Nursing in Egypt

Hello,

I have moved to Cairo, Egypt with my husband who is Egyptian. I graduated university one year ago as a adult nurse and I was just wondering if I am able to get a nursing job in cairo but I only speak English and I'm a newly qualified nurse. Also if I am able, what are conditions like for nurses here? What is the salary like?

Thanks in advance!

Some hospitals such as dark el Foad and Saudi German hospital hire foreign nurses

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer in the Jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hii darcy i want to offer you job but where you are living in cairo

Can u offer me a job please

Justify100 wrote:

Can u offer me a job please

Are you a nurse ??

I'm a paediatric nurse from the uk looking for work I live in Cairo anyone point me in the direction of finding working I have nearly 10 years experience

Hi
I am a managing director of one of the private sector hospitals in Cairo.
We have a vacant managerial nursing post
If you are interested,  please contact me for further details

Dr. Saber

@Dr Saber

Please post your offer in the jobs section at the top of this page. It is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum.

Thanks

Dear please note that i am looking for a nurse to help my mother who is an old lady. please let me know if you are still interested to work as a nurse. awaiting your reply.

I am looking for a nurse (mid-40s or older) with experience to take care of an adult.
Contact me if interested

Hello
Are still looking?
Thanks

Hi my name is Irene,

I'm a licensed practical nurse and have completed my RN studies in America, but I'm in Cairo Egypt for now. Does anyone know where I can go to take my RN NCLEX/ BOARDS Exam here once I register for the exam.

Can I work as a licensed practical nurse here in Egypt? If so, can someone help me with the process of getting set up here to do that. I have all of my official transcripts and information with me from America if needed.

Thanks in Advance

Hello sir/ madam

I am bs in nursing currently working in ICU in KSA,and im planning to move here in Egypt for good
And looking for a job offer..

Thank you.

Any chance you're still looking for a nursing job in Egypt? I have an elderly parent, needing homecare.

@isth08

what is your nationality ?

Hi im currently living in 6th october egypt, a filipina with 10 yrs working experience in saudi arabia as emergency nurse. Is there any nursing job offer near me?

@Douds2737 I am a registered nurse in Nigeria and I am ready to take care of your mom

@stumpy Yes,I am a registered nurse.

Hello laurettaakintoye73,

Do you speak Arabic?

I suggest that you contact hospitals/clinics in Cairo that are looking to hire foreign nurses.

If you want, you can also add your CV in the Jobs in Cairo section.  This may increase your chances of finding a work.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@gamiloledilyn5  did you find a job yet. im also a nurse from U.S , planning to move Egypt.