New Zealand student visa processing time

Can we extend the date for producing documents after AIP?

Hi ! Sunsiby,

As per my understanding there will be a given time in which we will have to submit the required documents , but you can check with your consultancy if you have applied through them .

Thanks

Suraj

But my date is today. But till now i didnt get fee payment receipt.

Hello guys,

My AIP got approved today and they informed via mail. They told me to upload 3 documents i.e updated funds proof, new x-ray and offer letter (next intake) by November. Just wanted to keep you guys updated :)

Congratulations !  ;)

HI Mithun , could you advise me the name of  your  Agent ?

@viraj24
Hi When are you going to upload these documents in November or now? And when is ur intake? Do we have to redo x rays even if the earlier x ray is less than 3 months old??

Hey,

The immigration office has told me to upload these 3 documents between 1-30 November as my intake is in Feb 2020. But, they have told me to pay the fees and living expense by 10 Sept.

Regarding X-ray, the validity is 3 months. If your x-ray is not invalid since the time they ask, you can use the old x-ray.

Should this be good news for those who applied to schools or universities?

After AIP and uploading documents,how much days will it take for the visa??

Hey guys please update your status

Hi, All.

I was a frequent visitor of this forum till couple of months ago. I applied for a VISA on April 12 for ARA ICT course. My course start date was on July 28.

My case officer was assigned on July 25. So I expect a call on those days. But she never called me. Finally, after waiting for 54 fcukking days, I got the call. Exactly on September 16. In between, I sent mail to my Case Officer regarding the urgency. I never received any reply for the emails. I lost the opportunity to join the July intake.

It was on sept 16, I received the call. It was around 20 minutes. Mostly CO mainly asked me about my previous work experience. I got the AIP 2 hours after the interview. In between the interview, I mentioned that I got defer offer letter for February 2020.

So in the AIP, I was asked to submit the new offer letter, fee receipts and finally a new Chest Xray. Also, I am asked to submit these details inbetween November 1 and November 30.

Additional Notes:-

You can get the status of your application by calling New Zealand Auckland Immigration number (+64 9 914 4100). Ask politely to get CO email address. Otherwise they refuse to provide CO details.

Questions Asked to me

1. Date of birth, email address, and passport issue place
2. Agency details
3. Details about family. What company father is working. Where are siblings studying?
4. How is the fund collected? What collateral for a bank loan.?
5. Previous education qualification.
6. Subjects that I studied in MCA. Talk about a few subjects in MCA
7. Why ICT?
8. What u do after completing ICT?
9. What jobs can u do after completing ICT?

Remaining questions were all about work experience.

Hope my experience sharing was helpful. Ask your doubts if any.

Hello, my CO sends me email to ask for additional documents. She used her personal email and also includes her phone number below the email. Is it okay if I call CO or email her regarding the status of my visa?

Donswagger wrote:

Hello, my CO sends me email to ask for additional documents. She used her personal email and also includes her phone number below the email. Is it okay if I call CO or email her regarding the status of my visa?

I think you have to upload the documents through the VISA platform itself. Did she mention that?

She didn't but that's what I did anyways. Actually what I'm asking is that is it okay if I email her or call her just to ask about the status of my visa? Like when I should be expecting to get the outcome etc.

Donswagger wrote:

She didn't but that's what I did anyways. Actually what I'm asking is that is it okay if I email her or call her just to ask about the status of my visa? Like when I should be expecting to get the outcome etc.

Probably they won't reply to you [depends on CO]. My friend had a missing document. He sent it straight to CO. But she mentioned uploading the same in his VISA platform.

I see, thanks for the reply jinsonkv

I've finally got my visa today after my first application got rejected.

Applied for the second time on 17th August, CO assign 9th September, request additional documents 10th September, CO request further documents on 27th September and visa granted today 4th October.

Thank you all for sharing your updates here. It at lease keeps us sane whenever we're about to loss patience

Donswagger wrote:

I've finally got my visa today after my first application got rejected.

Applied for the second time on 17th August, CO assign 9th September, request additional documents 10th September, CO request further documents on 27th September and visa granted today 4th October.

Thank you all for sharing your updates here. It at lease keeps us sane whenever we're about to loss patience

Congrats.

Thank you jinsonkv

Congrats

Thank you sameervthakur

I've applied for student visa on 11th sep 2019 for Nov intake. Had a chat at immigration office and they said they are waiting for the passport and then will process my app but my agent said it is not necessary to send in passport... Any inputs will be helpfull

You will have to send the passport to be verified

Thanks, don't know y my agent is saying there is no need

You might not need to send your passport for verification in cases where the same passport has been verified before by INZ in your previous applicant (if you made any).

But try to send the passport since INZ advise you to do so.

How do we get to know that a visa officer has been assigned or not?

Call INZ customer care, they will tell you whether your application has been assign or not.

Thanks

I called up inz customer care. But after 45 mins of wait call dropped😟

Hi Everyone, I've had a chat with INZ customer care, They said that a Co was assigned on 28th September. Does anyone has any idea how much time it takes once the Co is assigned. Thanks

Riyajai2231 wrote:

Hi Everyone, I've had a chat with INZ customer care, They said that a Co was assigned on 28th September. Does anyone has any idea how much time it takes once the Co is assigned. Thanks

It depends on your CO, complexity on your application, course date, etc. For me, it took 54 days to get the call. However, normally people get a call within 2 weeks maximum.

Thanks🙂

Hi everyone.... Just got a call from my case officer .  How much does it take to get a reply once interview is done...
Thanks

You can get a reply on the same day or upto a month

Thanks Sameer.

Hey guys anyone going Auckland for Feb intake?

hi everyone, i have submitted my online application 5th October 2019 for the feb 2020 intake through educational consultancy,how much is the expected time to process and the CO will be calling from which country and how to know the online status of the application?

jinu_812002 wrote:

hi everyone, i have submitted my online application 5th October 2019 for the feb 2020 intake through educational consultancy,how much is the expected time to process and the CO will be calling from which country and how to know the online status of the application?

We can't predict the time. It is random. Some students got the call within 1 month and some will get the call after 3 or 4 months. Since you have Feb intake, you definitely get the call before the intake. I got the call after 5 months of VISA Submission. If you submitted for VISA from India, you will get the call from India. You can call Auckland Immigration number +64 9 914 4100 to know your current status.

thank you jinson for the info, can we check the visa application status on line ?  i tried to call the no just kept on waiting for long time.