New Zealand student visa processing time

Immigration has told that they have given my details for third party verification. Agency is telling we cannot do anything else we just have to wait.
Actually I applied my application in India only but it is now processed in wellington.

dont worry it will happen! anyone travelling to nz in jan/feb?

after the first rejection have applied again. does anyone know how much time is required by INZ to finalize, as my classes will commence in FEB 2020?

Anyone applied for student visa in December 2019 and received interview call? When can we expect the call?

i applied for visa on 25th OCt..got my AIP on 28 November and got my final visa on 12 December

Ok. How was your interview? What did they ask?

Also, when is your course commencing?

i did not get an interview call...they call for interview only if they wish to...i. commencing first week of feb..what course and college have you applied to ?

Oh, that's great! My course starts around the same time. And I lodged the visa application during 2nd week of December. Hope I'll get in time. It's grad diploma from NZTC.

Hi..I am new to this forum..I have applied student visa on December 9th and still waiting for an update. Anyone applied on December and got any update or interview call?

Hi there, I'm also waiting for an update. I applied on 11th Dec. Did you apply through an agent?

Hi ...Yes I applied through AJV services Ltd.

which course and colleg

Post graduate diploma in Information technology EIT Auckland

any body received interview call from  INZ  ?

No..I think INZ will reopen on 3rd Jan 2020. Only after that we might get any updates.

yes there are holidays in NZ till 3Jan

Hi dears...Happy new year to all....If anyone is getting any updates on your visa applications pls update here. Lets hope we all get an update from INZ soon.

Hi dears...I would like to start a whatsapp group for the applicants who have already applied for NZ student visa and waiting. If anyone interested in joining the group please mesg ur mob numbers here.

i dont think anyone id active here

Hi All anyone got interview call from INZ

Still waiting... My intake is 2nd feb...

Hi all,  Me too waiting for the call...My intake is in march 23rd...

Hi guys.. I'm also waiting for the visa. Still no updates.

hi all, i called INZ they informed that my application is not assigned to the case officer and the application is in NewZealand immigration office

Oh still not assigned?  When did u applied for the visa?

Hi there, how did you contact INZ? Please could you share the number? Did you apply through an agent?

Hi all,

I have created a watsapp group for those who are planning to or have already applied for NZ student visa. Pls use the below link to join the group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ig0bJpWFu32KKroLXOVH33

Hi Guys...Today I called INZ customer care and my file is still not yet allocated. My intake is in march ...May be that is the reason...hopefully waiting

hi all i applied for my visa 13th December and my courses are starting on feb 24th, u can call their nz office in ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey, I saw your post and in that you said that your intake is in Feb. Even my intake is in feb. Did you receive any call or update??

Any reply from them?

Guys who had your Interview call recently kindly share what types of questions were asked. It will be helpful for future students.

There are hundreds of questions available in the Kiwi Forum. You can ask directly to get all the questions.

hi all any one got admission for project management from ARA for FEB intake?

My friends are there for Project Management. I am there for ICT.

hi jinson may i have the contact details of any one of them? i need to ask a doubt after completion of PM management course which category of post work visa will they apply, if they wanted to stay for post work visa? usually post work visas are granted on the professions listed in the "long term skill shortage list", just wanted to clarify with someone

jinu_812002 wrote:

hi jinson may i have the contact details of any one of them? i need to ask a doubt after completion of PM management course which category of post work visa will they apply, if they wanted to stay for post work visa? usually post work visas are granted on the professions listed in the "long term skill shortage list", just wanted to clarify with someone

Hi, I will give you the reply. Do you mean post student visa or post-work visa? Every student will get stay back period of either 2 years or 3 year depends on their course. During that period they can do any job they want. Here my friends are telling me that, they will continue doing small jobs (not related to PM) and try to obtain an extended work visa so that they can stay here forever.

They will try to get a job in the relevant field but most of my friends are willing to do any jobs with which they get an extended work visa. In short, they still don't have any confidence in getting the PR

Hi jinson
Iam refering to post work visa, in post work visa u can stay for 2 to 3 years after the course that I know. But in post work visa family cant be brought to newzealand on your post study visa( only long term skilled category can sponsor family). After post study work visa how are they planning to get extended work visa and which type of visa is that?