I am South African my wife is German and pregnant in germany

Hi all!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and assist me.
I am from RSA.Recently resigned from my job as a goldsmith in Cape Town and I am now in Germany (on a Schengen visa) with my German wife who is 8 weeks pregnant, I do not want to leave her to go back to RSA. I am registered at the stadt Bramsche.
Is it possible for me to get a residence permit here in Germany with out leaving Germany.
I do already have 2 possible jobs available for me in Bramsche.
I would appreciate any help
Thank you

It is not normally possible for you to get a family reunion visa to join your German wife while in Germany on a tourist visa.
But if you have special circumstances that justify an exception from the rule (although I don't think a normal pregnancy in its early stages counts as such), you should contact your nearest Auslaenderamt to inquire if there is a possibility.
If not, fly back with all the paperwork prepared and apply at the German embassy as soon as possible - most likely you're back within three months for good!

Beppi is Right, you have to leave Germany and go back to your home country with all required documents and apply visa in German embassy. I think, embassy will ask you if you know how basic deutsch language. B1 or at least basic sentences to communicate.

With all required documents you will get visa.....

Hi all!
Thanks for taking time to guide me on below query.
I am from Chennai -India. I need to apply Job seeking Visa, I had completed Mtech Industrial Engineering and holding 15+ Yrs of SCM experience now working in HP India. I need a guidance on required documentation and Job Searching portals.

Thank you

Kala: This forum already contains lots of good advice on JSV and job search. You might want to read it first!

Kala Ealngo wrote:

Hi all!
Thanks for taking time to guide me on below query.
I am from Chennai -India. I need to apply Job seeking Visa, I had completed Mtech Industrial Engineering and holding 15+ Yrs of SCM experience now working in HP India. I need a guidance on required documentation and Job Searching portals.

Thank you

There are multiple threads on Germany forum discussing job seeker visas. This thread is dealing with a different topic. Please go through job seeker visa related threads in the forum and post your specific questions in one of those threAds.

u are going to battle to get a extension on your visa,,my wife was married to a German for 35 years,had 3 children from him,,in 2014 she went back to Sa for a year,then decided to move back to Germany,,when she arrived feb 2015 back in Hanover thy wanted to send her back,,only by going to a lawyer and him going with did thy give her a one year visa,,was lost of drama to get a extension,,,hope u come right,,foreign office have no real sympathy,,

Hi, the best would be that ur earning ur own money with job and that u don't need social benefits. Who who wants social benefit will not get permission to stay here. Ur married with ur german wife?