1 year visit visa.. extension and re-entry inquiries

Nabeel Pullot wrote:

Hai Brother,

I have my wife's multiple entry visit visa expiring  after 6 months in Mid of Feb 2019, I had previously extended visa after 3 months from absher.

Could you please advise me how should i renew after 6 months which is going to expire on 14 feb 2019.

I'm scheduling to exit kingdom by mid jan, ie one month before the expiry of visa,

a) How many days i can stay in india before coming back
b) Do i have to come back within 14 feb 19, or after that.
c) can you give details of procedures of renewal after entering back in kingdom, automatically renewed upon entry or any payments to be made.
d) Is there any specific time period for exiting the kingdom and entering back to get visa renewed

Hi , can you please share your experience ,If you dont mind can I ask you the question "  After the visa expiry on mid of Feb , still she can stay inside KSA , upto 90 days of re enter date ", I am asking you because I am facing the same situation now

I thought it is one/two year multiple visa. If it is 180 days then please wait for others to reply. I don't have idea about it.

I thought it is one/two year multiple visa. If it is 180 days then please wait for others to reply. I don't have idea about it.

The days of stay are granted on each entry, provided visa is valid at the time of entry.  Theoretically speaking, even if you enter on the last day of visa validity, you can get the days of stay mentioned on the visa i.e. 30, 60 or 90.   This is because the visa validity is only determining the time for "use" i.e. the time period during which you can enter Saudi whereas the days of stay granted are at the discretion of immigration.  This means that if they grant 90 days on entry, it is deemed to hold valid irrespective of visa expiry date.   

Absher shows the correct date after which you must exit.

I have done this many times in the past without any issues.  However, I never stayed for the full allotment of days and only a week or two at most.

Hi Freinds

am new in exapct page , please guide me with following questions

i have 1 years visa for my wife , last 3 month i extended by absher and now 6 months going to complete in 15-05-2019 , can i go 1-05-2019 to bahrain and renew it or it must 7 days before only

please guide me answer

She has to exit Saudi ideally before 180 days have passed.  Once you exit, you can re-enter immediately provided visa is still valid. 

Going to Bahrain is another topic altogether - depending on her nationality, she may need a visa for Bahrain.

You can go any time out side the KSA. But for Bahrain, if you have visa then then will allow you to exit. For details read the threads on this portal.

Thanks for the quick answer , ofcource i will have my re-entry with me but my wife can enter in bahrain for renewal her visit visa

That has already been answered.  She needs a visa for Bahrain or Saudi immigration may not allow her to exit.

XTang wrote:

The days of stay are granted on each entry, provided visa is valid at the time of entry.  Theoretically speaking, even if you enter on the last day of visa validity, you can get the days of stay mentioned on the visa i.e. 30, 60 or 90.   This is because the visa validity is only determining the time for "use" i.e. the time period during which you can enter Saudi whereas the days of stay granted are at the discretion of immigration.  This means that if they grant 90 days on entry, it is deemed to hold valid irrespective of visa expiry date.   

Absher shows the correct date after which you must exit.

I have done this many times in the past without any issues.  However, I never stayed for the full allotment of days and only a week or two at most.

Hi ,
Thanks for the quick reply , really appreciated ,
I have one more question " during VISA stamping there was an insurance taken , what I understood that the insurance is for the emergency purpose, not for normal use , and that was for 6 month i.e upto visa valid date  My question is that since after visa valid also one can stay upto allowable stay period, in that case any thing to be done to renew the insurance if yes then how ?

Once the visa expires, the insurance expires too.  I haven't tried to extend it beyond this point but I assume that it may be difficult.  As I said, you can stay based on days of stay granted but I wouldn't push the limits of that.

Assalamwalaikum my husband iqama validity is till May 2,till now dey r not renewed,there is any possible dey will do till the last day?

Assalamwalaikum can we get visit visa in Ramadan?

For family yes but for parents no, but can try through manual process.

Yes for wife?

Hi , Thanks for the support . regarding the insurance I successfully renewed the insurance upto the visa expiry as shown in the moi . but in the online it is different for single entry and multiple entry visit visa

What if company is not doing chambering on time, there is any other way for chambering of visit visa?

Dear,
Please explain if visit visa holder exit with in first three months, still the online visa extension required? If it is not extended will it expire?

