New Zealand student visa processing time

Congratulations buddy

Damanjeetmann
why did u select this course?
why did u select nz?
any other personal details (farthers b day, passport number,working periods if any)
how did u find money?
collage address
when, where and which tests done in ur medicals
for more, send me ur wts up number brother
there is a  better way to construct ur answer for the above 1 and 2 questions as i was informed by my agent. :top:

Hi all

Did anyone applied for a course which is not relavent to previous study and got visa approved?

I am a B.Com graduate applied for PG Diploma in IT becoz I have 6.9 yrs exp in Cloud computing field.

Will this change of course, effect in Visa result?

Any suggestions please

Hi Surya
Yes it can effect but if you can explain it well to immigration officer and he/she will convince by your explanation than you might get visa.
You must elaborate why you choose that particular course.
Saying this as per my knowledge:)

@Sam Rai55 Thank you so mch for the info👍

Hi Prabhath!!!
Any update on your application?

Hi Sam,

I did upload a cover letter stating my urgency on 18th June.
I called INZ last night to get an update on my application. They told me that a case officer has been allocated and my application is in the process.

I suggest you to call INZ to get an update.

I will tell to my legal advisor to do that. Thanks for replying

Hi Prabath,

What's your college or university?

First time posting on this forum.

I had applied for NZ Students VISA on April 15 exactly and not get an update.
My course is ICT @ ARA Canterbury Level 7.

It is almost 70 days now and no reply from any department. Everything was done by my agent on behalf of me.

My course start date is July 29.

I will be here in this forum until I get my VISA.

Hello mates,

As per the updates today two candidates got aip. Lodged applications in march week 1.
Let's see what's next. But some of applications from April have been cleared.

I applied on 6th of april online
I got my call day before yesterday
But yet there is no response
Do they take much time to inform the decision.

Hi Harman89

They got the AIP after interview call or without the call .

Congrats.

By the by What all questions they asked you in the interview?

Farthers birth day
My birthday
Email address
Degree effective date
Work details
Why did u select this course
Why nz
Course content
Ielts overall band score

Hi there. I am new here. I applied for master applied management master at NMIT since 30 April. One 3 June my application allocated to CO. 16 June they ask me for refusal visa Canadian ( I have applied for Student visa in Can but failed). They also asked for my phone number but nothing else until today. Don't you guys think they will refuse me because of the Canadian refusal? Thanks

Lianna,

Did you provide the true information?
They may call you again.
They are taking time to verify things.
Students with 2 refusals are also getting visas.
Don't underestimate yourself because of rejection.

Harman89 wrote:

Lianna,

Did you provide the true information?
They may call you again.
They are taking time to verify things.
Students with 2 refusals are also getting visas.
Don't underestimate yourself because of rejection.

Dear Harman,
Yes, In my application form I did inform about my Canadian refusal but I did not submit the refusal letter. I hope they will give me a call for interview but it has been 2 weeks since the day I uploaded required documents but nothing more. It makes me very nervous. My course will start on 22 July. Not much time

Hey guys,

I'm new here in the forum. I wanted to know if the case manager informs a particular day/time for interview or is it sudden?

Hi ,

Viraj they can call you  anytime.
Now a days due to lot of backlogs they are under pressure. Some candidates are getting calls as early as 7am in morning to late note till 8pm.

viraj24 wrote:

Hey guys,

I'm new here in the forum. I wanted to know if the case manager informs a particular day/time for interview or is it sudden?

One student in our agency got the call at 8 pm. Don't know about early calls. Case officer won't inform you about the day or time.

If they ask you to confirm your phone number about 2 weeks ago and they still haven't made a call yet, they won't call you, will they? Im tired of holding my phone 24/7

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who got the AIP without an interview call?

Prabhath2019 wrote:

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who got the AIP without an interview call?

One student in our agency got AIP without Interview.

@jinsonkv

Is he a pgd student or a masters student?
What is his/her uni?
What is the course he applied for?
Do you know when he applied and when he got the visa?

If you know the answers, please share

Anyone got visa for july intake?

Nope, classes are going to start on 22nd July but no update till now :(

Nothing new. 22 July is so near

Same case no interview yet

Mine is from 15th FFS

Mine was passed they asked for a letter from the uni for the next intake

dilz123 wrote:

Mine was passed they asked for a letter from the uni for the next intake

Your file submission date and when they called you.
Uni applications are cleared on priority.

Lianna0106 wrote:

Nothing new. 22 July is so near

Mine course start date is 15 July and orientation is on 10 july
Case officer is allocated on 24 June.
No call yet.

Tushar235 wrote:

Anyone got visa for july intake?

Yes many students are getting visas daily.

Hi Harman,

What is the college or university that you applied ? and what's the program?

Wintec
Level 7 course

Application is not rocessing based on the submission date. I don't know the exact criteria. Somebody here mentioned that applications till March Mid are processed. This is totally wrong. Students who have submitted for VISA from January and February are still waiting. Also some students who subitted visa on May got her AIP and Visa as well. I am really worried becasue my course starts in 29 th July. Application was submitted on April 15.

jinsonkv wrote:

Application is not rocessing based on the submission date. I don't know the exact criteria. Somebody here mentioned that applications till March Mid are processed. This is totally wrong. Students who have submitted for VISA from January and February are still waiting. Also some students who subitted visa on May got her AIP and Visa as well. I am really worried becasue my course starts in 29 th July. Application was submitted on April 15.

You are right. But maximum cases pending are due to verification. Today one student from 12th Feb lodgement got the result (declined due to funds).
Is your application allocated to any officer or it is pending in pool.

Do you know normally how long from the day your application is allocated to Case officer you will get results?

Harman89 wrote:
jinsonkv wrote:

You are right. But maximum cases pending are due to verification. Today one student from 12th Feb lodgement got the result (declined due to funds).
Is your application allocated to any officer or it is pending in pool.

My agency is doing bahalf of me. So I don't know whether case officer assigned or not.