Want to learn Spanish

Hello everyone I'm a 27 y old medical professional and a cairo resident for the time being. I'm looking forward to learning Spanish either via a paid lessons or a friendly person that I can teach Arabic or English in return.

Hi Moerizk,

Feel free to drop an advert in the Language exchange in Cairo section of the website so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi ,
I have a good friend, she is Colombian has lived in Egypt for awhile. She is teaching Spanish now. You can contact her and say that I introduced you. We are good friend and still meet each other every week.
Her name is Mariam and the phone #: xxx
I am Thuý, a Vietnamese American living in Cairo
Best Regards
Thuy

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear

How can i contact with your friend ( a Colombian lady ), I would like to improve my Spanish ability.
Thanks a lot

Ali

Go the spanish center in Doqi or berlitz.

Thank you for your kind reply. The contact was censored. If it's not a hassle can you kindly DM me the contacts of the teacher.

Much appreciated

Thank you for your kind response

It's the matter of the pricing and schedule flexibility that's making me more keen to look for free lance 1to1 lessons.