New Zealand student visa processing time

My course start date is 15th July, but my consultant will be talking to college for some extension.

RamanDhanoa wrote:
Lianna0106 wrote:
RamanDhanoa wrote:

Hello All,

Wanted to share with you all that , I got the interview call today and AIP after 15 minutes of interview.
Thanks!

Congrt. Do you know who Is your case officer? When did you submit your application?

Thankyou Lianna, I dont remember CO' name . Sorry for that.
I had submit my application on 1st june 2019.

Wow super fast, you are so lucky. I'm from 30 April and no interview till now

@RamanDhanoa,

Who is your agent?
Did you upload any letter stating your urgency?

Lianna0106 wrote:
RamanDhanoa wrote:
Lianna0106 wrote:

Congrt. Do you know who Is your case officer? When did you submit your application?

Thankyou Lianna, I dont remember CO' name . Sorry for that.
I had submit my application on 1st june 2019.

Wow super fast, you are so lucky. I'm from 30 April and no interview till now

Hey, dont worry, you will also get some response soon. Be positive ! What I think is they have speed up the process and trying to wrap up the files on fast pace. So keep calm and hope for the best. Gud luck to you too!

Prabhath2019 wrote:

@RamanDhanoa,

Who is your agent?
Did you upload any letter stating your urgency?

My agent is 'infinite opportunities abroad '. I have not uploaded any urgency letter, but my agent just dropped am email last week asking about the status of my file and mentioned why is it urgent for me to get visa. And there was no reply on that email. I directly got interview call today.

@RamanDhanoa,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Could you kindly tell us to to whom did your agent sent the email?
I applied on 24th May and already uploaded 02 Urgency letters. A CO has been allocated on 24th June.
Still no response. My course starts on 08th July (next Monday).

Thank you

Any update Guys???

Prabhath2019 wrote:

Any update Guys???

Nothinggggg

No CO allocated till now. Course starts on 29th July.

Got AIP today :D . applied on 6th of April. :/
received visa call on 24 of June. :sosad:
approved on 08th of july. :rolleyes:

kalpajmdk wrote:

Got AIP today :D . applied on 6th of April. :/
received visa call on 24 of June. :sosad:
approved on 08th of july. :rolleyes:

Congrats..
Which College?

Congrats.. When is your course starting?

MIT Auckland

23rd of this month

Hi kalpajmdk

U know when u r call allocated to a case officee

Sorry
I.dont knw
I.sent an online inqury to ask an update
Didnt get a response
Suddenly received the visa call from the "CO

Thank you for the info!!

Any updates guys?

nope, nothing yet..

I got the visa guys , applied on 9th may , received the AIP on 4july . Thanks to everyone who helped going through this rough and tensed time

Congratulations Tushar..what is your course commencement date??

Is there anyone who applied for student visa in January 2019 and still no update?

Applied on 5th feb no update

8th Feb, interview done since more than 2 weeks..no further update..

@DamanJeetmann Thank you for your reply. I applied on 17th January. Got interview call on June 21st. But no any update after that. Sent emails but no reply. My course is starting on July 15th. Do you know your case officer? Processing time depends on the case officer too. Some case officers are fast and some are slow. Other Applications assigned to the same case officer as mine also still didnt get their visas yet.

Hephz wrote:

@DamanJeetmann Thank you for your reply. I applied on 17th January. Got interview call on June 21st. But no any update after that. Sent emails but no reply. My course is starting on July 15th. Do you know your case officer? Processing time depends on the case officer too. Some case officers are fast and some are slow. Other Applications assigned to the same case officer as mine also still didnt get their visas yet.

Mine is Sanjuka. Seem she is super slow one

@Lianna,

Could you please tell us how did you get to know the name of your CO?
How did you submit your visa application? Was it online or paper based?

Thank you

Thanks for your reply. Mine is Evelyn.

Guys, how did you get to know the names of ur COs?
Di you submit your visa applications online or were they paper based?

Paper based application for me.. name, cause i remember it from the interview..

Submited online. You can call immigration and ask your case officer's name.

Any updates guys?

nope, nothing

@Hephz

I called the immigration and asked for the name of the case officer. What they told me was they are unable to provide that information since my application was submitted online. If i have submitted a paper based application, they could have given me.

Did you ask for the name of the case officer after the interview or was it before?

I am not sure if they will share the name of the CO before the interview..be it a paper application or an online one..

did anyone here create an FTS account(fund trnsfer) account with ANZ bank.
if yes, how many days would it take to activate?

I got d below info from ANZ bank for FTS:

Apply online within 90 days of your arrival to New Zealand
Once you've submitted your application, we'll email you asking for a copy of both your visa from Immigration New Zealand and your passport(s)
Once we've received these copies, we'll email within 2 working days with confirmation of your account details and how to pre-book a branch appointment.
Account opened with limited access

Before you arrive in New Zealand you can:

Transfer funds into your account
Pre-book a branch appointment for a date and time which suits you.

Full account access:

Activate your account upon arrival to New Zealand by attending an ANZ branch appointment to complete your identity check.

I asked the name of CO after the interview. They even gave me the email address of my CO to contact. I sent few emails to my case officer. But she never replied.

my agent has made a mistake on fts application form
need to rectify

Any updates for you guys