First tell is it single entry or multiple? And what is the duration.

Wat if company is delaying for doing chambering,is there any other option,n till when we can't get family visit visa for wife?

It is one year multiple entry visa.

If exit before 3 months then no extension required, she can come back any time until visa is valid. Extension is required only when she want to stay more than 90 days.

Dear,
2 year Multiple Entry Visit Visa:
Is there any way to change the Entry Status from "By Air"  to  "OPEN"

Also 'By Air' means Exit also by Air or Only Entry to KSA..?

No way to change except to resubmit passport and ask the Embassy to stamp an OPEN visa.  Processes vary from consulate to consulate.  By AIR means mode of travel.

Hello...plz clear my doubt
I am going to riyadh on a 6 month multiple entry visit visa. Can i extend my visa for another 6 months at the end of initial 6 mnths??

If i have to exit ksa after my 6 mnths.. how long do i have to wait to apply another fresh visa ?

You cannot extend it for next 6 months.
You can get visa immediately after the exit to hime country.

Dear All,

I brought my parents to Saudi Arabia on 2 years multiple entry visa, After first 90 days I got extension but before completing 180 days on 22 Aug. I sent them back to pakistan on 20th of August, o that they can exit and then re-enter the kingdom in order to get extension.
Now After sending them to pakistan when I checked my Abasher, it is showing no Valid visit Visas. I do not understand why is it showing this.or may be when they will re-enter the kingdom then it will show "valid visit visa "

please help!!!!

There is no issue, when they will come back the info will be visible.

I would like to know If I apply for 2 Years visit visa on 05-09-19 the validity will be 05-09-2021? or Number of days will count in visa like 3 months entry and next year again i bring for 3 months and so on until completion of 2 years?

I mean number of days staying in ksa will count for visa duration or out side KSA stay duration also included for visa duration,

730 days will be counted from the first entry, either you stay in kingdom or go outside. Both will be counted.

I have explained this many many times.

Visa validity = 730 days from visa start.  It is the time period during which you can enter KSA BUT YOU CANNOT STAY 730 days in one go.  Both days inside and outside count
Visa days = say 90.  Are the number of days you can stay on each entry

Asalam o Alikum!

Brother am having the same issue that i bring my wife on 1 year multiple visit visa and after completing 6 months i send her back to home country and now in my Absher its not showing any visit visa under my sponsorship kindly help me with this

Walaikum assalam
There is no issue. Just book your wife ticket and call her. When she will be here it will show on absher.

Assalam o alaikum,
I wanted to know that what is the meaning of "period of stay = 3 months" as per new 1 year multiple entry visa rule? Can we extend this visa for further 90 days and then take exit just before 180 days? Anyone have some info regarding this?

Walaikum assalam
Yes you got it right. After 90 days extend and then before 180 days exit and reenter.

Hello folks, i have small query related to exit reentry via Bahrain causeway. is there anyone who has personal experience then share the steps and 2ndly with 1-year multi, the family stay in Saudi Arabia for 180 days and exit to there home country and then come back after 3 or 4 months. so they're next 180 days will valid and stay in KSA or they need to apply another 1 year multi.

appreciated for your valuable inputs. thanks

what about new policy as of September 2019 two visa categories:
1-Single entry 30 Days
2-Multiple One year 3 month.

Do both could be extended??

Yes both can be extended but single entry visa can be extended two times, each for 30 days. 1 year visa can be extended for 90 days and before 180 days exit and reenter and again after 90 days extend for another 90 days and exit before 180 days.

aliraza152 wrote:

Yes both can be extended but single entry visa can be extended two times, each for 30 days. 1 year visa can be extended for 90 days and before 180 days exit and reenter and again after 90 days extend for another 90 days and exit before 180 days.

Ok Thanks Dear

hello sir .. my mother lives with my brother in ksa as on multiple visa .. but these days she is in pakistan as she came for visa purpose . she got  her yearly visa few days ago but she does not book the ticket yet . my question is i heard that  few months ago multiple visa exit was after every six months  but now rules are changed , person will exit KSA after every 3 months till his or her  visa expire. what if after three months exit there is any other option that she do not leave KSA and get her visa extension like behrain exit re entry . please guide me