Movie night again!!!!!!!!

ok - so I think it is time for another movie at the weekend :)

I have not seen the trailers yet, but these could be options:

An action/fantastic movie, which according to the trailer can be good or not, I'm number four:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5djHG3hPu0

A comedy how do you know, which seems good!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVNQ1yMEKmw

Any other movie ideas appreciated :)

Hope everyone had a lovely time in the gorgeous spring sunshine this weekend :)

This reminds me of something!
Next time ask me before stoling my ideas! (joking :) )

At least I'm ok with those...

All the best ideas are stolen :):)  That's why they are good :P

Anyone else up for a movie?

yup - count me in,

although "How do you know" is not such a great movie. I've seen it and i would not recommend it. if the plan is to go during weekend, a new movie schedule should be out around Thursday - perhaps we could revisit the movie ideas than ... ?

Kriz

Yes, lets revisit schedule Thursday.  I am supposed to be going out Thursday night though so could anyone else check the schedule?

And what about True grit ?

Hi, I just arrived to Budapest last week to work here on a project. I' m Joaquim, from Lisbon. Can I join you in the movie? I' m just looking for new friends here.

Welcome to Budapest and to the forum Joaquim :)

Yes, please do join us.  Hopefully we can deceide on a movie and try and get out to see one soon. The last movie night was fun :)

True grit is another possibility :)

Thanks. I like all kinds of movies, so I' ll follow any new ideas. Hope to see you soon.

Well doesn't look like there will be a group movie night this week.  If anyone feels like a movie over the weekend just send me a PM :)  I am happy with pretty much any movie, though I would love to see Black Swan :)

I saw Black Swan yesterday night. It's great. You have to see it.

I saw it today.  Really enjoyed it :)

Ok, next time we' ll see it togheter, lol.

yes, we should :)  Bit spur of the moment for me today but glad I went as it was really good :)

How about 3-D movies now??