Tennis partner needed:)

Szia!

My name is Paulina, I'm Polish and I have just moved in to this beautiful city. I like to keep fit and that's why I brought my tennis racket, however I have not brought a partner to play with!:)

I consider my level as higher intermediate, like running rather than standing still on the court. I'm 24 years old, I'm tall and I work in environmental finance.

Anybody interested in playing with me regularly?
I would prefer a court located with proximity to any red metro station and obviously timing - after work hours i.e. from 7pm on weekdays and any time during weekends.

hope to hear from you soon!

paulina

You make me feel sorry I dont't play tennis :-)

I'm renewing my post, as I have not found any tennis partner yet:(

I only bought the funny ball attached to a string to practice the serves - it's fun but might be quite dangerous for passers-by:)

Hope to get some response from tennis players!

thx

p.

Hi Pirania,

Glad to know that you play tennis. Infact I love tennis very much and wanted to restart playing the game.Its been long time that I played, but wanted to start again. Please let me know if you are fine with that. Reach out to me on my telephone +36 70 586 4222 incase you are interested for the same. Thanks.

R.

for those who ever come onto this topic, here is the list of tennis courts in Budapest: http://www.budapesthotels.com/touristguide/Sports.asp:)

Also, if you read Hungarian this is a good site to find partners...

teniszpartner.hu/

Hi all,

I just moved to Budapest. Looking for people to hit some balls and practice or join a club/team. Good level, from Spain,

Thanks,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I will also suggest you to start a new thread on the Budapest forum for better visibility.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

carlosse wrote:

Hi all,

I just moved to Budapest. Looking for people to hit some balls and practice or join a club/team. Good level, from Spain,

Thanks,

Carlos.

Hi Carlos,

if you are interested in football or similar stuff, check this topic:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=125899

take care,

Daniel