New Zealand student visa processing time

sameervthakur wrote:

Hi Lianna have you received any call yet?

Hi dear. Not yet.

Okay hope to receive a call soon when is your intake?

sameervthakur wrote:

Okay hope to receive a call soon when is your intake?

22 july. Only 19 days left and I haven't prepared anything yet

Mine starts on 15th we are in the same situation

sameervthakur wrote:

Mine starts on 15th we are in the same situation

Hope you and I will get some this week. Fingers crossed

Mithunjames wrote:

Anyone looking for studying at ara and waiting for visa approval? I applied on April 9th and my class starts on 29th of July. Till now no CO been allocated. Anyone with similar situation?

Hi Mithun, Me also from Kerala, applied on April 15 waiting for interview. Do you applied in ARA institute?

Yes, for project management . Which course did you apply and is CO allocated for your application?

Mithunjames wrote:

Yes, for project management . Which course did you apply and is CO allocated for your application?

I am also at ARA for ICT course. Don't know whether CO assigned or not.

Hey guys i just received my AIP and No call , nothing .

@Tushar235 congrats

Tushar235 wrote:

Hey guys i just received my AIP and No call , nothing .

Congrats
Lodgement date?

Your course starts on?

Course starts from 15 july and I applied for the study visa on 9th may 2019

When was your CO allocated?

Did you know when CO was allocated?

Yesterday i guess

@Thushar,

What is your applied uni and the selected course?
Mine starts on 08th July (next Monday).
A CO has been allocated on 24th June but still no response from them. I have also uploaded a cover letter stating my urgency.

I am so frustrated.

Hi Tushar,

Congrats for AIP.

Did u applied from Exodus Overseas or others?

Indopacific education service ,delhi , college name is weltec and the course is graduate diploma in hospitality level-7 . My consultant did a brilliant job

Anybody for ARA Canterbury other than user @mithunjames? If so please let us know. We both filed on April 9 and 12 and no CO assigned yet.

Hey Guys,

After waiting for so long finally I got my Visa yesterday. This forum has helped me with all the lastest information and updates going around with INZ.

Applied on 2th Jan
AIP got on 25th March
Repeat Chest X Ray 18th April
Visa 4th July.

There were an issue with the emedical portal from my panel doctor and after explaining same to INZ medical team, INZ manager and Case office they found out the technical glitch and rectified it.

I got 2 weeks extension and my course start date is 29th July. Most probably will be traveling on 26th July, considering my current employer releases me on time. I will be traveling to Auckland for my Master in IT program in Whitireia.

I hope everyone in this forum to get Visa as soon as possible. Just keep patience.

Thank you all!!!!

Hi Vijay.,
Congrats., happy for you that you got visa at lest before course start.

Congratulations Vijay!

Those who have got their visa, can you please clear how many days it took after submission of the AIP requirements to get an e-visa??
Please respond! Even those who have not signed up on this website but still reads this forum, please respond. It hardly takes a minute.

Congrats vijay !

Congratulations Vijay!
I have also applied for same course and University as of yours. But I have not even received any interview call or AIP yet.
Hoping to get call or AIP in next week. Thankyou for sharing your experience here.

Congratulations!!!

Hey Members,

Just joined the forum, but have been following this since quite some days now.

I've applied for a PGDIT in EIT Auckland campus on 8th Feb, for the March intake.

A CO was allocated on 24th April and I got an interview call on 24th June.

Post that, nothing yet and the next intake is on 19th August.

Not quite sure how long is the decision going to take.

The wait is indeed quite frustrating.

Hi Vijay,

Congrats fr ur visa.

I too applied for PG in IT level 8 at Whitireia. Thru which consultancy did u applied??
Will Whitireia give only 2 weeks extension r more?
I havent received any update on my visa yet. I applied on May 14
Thank you.

Thanks you all.

@Surya : Whitireia gives max a week extension however I requested them for additional week. Beyond 2 weeks I guess they will not give an extension. Also I think they will come up with a new take in Sept or Oct 2019.

@vijay44..i see dat fr level 8 nly two intakes r available in an year..hope dey wil add more intakes fr level 8 too..thnq fr d info bro

@surya. Yes they will increase the intake. If you check the last few years Whitirea and other institute had 3-4 intakes in a year and due to INZ processing time they have reduced the intake to 2/year.

Also if you noticed they have not mentioned the next intake start date.

@surya, actually the extension for first week is in hands of the college staff while the extension for the next week depends on the teaching staff directly..Hence, they may or may not extend for the next week..they probably wouldn't..

Thanq so mch guys fr d valuable info on extension

Hello All,

Wanted to share with you all that , I got the interview call today and AIP after 15 minutes of interview.
Thanks!

RamanDhanoa wrote:

Hello All,

Wanted to share with you all that , I got the interview call today and AIP after 15 minutes of interview.
Thanks!

Congrt. Do you know who Is your case officer? When did you submit your application?

Generally what do they ask and how long was the interview?

Lianna0106 wrote:
RamanDhanoa wrote:

Hello All,

Thanks!

Congrt. Do you know who Is your case officer? When did you submit your application?

Thankyou Lianna, I dont remember CO' name . Sorry for that.
I had submit my application on 1st june 2019.

Mithunjames wrote:

Generally what do they ask and how long was the interview?

Hey , the interview was really short. It was of around 5 to 7 minutes. And very basic questions :
1) some basic question like DOB, email, bank name from which I will be playing free
2 )why NWZ?
3) what is my last education qualification
3) why this course
4) what I will be doing after completion of this course?

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information . When does your course starts?