Partnership work visa

Hi,

I am filling my wife's “Partner of New Zeland work visa” category and I would like to seek your guidance for the following question,

How will you be financially supported in New Zeland? – The options are

a) I have sufficient funds to support my stay,

b) My sponsor is financially supporting my stay,

c) My supporting person is financially supporting my stay

Kindly note that I have received my Accredited work visa for the period of 30 months and I will be travelling in November to New Zeland. So I strongly believe that my salary in New Zeland will be good enough to support my wife. So do I need to choose Sponsor or a Supporting person in the above (option A doesn't work for us)?

In case If I had to choose option b - One of the questions in the “Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry (INZ 1025)” states that I must be a New Zeland citizen or residence class visa holder to be eligible to sponsor. Does this mean with the work visa, I cannot sponsor my wife?

In case If I had to choose option c – I need to provide my wife's bank statement details with 6 months history to support the application. So any idea how much balance we should have?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,
Don't know if it is too late, but don't hesitate to contact immigration services for that, they are super helpfull !