Job seeking visa - Doubt

Hello expats,

I'm from Brazil and I'm applying for a Job searching visa next month. My goal is to move to Berlin to live and work there. I fulfill all the requirements and I believe I won't have a problem in getting the visa.
But I have one doubt that I can't find a proper answer anywhere, and maybe you guys can help:

Once you have a job seeking visa, are you limited to work in the same domain of your degree, or are you allowed to find jobs in similar or related fields?
For example, I am a food engineering, and that's the degree I'll be using to get my visa. But I also have a degree in Gastronomy (cooking and restaurant management), which is not recognized in Germany but contributed a lot in my academic background. I would love to work in Restaurants, Cafes or supermarkets and that can increase a lot my chances of finding a job. But I'm not sure if I could validate a job in a restaurant once I applied for a visa as an engineering.

Can anyone help me with that? Or at least know where I could find this sort of information.

Thanks a lot,

Luiza

With a job seeker visa, you cannot work in any field - just search for work.
Once you find an employer willing to hire you, you need to apply for a work permit just like any other person wanting to work in Germany. The two visa are separate and I believe you can work in any field that you may get a work permit in. But please confirm this with the embassy!

And how do you want working in restaurants and shops if you don't speak German?

Thank you, beppi!
Yes, I know they are two different visas. What I meant was if I can apply for a work in any field or in a similar one! :)

And STEFFIFI what makes you think that I don't?
I've been studying German for the past years and I'm going to take an intensive course once I arrive. I don't intend to live/work in a country where I don't speak the language. :)

All my excuses ;)