Restaurants in Frankfurt am Main

Hi everyone,

I have been in Frankfurt for a two years, and have been trying...hundreds of restaurants (min 1 x week)! I still have not find my favorite! It's kind of hard since a really love all kinds of foods, but please share your best spots with me here. I want to be impressed!!

Also, please consider the money / quality rating, since everyone likes to have more for their money :)

Thank you so much in advance

Hi,

Do you like Indian spicy foods? Then you can try Taj Mahal.

tajmahal-restaurant.de

It's a bit costly, like 20 euro for a meal, but food is really tasty!

I was thinking the same the other day!
I often try different places but nothing has really stuck with me. The only thing that comes close to that is Urban Kitchen, which is mainly for convenience since they do all kinds of food there.

There is another restaurant I can recommend if u like longdrinks and cocktails -- Its not as jazzy as the link shows, but the drinks and food are gud!!

escobar-frankfurt.de

Hey Charlotte,

I saw ur blog--Its really gud!!

Arka

Haha thank you!

That place looks nice.

Another place that I quite like is Savannah. They do African food and are reasonably priced. It's very popular though so you have to book.

ohh..dnt know whther AFrican vegetarian foods are famous !!

I am a veggie..so that shuts down most of the options here!! :(

Their veggie taster platter is really good. I have a few veggie friends, they say Kuh is good for veggie burgers, and Urban Kitchen is good all round.

Ohkk..then need to try it out this week!! Maybe find someone to rope in!

So how long are u in Frankfurt?? I saw that u know Japanese too!
So german,japanese and english --thats impressive!!

I have been trying to pickup german..but its nothing like english :(