1 year visit visa.. extension and re-entry inquiries

Assalam o Alikum ,

How are you dear fellows.
I have bought my wife from Pakistan on 1 year visit visa in March 2018 and thought that it must be OK for 1 year but now i get to know that visit visa holder must exit after 3 or 6 months , so i came here to ask some questions, i hope i will get some help .

1- After 6 month visit visa holder must have to exit ? is there any other possible way.
2- Do i have to extend visa after 3 months every time i-e after 3 month extended to 6 and then if visa
     holder exit and come back then again have to extend after 3 month of stay?
3- Does visa holder can exit anytime within 6 months .Suppose if visit visa is extended to 6 months then
     is it OK for visa holder to exit after 4 or 5 months and it will still be valued as exit after 6 month..
3- For exit does visit visa holder require exit entry paper or they can exit and enter again only using
     passport as visa information is on passport.

Thanks in advance , i hope someone will help and share their experiences.

Walaykum salaam,
---------------------------
"I have bought my wife from Pakistan on 1 year visit visa in March 2018 and thought that it must be OK for 1 year but now i get to know that visit visa holder must exit after 3 or 6 months , so i came here to ask some questions, i hope i will get some help"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 1 year visit visa means 365 days from the date of entry and so maximum stay will be 364 days after the day of arrival.
-------------------------
1- After 6 month visit visa holder must have to exit ? is there any other possible way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes to be precise before 180 days the visit visa holder must exit so that no fines are processed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Do i have to extend visa after 3 months every time i-e after 3 month extended to 6 and then if visa
     holder exit and come back then again have to extend after 3 month of stay?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(a) Every 90 days the visit visa can be extended online by paying SAR 100 through SADAD to
     Government payments under Alien Control - Extend Visit Visa but only once within 180 day period.
(b) Then enter MOI (Abshir) website and after logging-in go to passports and extend visit visa by
     following the procedure mentioned.
(c) Make sure that you get a printout or save a PDF version for future just in case of dispute.
(d) The date on the expiry is the last date that the visit visa holder must exit by.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3- Does visa holder can exit anytime within 6 months .Suppose if visit visa is extended to 6 months then
     is it OK for visa holder to exit after 4 or 5 months and it will still be valued as exit after 6 month.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes - as long as it is before then there is no problem but not later than 180 days otherwise fine is imposed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4- For exit does visit visa holder require exit entry paper or they can exit and enter again only using
     passport as visa information is on passport.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The passport is enough as everything is recorded on the system - good idea to carry the printout mentioned in [2(c)] above just in case of a dispute.

Hope that this information is useful and helps.

All the best.

Hi,

My wife came on 1 year Multiple entry visit visa on 18th of feb 2018. After 3 months, I extended through MOI for next 3 months/90days. After 180 days she went on exit and came back after some time and then before completion of 3 months/90 days she again went on exit and came again to Saudia. Now expiry date is Feb 15th, 2019(which is 90 days after entry) on MOI site. My question is Can I again extend her visa for 90 days?

Assalamualaikum dear,
Can you pls whatsap or call my number or can you pls give your number pls. I have some urgent quieres..
Thank you..
Anas

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hai Brother,

I have my wife's multiple entry visit visa expiring  after 6 months in Mid of Feb 2019, I had previously extended visa after 3 months from absher.

Could you please advise me how should i renew after 6 months which is going to expire on 14 feb 2019.

I'm scheduling to exit kingdom by mid jan, ie one month before the expiry of visa,

a) How many days i can stay in india before coming back
b) Do i have to come back within 14 feb 19, or after that.
c) can you give details of procedures of renewal after entering back in kingdom, automatically renewed upon entry or any payments to be made.
d) Is there any specific time period for exiting the kingdom and entering back to get visa renewed

Renew is automatic, when you reenter in the kingdom. No need to pay any fee untill 90 days you come back. But I don't know how much time you can stay outside kingdom.

Hello,
1. You can return on same day this is 100% confirm if you exit the kingdom .
2. You can send your family to your home country or near by country like bahrain no problem.
3. No need to pay single Riyal this is automatically renewing upto 90days once you Re enter to kingdom.
Thank you

My wife has came saudhi for 1 year multiple re entry visa...1.How many times can we exit saudhi with in 3 months..
2.How long can we stay outside saudhi

Hi,

Could you please explain in brief some queries

1. I have multiple visa for 2 years and coming feb is going to finish 6 months.
   I am planning to take them to Bahrain by Fahad cause way by applying Bahrain visa and stay for two days.

can you please let me know is it possible or not.

If possible kindly share your contact number so that i can discuss directly.

There are dozens of threads on the forum with the exact same question - use the search button in the future.  See my replies on the threads below.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=811469https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=809192

I have 1-year multiple exit entry visa for my mother she came on 1 Feb 2019 and 90 days finish on 2nd may 2019 my question very simple I can extend the visa more 90 day for moi absher or not

Yes. Read the threads posted above.

My wife came on 1 year Multiple entry visit visa . Before 90 days completion,I extended through MOI for next 3 months/90days paid 100 SR fees After that she went exit . Now almost 1 month finished she still staying in home country. Planning to come back after 2 weeks. But the problem is nothing is showing in MOI/absher visa status after exit?
she can comeback again right?
after reentry 90 days stay?
Plz can u explain and share your experience.

Yes she can come. On safe side please check visa status on below link https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

XTang wrote:

Yes. Read the threads posted above.

