New to Kuwait

Hello Everyone,
Iam new to kuwait. Will be fully relocating in 2 months. Office at Mina Abdullah, Kids will go to a school in fahaheel. Any suggestions on housing location is much appreciated. Looking for a 3bhk with gym, swimming pool, and kids play area in around 10 Km's radius

If you're looking at Fahaheel you might consider Mangaf.  It's not quite as developed as say Salwa or Salmiya but it seems to have everything one needs and I think the rental prices are a bit lower.

For the apartment I'm afraid I can't make a recommendation, but I was going to suggest using a spa membership at the Hilton in Mangaf as an alternative.  I hear good things about the place and if it's anything like the Radisson blu then it'll have a full gym, pools, classes (karate, spin, cross fit, etc), and so on.  (The Hilton should be walkable from most places in Mangaf)

http://248am.com/images/healthclubprices.pdf

Willgrow3, Thanks for the reply. I have checked couple of places in the meantime and liked fintaas and egailia, however I will lookout for something in Mangaf as well. I was put up in Hilton for the last two weeks and yes they have a decent gym and pool. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Have you moved to kuwait yet? I would be happy to show you and your family around if you need to

Hi Bellucci, Thanks.  Planning to be there by the 2nd week of July.

I would second the Mangaf suggestion. Nice area to live in. Also Fintas/Egailia is a nice area...I lived there when I first came to Kuwait.

Thanks spb3030

Is there any online shopping website like amazon and ebay in kuwait?

A bit off topic, isn't it? Anyway, you will find a pretty comprehensive list here:

http://248am.com/mark/shopping/kuwait-o … s-updated/

annzee wrote:

Is there any online shopping website like amazon and ebay in kuwait?

Yes, I know about two websites but the coverage probably is not as wide as eBay or amazon.
souq.com
xcite.com - a reliable company and they have huge and modern retail showrooms in kuwait as well

There are a few websites such as Blink, Xcite and a few others