Accommodation/Housing in Haradh or near it

Hello,

Me and my husband will moving to HARADH KSA, can someone sugger me some compounds for expat people or near to haradh, also some informations about this village or city (restaurant, coffe, can i find expat people here... )

thanks,

Hello,

HARADH is small village near Al-Hasa city you will be able to found many compounds shopping centers in Al hasa city (1.5hrs drive)..

With no problems you will found many expats specially Indian , Pakistani and European families working in Oil plant

for shopping you may need to travel Al-hasa
Weather will be cold in this area these days

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks  for your reply, can i found many componds in haradh or i should to move to Al hasa?

i think you may need to move Al-Hasa for better options .. in haradh company accommodations  or private buildings available to rent which are also safe

Thank you so  much

Hello
I am living in Al Khobar with my family. My new assignment is in Al Harad but from no where I am able to find information about accommodation in Haradh or near Haradh. Hofuf or Al hasa are far from Haradh for doing daily up and down.
Can you advise me best possible options?
Thanks

Practically, in main Haradh itself, the only real compound like accommodation is in NADEC city which is only for NADEC employees.

Outside of that, you are going to have to go to Al Hasa or Hofuf.  Or rent non compound like accommodation in Haradh itself which is not recommended for expats.

My husband have to move from jeddah towards Dammam, in haradh
May I know how about the accommodation for family in haradh
Please help me because we are planning to visit haradh in our vacation on April to may
IN shaa Allah

Welcome my friend,
I am living in Al-Hasa city, so better you move here you can find lot's of malls, historical places, parks, beach, restaurants, coffee shops and much more. HARDH is not that far from here. And you can find here mostly people are friendly and have good manners to warm welcome.
You can inbox me for more to know about this place.
Nice to see someone near me.

I agree.  Unless you work for NADEC in Haradh, there isn't much family accommodation there.   So definitely better to stay in Al-Hasa and commute.

AL HASA IS BETTER

@Mohamed  Jassim hi did you find any accomodation near haradh?

Hello mashood k,

Welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

Are you looking for accommodation too?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi

I am also moving to Haradh end of October and I am bringing my family with. Is there family accommodation available because it is very difficult to find information on the internet?

Quintus

I already answered this post #10 above.

That post is more than two years old. Maybe there has been some new developments, hence the question again

No new development. Haradh is practically a small village. Forget quality family accommodation for expats or any amenities...... Nadec has their own compound as a result.  You are better off with hofuf.

@QP001

Yes there are hotels which provide studio furnished .  They cost you 1800 to 2500 per month.. the one in which I stay with my family is good enough. They provide cleaning on your request .. either daily or weekly twice or thrice.. me Jamil the one who manages is very polite , cooperative. And very safe for family. Many family of different nationality stays here..  it is just beside zunairah restaurant.

Hello syedmush2403,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Thank you for sharing this information with us.

As a new member, do not forget to write some words about yourself here > New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@syedmush2403 Thank you

I got offer letter for al ekhwa medical hospital how is harash?

@QP001 found any accommodation for expat from india

@syedmush2403

Ok what's yours hotel name

@syedmush2403 please give those hotels name which have proper furnished apartments

@syedmush2403 can you please share the hotels name in Haradh where they have best furnished apartments?