Traveling in Europe from Budapest

Hi,

What's the best way to travel to France, Germany, Swis, Italy? Are there any cheap package tours? I found few package tour on Malev website and found good. Are there any good english speaking travel agent who can offer package tours?

Thanks and Regards,
Ravin

HI there .. I dont think you can find much Help in english .. tho you can still find some ppl who do.
if not then find a mate and take him to the door step of Malev center and negotitate the deal.

Hi,

Are you thinking individual trips, or would you like to see as much as you can in one go?

One popular option is buying a continent-wide train pass, traveling overnight, sightseeing all day, perhaps staying the night couchsurfing, or moving on the next night. There are all kinds of discounts for students and young adults, train stations tend to be in city centers as opposed to airports, you have more options, and with the added hassle of airport security and the occasional lost luggage, you are actually saving time too.

No.. I am planning to travel with family and want to do weekend trips one by one.

I would say the rational choice is going by car then, the highway network is of legendary quality especially in Germany. You can make convenient stops anywhere. Invest in a GPS navigation device with maps and TMC coverage in Western Europe, you'll save a lot of time avoiding construction sites and traffic jams.

I just took a weekend trip to Bonn on Wizzair...pretty good I thought...looking into easy jet to london weekend of June 10 too...

A nice feature of BUD airport is its size: It's tiny :-)
If you are used to regular airports, you'll feel like you are in the most boring exhibit of a nice museum :-)

[off topic: please post in the classifieds]