New Zealand student visa processing time

If you know how to check CO assigned or not, please let me know. I wanna know that.

jinsonkv wrote:
Harman89 wrote:
jinsonkv wrote:

Application is not rocessing based on the submission date. I don't know the exact criteria. Somebody here mentioned that applications till March Mid are processed. This is totally wrong. Students who have submitted for VISA from January and February are still waiting. Also some students who subitted visa on May got her AIP and Visa as well. I am really worried becasue my course starts in 29 th July. Application was submitted on April 15.

You are right. But maximum cases pending are due to verification. Today one student from 12th Feb lodgement got the result (declined due to funds).
Is your application allocated to any officer or it is pending in pool.

My agency is doing bahalf of me. So I don't know whether case officer assigned or not.

You can make online query
I also did same.

I feel INZ is hopeless these days, people have declines and getting visa within 15-20 days.
Those who have clear profile still waiting from so long.
In year 2016 I applied for nz student visa and got approved in a week.
But this time my classes are on peak but no hope.
I think applying for nz study is worst decision for me :(

I email to INZ in general query on 18 June about the application status they email me back after 8 days that my file still in process and pending allocation to an Case Officer. I seriously dont have any idea when they assigned a case officer.

barshabhatt wrote:

I email to INZ in general query on 18 June about the application status they email me back after 8 days that my file still in process and pending allocation to an Case Officer. I seriously dont have any idea when they assigned a case officer.

It took complete 2 months for my application for case officer allocation.

jinsonkv wrote:

If you know how to check CO assigned or not, please let me know. I wanna know that.

Yes, you can make online query on website.
Mention your application number
Passport number
And date of birth.
Don't forget to write your email address.

I applied 18th Jan file in process 22nd Jan. It is 7 months going to 8 months so I guess it is a enough time to assign a case officer. Don't know what are they doing.

@barshabhatt did you apply by yourself? What about your funds? Were they six months old?

No I apply through a consultancy. I took education loan.

@barshabhatt  what is your consultant saying? Did they try to contact inz?

Hello Guys,

I would like to share a good news with you all that after a long journey of more than 6 months, finally this morning around 6.30 am I received my New Zealand Student E-Visa. Thanks all for sharing their updates and views with me through this forum & giving me a sigh of relief that am not the only person sailing in this boat. Congratulations to all those who reached the seashore & All The Best to Everyone for your bright future.

Hope to see you all very soon in New Zealand (Wellington).

Thanks & Regards,
Ashwini.

They saying that right now Immigration are processing the files those who apply in Jan..

They sent me a mail on last week and ask me to submit a letter from the uni from r the next intake

Congratulations Ashwini

@Harman89

A case officer has been allocated on 24th june on my case as well. I submitted my visa on 24th May.
When did you submit your application?
Did you try to contact INZ to get an update regarding your application?
Has IOM completed verification of your details?

Hi All, I am writing for the very first time in this forum. And this seems to be really informative.

I had applied for NZ Students VISA on 3rd june . My course is Masters of information technology Level 9 from Whitireia Auckland. I have working experience in software industry of almost 8 years . My course start date is July 25. Are, there any changes of getting interview call/visa before that?
Thanks in advance!
Raman

Hi Kashwini,

Congratulations to you and did they call you for the interview? If yes what did they ask?

RamanDhanoa wrote:

Hi All, I am writing for the very first time in this forum. And this seems to be really informative.

I had applied for NZ Students VISA on 3rd june . My course is Masters of information technology Level 9 from Whitireia Auckland. I have working experience in software industry of almost 8 years . My course start date is July 25. Are, there any changes of getting interview call/visa before that?
Thanks in advance!
Raman

Hi if INZ team process the visa based on Chronological order, your chances for getting the visa before July 25 is almost 0%. However the good news is that, they are following some shit order so that students submitted for VISA on May got their VISA and January submissions are still pending. So you have a hope.

kashwini28 wrote:

Hello Guys,

I would like to share a good news with you all that after a long journey of more than 6 months, finally this morning around 6.30 am I received my New Zealand Student E-Visa. Thanks all for sharing their updates and views with me through this forum & giving me a sigh of relief that am not the only person sailing in this boat. Congratulations to all those who reached the seashore & All The Best to Everyone for your bright future.

Hope to see you all very soon in New Zealand (Wellington).

Thanks & Regards,
Ashwini.

Hi, did you get any interview before getting visa approval? Congrt

Thankyou @jinsonkv for replying .

I am hoping to get some news in coming 2 weeks.Lets see what happens.

I got visa call monday 24th of june.still no response.anyone got call and wait AIP?

kalpajmdk wrote:

I got visa call monday 24th of june.still no response.anyone got call and wait AIP?

Pray for tomorrow.
You may get an email.

I got AIP after one month after visa interview.

Can we do a guess, like i lodged my applicatin on 7th feb by paper mode,
Till date no update..

Do u knw the reason shakiran?
My manager has said that Iwas working temporary which is diffrent from the service letter.case officer asked more on that.will that be a problem.is it possible to receive another call
Thanks for ur reply brother

Hello Lianna, No interview call for me. But be prepared even with basics as they rejects on that too.

My husband also got his interview call on 26th June still awaiting a decision

Really y so long

Hi everyone. I'm posting here for the first time but I have been following this forum for sometime. I submited my visa application on January 17th. I missed the February intake. My next intake is on 15th July. I applied to wintec for a postgraduate diploma. I received an interview call on 21st June. After that no any responce from INZ. Is there anyone who applied to wintec and got visa approved?

We applied in March 26th June got call after that no response

It has been a week(24of june) since I got visa call.no response.

I think the delay might b due to verification of documents is in progress on bank loan, other funds docs and work experience docs that has been attached before issuing visa. Sometimes verification delays the outcome itseems.

Does INZ call to work place for verification?

They can , if they want to

I applied 5th feb, for wintec
Till now no call no updates

Hi all, they just email my agent that “will get in touch with clients shortly”. Does it mean they will call me?

Yes be prepared for the interview

Hi Lianna have you received any call yet?

Anyone looking for studying at ara and waiting for visa approval? I applied on April 9th and my class starts on 29th of July. Till now no CO been allocated. Anyone with similar situation?

Applied on 10 February, Offline Student visa
Got interview call on 10th June and recieved AIP the same day.
Submitted all the documents mentioned in AIP on 24th June, which was the last date for submission of those documents.
On AIP it was written that visa would be approved 5 days post submission of required documents, but still no response.
Anyone else facing similar situation?