Mr. XTang
If you don't mind and have time please let me know that,  Is multiple visit visa extendable? Visit VISA of my family will be expired on May-2019 after completing 2 years. I like to extend at least one more month to complete my daughters final exam.
Im asking your help.

Regards
Marshalbd

Hi,

Try your luck by visiting MOI office and also update us.

Thanks

Check from Jawazat; to the best of my knowledge, the validity is not extendable but they may give extra days of stay as an exception.

Hi brothers
My wife is on 1 yr multiple visit,
i already extend from absher first time.
After completing 180 days i have exited successfully..
When my family cane bach its renews for 90days.
Now can I an extend multiple visit visa by pay in absher.
Plz hel me its urgent
Thank you

Yes.  Try in Absher.  Maximum extension up to 180 days.

Dear,
My family is on 1 year multiple visit.
First time i renew from absher by paying 100sr.
And in 6th month she went to Bahrain for exit entry by Air. Becoz their mentioned in visa by Air.
After returning from Bahrain visa Automatically renewed for 90days.
Now i can renew by absher or again need to exit the country.
My question is once we enter the country we used till now 90days. Remaining 90 can renew by Absher or need go out.
Pls its urgent..
Thanking you in advance.

Dear,
My family is on 1 year multiple visit.
First time i renew from absher by paying 100sr.
And in 6th month she went to Bahrain for exit entry by Air. Becoz their mentioned in visa by Air.
After returning from Bahrain visa Automatically renewed for 90days.
Now i can renew by absher or again need to exit the country.
My question is once we enter the country we used till now 90days. Remaining 90 can renew by Absher or need go out.
Pls its urgent..
Thanking you in advance.

I have already replied.  Don't keep posting the same question again and again - it has already been answered.

Anasudhin can u give u r contact number. Bcz I need to ask you some douts about the Bahrain travelling for my family.

Don't post contact details as its against forum rules. Secondly, I don't share my contact details on the forum so ask your question here or in pm.

annasuddin
can U share email???

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
aliraza152 wrote:

Hi,

My wife came on 1 year Multiple entry visit visa on 18th of feb 2018. After 3 months, I extended through MOI for next 3 months/90days. After 180 days she went on exit and came back after some time and then before completion of 3 months/90 days she again went on exit and came again to Saudia. Now expiry date is Feb 15th, 2019(which is 90 days after entry) on MOI site. My question is Can I again extend her visa for 90 days?

Hello Mr. Ali ...!  I need some information regarding multiple exit re entry visa. I am planing to bring my wife on one year family visit. I have confirmed that it can be extended up to 180 days.(max). My question is, do they accept  exit re entry through Bahrain?? can anyone confirm me?????

To exit to Bahrain, your Saudi visa needs to show "OPEN" in mode of travel and you should have a visa for Bahrain - sometimes Saudi immigration doesn't allow you to even do U turn without it.   If both are in place, then yes.

my 1st question is about insurance policy linked with extension of visa and 2nd about extension in the  hijri month of  Zilqadd.

Second should not be an issue.   What is question on first?

1st question is that to extend for another 90 days after a first 90 days stay do we have to apply for new insurance before applying extension
Visit visa is of 2yrs multiple entry

No.  You pay for insurance when the visa is issued.  However, depending on the country where it is issued from, the duration of stay could or could not be a factor.  For example, I had a 2 year and there was no such issue as the policy that was behind it was irrespective of the days of stay. So if you get a message while renewing that insurance is missing, pay and extend it.

Thanks for the info and for my 2nd question u have already answered that during hijri Month of Zilqadda , i.e. before hajj month the extension in visa for 90 more days is allowed.

The only issue that happens at that time is that visit visa holders are not allowed to enter the country via Jeddah airport.   And visa issuance becomes a bit slow due to the Hajj season rush.  But that is all.

Rightly said. But if someone is already here since 90 days and wants to extend for another 90 days then according to u there is no issue for extension in Zildaddah month

I haven't experienced any in the past.  So it should be ok.

Hi ,
I have some question on this .
My wife came to saudi on multi visit visa validity for 180 days , with a stay duration of  90 days . the visa stamped on 6th Nov 2018 . The last time she traveled to india and return to saudi on 17th April 2019 . In this scenario
   1. Upto what date she can stay , because if I count 180 days from stamping , then it ends  on around 2nd May 2019. Where as Absher  shows Visa expiry on 16th July  2019 ( which is exactly 90 days after re enter to saudi)
    2. Anything to be done for the insurance ??

Kindly reply

aliraza152 wrote:

Yes she can come. On safe side please check visa status on below link https://www.eserve.com.sa/VVSWeb/action … action=vvs

Hi ,
The above website applicable to the multiple visit visa also ?, because when I check the same for my wife it shows visa is invalid ???

When ever she will enter, the counter will reset to 1 and then count till 90 days and then you can renew and she can stay another 90 days, the total will be 180 days and before that she has to take exit.
There are lots of blogs written to extend the insurance. Please visit them.

aliraza152 wrote:

When ever she will enter, the counter will reset to 1 and then count till 90 days and then you can renew and she can stay another 90 days, the total will be 180 days and before that she has to take exit.
There are lots of blogs written to extend the insurance. Please visit them.

Hi ,
Thanks for the reply .
This things are understood , My question is that , since the visa validity is for 180 days is it ok to stay after the visa validity , though the 90 days will come after visa validity ,kindly read the exact date what I have given
Thanks