Renting Accomodation

Hi All,

For the past 6 years I have been living in Abuja, Nigeria. Quiet recently I was asked if I would be willing to consider a role based in Jubail. Usual enquiry for someone with little or no information. The position offers a salary package including Housing and Transport allowances. As my current employer supplies accomodation and a car (with driver) at no cost to me, I obviously need to take these factors into account when comparing the salary package.

Can anyone help me with a guide to property rental costs and advise on transportation in Jubail please.

Thanks

Eoin Lane.

as a bachelor, you will not have any high costs. i mean you are not living in a family  compound
for you  start from 1000 SR monthly you will find a good studio room

Thanks Meran1,

Is it usual for bachelors to live off-compound? The security aspect of compound living feels better to me.

saudi Arabia is very safe .  just make a good choice in a good district and you will be ok.
'
i noticed how they use foreign peoples to get more money by convincing them to live in an expensive compound... I don't see the use of it when you are spending half your day working and not using the swimming pool  .. you better save up your money. compounds are good if the company provide it because of its start from 60000 to 140000 yearly.
i would say compounds are good if you have a family and you want your kiids and wife to have many activities to do.
and most of the compounds here are family compounds ..

Can you suggest me good apartments in Royal commission i am looking for apartment not too expensive.