Evisa money refund

Hi all i have applied for my mother evisa on May 22 but visa got rejected I just want to knw when my payment will be refunded it's more than 90 days what steps to be taken to get my money back thanks in advance

You need to send them an email asking for money to be refunded.  Same email as given in evisa application.  They will acknowledge and send refund for processing.  It usually takes 1-2 months for refund to be processed.

You HAVE to send email.  The refund is not processed unless you tell them you want a refund.

See excerpt from an email exchange that I had with them; some details omitted:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application number XXXX will be added to March's refund list (Total amount BHD 25 will be refunded).

Please note that refund process may take up to 2-3 months (starting from next month) to be credited back to the same credit card number that was used for payment.

We hope we have answered your question, but if you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Evisa Help Desk

Tel:   +973 17399756 / +973 17399626
email: evisa@npra.gov.bh

Subject: Bahrain eVisa Application Refund XXXX

Dear Sir / Madam,

My application number reference: XXXX could not be completed online. I would like to request a refund for the visa fee for the same. 

Thanks & Regards

XTang

Hi,
Is it possible to cancel my families bahrain visit visa (Indian passport with saudi multiple entry visit visa stamped on it) after it is issued?
I mean what if i had applied for evisa or a sponsorship visit visa (by an agent) and the visa is issued but i got an emergency and wont be able to travel to bahrain?
Can i get refund for the visa?

Cancellation can be done.  But refund is generally only given if the visa is refused, not when it is cancelled by you.

@XTang will we get the refund if there was a mistake in the visa application but it still got approved?

I had applied for an evisa multiple entry family visit visa. it got approved also but today I noticed there's a mistake in passport number and gender section in the visa application. What should I do? Will I get a refund if I cancel this visa

Read above.  I have already answered your question in a previous post.