Seeking a helpful advice on how to survive and establish in Oman

FAVOUR is my name, am a Nigerian: I am an owner of a registered trading company in Nigeria recorganised by Nigerian government with importers association of Nigeria. Now i need my company to have a branch in Oman or alternatively partner with any one that have a trading company in oman.
Please house members kindly assist me with good information on how to achieve this, thank you all.

Hi uemekafavour,

It is mandatory for any foreigner to partner with a local (Omani national) for starting any business. There are some odd instances where an expatriate may hold the majority stakes in a company. But such instances are few and far between.

Once your local partner is identified and the details of your operations clarified in detail, then the company has to be formally registered with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. This registration process will be completed only after a thorough scrutiny and verification check done by the authorities.

You should log on to Oman's Ministry of Commerce and Industry website to get all the details, as well as to address your further queries to the competent authorities for their response.

Thanks i appreciate you.