'll get an option to get the same plan for 324 rs per month..400 minutes worth of calling..all you need is an active internet plan on your device..

@ Herman

What was the questions they asked from you? My case also was allocated on 24th June and I might also receive a calll very soon. Hopefully

Is there anyone who has applied at ara and class starts on 29th of this month?

Yes I have not received any call

I got a reply mail yesterday from immigration that my file will be allocated by 22nd-28th of this month. So i hope everyone will receive call by next week. After this month they are going to process more partnership visas i guess.

When is your course starting?

Class starts on 29th and they might give 1 week extension.

Got interview call from INZ today. They said they will post back within next week. Fingers crossed. Hopefully everyone will get their call within next week.

So these are some of the questions for my interview.
1)Name, age & d.o.b
2)why did you choose New Zealand?
3)why that particular college & course?
4) how is your previous study related to the course?
5) what are your future plans after graduating?
6)Do you plan on working with NZ companies?
7)who is educational consultant?
8)who applied for your visa?(I applied for myself)
9)do you know anyone in NZ?
10)how did you get to know about your educational consultant?

Cecil Mathew wrote:

So these are some of the questions for my interview.
1)Name, age & d.o.b
2)why did you choose New Zealand?
3)why that particular college & course?
4) how is your previous study related to the course?
7)who is educational consultant?
8)who applied for your visa?(I applied for myself)
9)do you know anyone in NZ?
10)how did you get to know about your educational consultant?

What should we answer for this question? Do we say them, we will come back to our country or do we say them if we got a better career opportunity we should stay there? Any experts here?

Question-5 just say what you wanna do after completing this study you have chosen. It depends on your goal.
Question-6  Never say that you wanna work and get PR. So make it clear that your intentions are returning to your country after studies. Don't state this directly make a speech that is implicit.
This was my answer. "Yes, I'm planning to work with NZ companies during my post study work visa period to gain knowledge and exposure of working in a developed nation."
Tip: Don't try memorize it just go with the flow. Just speak very clear and answer simple. Don't go for complicated explaining for these kinda questions coz they will rephrase from your answer.

Hi Guys,

I got my AIP today around 5pm.

Applied on 24th May.

Uploaded a covering letter about  a month after the application submission date.

Case officer was allocated on 24th June.

Course started on early July.

My agent sent an email to the Immigration Manager on 12th July and got a reply from the manager saying my application is processing copying my CO.

Today My agent sent another email stating that my course has started and my 03 weeks of extension is getting closer to the deadline copying my CO and immigration manager.

Few hours later i got my AIP. No interview call.

Congratulations Prabath2019
By the way who is your agent

This week is crucial i guess. Everyone please update after receiving interview call.
Thank you.

Got my AIP on 19th July. INZ gave 10 days to submit transfer receipts of tuition and living.  They increased the pace of work so most of them will be getting calls by this week don't lose hope. This is what my educational consultant told me. If you want to know about your status personally post a mail to [email protected] . Things to include in your letter Name, dob, contact no, application no and passport no. Name the subject as "Student Visa status - urgency"

Congrats.
How much time do they take to reply for the mail?

Posted a mail around 9.45 and got the interview call around 15.30 same day.

Hi Cecil Mathew
My agent said that if we sent them mails and calls they will get frustrated and there chances in decline my application.
It's almost 4 months for my application and still waiting for visa case officer allocated on 24th June. I do not know whether to send a mail or not I tried calling them couldn't reach!
If we are sending a mail what should we include in the mail!

Hi,

Anyone is there who applied on or before March and still waiting for AIP? I have applied on 27th February and no CO till date as I got to know through an online query. I don't know what to do. Please suggest what I can do for this.

post a mail to maostudent[at]mbie.govt.nz . Things to include in your letter Name, dob, contact no, application no, passport no and letter content. Name the subject as "Student Visa status - urgency"

HI Nipunika,

You can upload a covering letter stating your emergency.

You can ask your agent to email the Visa manager. Your agent may try to pass the ball to you. Just say them that you are willing to take the risk rather than waiting for a long period and ask them to email.

I did both and I believe that is the main reason for getting AIP quickly.

Hi nipunika

I applied on 27 March still no reply when is your course start date what is ur uni?

Thanks all for your suggestions. My agent is not helping for this. They always say we can't force them and all I have to do is wait.
My next intake is on August and I doubt that I will miss that as well since I don't have a CO yet. College is EIT.

Nipunika wrote:

Thanks all for your suggestions. My agent is not helping for this. They always say we can't force them and all I have to do is wait.
My next intake is on August and I doubt that I will miss that as well since I don't have a CO yet. College is EIT.

You have plenty of time to get the AIP. Thats why your agency is not pushing the request. There are lot of VISA pending for students class starting this month. I am sure that, they will look on your case only after processing the July VISAs.

jinsonkv wrote:

You have plenty of time to get the AIP. Thats why your agency is not pushing the request. There are lot of VISA pending for students class starting this month. I am sure that, they will look on your case only after processing the July VISAs.

Hopefully. Thanks for your kind concern.

Any update guys?

No updates. Probably they are pushing us to next intake.