Appartment building in Royal Commission Jubail

Hello Jubailians!!!

I am new in Jubail and struggling to find an apartment building in Royal Commission area. I am living in a compound at the downtown area (near naval base) with family but its far off from RC area especially fanateer, which is the place to go in the evenings with family or hanging out with new freinds that i am making.

There is one compound in fanateer (Murjan Village) but its a bit too expensive to my liking and hotels like karan, quality inn doesnt have that family environment. 

Anyhow, will appreciate if someone can guide me on the apartment buildings in RC area since it will have somewhat neighborhood type feeling for the family as well as near to the school (ISG) and my work place.

Cheers

Hi @Umairtheexpat, there are options around RC area. I have answered a couple of similar queries before. Please browse through my post list and I'm sure you'll find them. I will message you in private on some other related info.

just rent an apartment outside a compound you will pay between 19000  - 40000 max DM me is you want any help on looking for apartments

I am also looking for apartment in Royal commission if anyone can help me.
your reply will be appreciated