Visit visa insurance

I am looking to purchase insurance for my wife and child who InshaAllah will be arriving to Saudia on a visit visa.
I  am aware of the insurance which is mandatory for visa stamping. This one i believe covers only emergency medical care and does not cover outpatient visits.

Is there any possibility of purchasing medical insurance for them so that everything is covered?

Has anyone tried to do this?
Can you please advise.

Thanks in advance.

No, you need an iqama for them to be able to get insurance from a company in Saudi.  I know as I have tried many times to get it but was always turned away.

The solution is to get GCC insurance coverage from a provider in say UAE or Bahrain which would cover you inside Saudi.   That is what I have done - and have used SAICO as well as NAS.  But it is not cheap and certainly not cost effective for short visits such as the one you have described.

Thank you for the info.
I have one more question. is it possible to travel to Bahrain via causeway while on visit visa to KSA?
It is an Indian passport and i shall be taking a Bahrain visa prior to the travel date.

If your visa to Saudi is marked as "OPEN" and not "AIR" plus the visa to Bahrain allows travel via the causeway.  Most Bahrain evisas do not.

Dear,

How to check whether it is open or Air

It's written on the visa itself on the left side.

"OPEN" or مفتوح.

"AIR" or جو.

Ask an Arabic speaker to confirm for you.

Thanks for the information

Dear

I checked in Bahrain with one of my friend regarding insurance but he said there is nothing like that.

Could you please provide any details of the companies which provides Medical insurance as of my family is on 2 years visa

Insurance for what?

Be specific as I don't understand what your question is about.

Medical Insurance for family

You can't get it on visit visa.

hi ,
My wife is holding one year multiple visa and the mode of travel is mentioned OPEN . So after 6 months can i exist from saudi through Bahrain cause way( Road) ? or i must travel by air . Also by travelling causeway should i hold bahrain visa?   

Also can i apply bahrain visa from Bahrain causeway as the mode of travel is showing is OPEN .
Your response is highly appreciated .

I have replied to this questions dozens of times on this forum. Use the search button.

Dear, I have the same question.. did you go by road to Bahrain with eVisa of Bahrain ? what happened can you please help us with the practical experience...
My Family is on 1 Year Multiple Visit Visa "Open" Category.. I want to travel to Bahrain through Causeway... Which type of Bahrain eVisa allows to go their by road and how to get Bahrain eVisa..
Please provide any agent number who can do it..

Can you please advise me ho you got a visit visa for Bahrain.. I have to bring my family for a exit and entry to KSA to extend visit visa..
Also let me know how much did it cost to u ? please.. its urgent

Hi, Can you please update if you got the visa at causeway for your family... i need to travel next week for the same.

hi ,
My wife is holding one year multiple visa and the mode of travel is mentioned OPEN . So after 6 months can i exist from saudi through Bahrain cause way( Road) ? or i must travel by air . Also by travelling causeway should i hold bahrain visa?   

Also can i apply bahrain visa from Bahrain causeway as the mode of travel is showing is OPEN .
Your response is highly appreciated.

Please reply one more time if you have answered this question earlier.. Thanks in advance...

Don't be lazy and use the search.

Bahrain visa in advance is a must and you can apply on evisa.gov.bh.