English Theater

Hi,
I'm looking for someone who is interested in going to the English Theater. Even though German is my native language, I love the English language and I would love to go to the Theater. But most of my friends aren't that fluent in English (and most of them live in another city :))
So if there is anyone willing to come, just reply.
Grüße Nadine

Hi Nadine,
I would like to go with you to the English Theatre! I am native German by birth also, and due to my international friendships I love to talk and write in English. Unfortunately all of my friends have finally left Germany so I am kind of lost with my passion of talking English :( So letŽs see if we can find a day and also a good play to go to the Theatre together - what do you think?
Have a good weekend, Funda (female, 33 years old)

Hi Funda,
sounds great. I checked the internet page of the English Theater and the next play they are showing is called The Dead Guy. english-theatre.org/The-Dead-Guy.136.0.html
I'd say Friday or Saturday would be better, because of work :) I'm not in Frankfurt on 20th of may and the following days. But other than that I'm free :)
Just tell me what day would be best for you.
Grüße Nadine

I guys!
I saw that you're interested to go to the English Theater here in Frankfurt.
I have workled at the English Theatre many times, I performed in their musicals A Slice of Saturday Night and Cabaret. I now live and work in Frankfurt and my theater company is doing a great musical called Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
Hedwig opened in New York and we have performed nearly fifty shows here in Frankfurt, receiving some of the most amazing reviews from all the respected press. We will be doing two special performances at the Neues Theatre in Höchst which is about 10 minutes from the centre of Frankfurt. The dates are the 19th and 20th of August. [Moderated]
If you really love theatre, you will adore Hedwig and the Angry Inch, it's a great night out.
I hope to see you there.
Best wishes
Nigel.

Hi Covboy,

It's a pity I only read this post today!

Do you have upcoming shows?

Regards,
Melissa

If you are looking for a fun night, why not try improvisation theatre? We are Frankfurt International Theatre Sports (FITS) and we do monthly shows in English at the Interkulturelle Buehne Bornheim.

Theatre Sports is improvisational theatre, where players play ‘games' where they must create a scene out of a theme or idea given to them only a few seconds prior to beginning. We make everything up on the spot. It's a mixed crowd of Germans and expats. Always a warm crowd and a fun drinking/gathering after the show in the IKB bar!
(moderated)

Cheers,
Abby

I would love to accompany you to the theater I have just moved to Ingelheim am rhein a month ago, From London.
Hope to hear from you :)

Nadine where are you? I`m sorry I was not active on here, because I had a bad accident, still recovering but doing ok. If you like you can send me a message and then I will give you my telephone number!
Hope to hear from you soon, Funda

Hi Nadine and Funda, I'm Australian and English is my First Language. I miss going to Theatre in English and would be interested to meet some new people in Germany to attend these kind of events with. :) Let me know if you'd be interested too.