Exit Visa for Baby born in Saudi Arabia

Yea

Yes mr janno Just pay the Levy and visit Jawazat just inform them that its for final exit only

Hi there! I am a filipino citizen...my will be delivering my baby on january 2020 and we are having doubt where to deliver....because we have planned to have our vacation on march 2020 for some reasons....is it posible for us to bring home our baby without iqama issued to him???what are the papers that we need ti secure for us to get exit for him...

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes you can

I want to know how much it will cost of processing all the docs of my baby if i will not take iqama for him??

Assalamu Alaikom,
what's the process for exiting a baby. Actually, my baby is under my iqama but my wife decided to go home in Philippines with our baby. My wife is under by other company. I want to ask what is the process for this situation? What the first thing to do? I want our baby with my wife go back to Philippines this February 2020. Our baby has complete papers. Iqama and passport. Thank you for your answer.

Assalamu Alaikom,
what's the process for exiting a baby. Actually, my baby is under my iqama but my wife decided to go home in Philippines with our baby. My wife is under by other company. I want to ask what is the process for this situation? What the first thing to do? I want our baby with my wife go back to Philippines this February 2020. Our baby has complete papers. Iqama and passport. Thank you for your answer.

Hi ma'am ano po ang update sa exit visa ni baby nyo? Same case po kasi sa amin eexit c baby and husband this april. So di na namin knuha an iqama ang baby

Hi sir, kahit po ba wala ng iqama si baby?

Hello Rj020419,

Please note that you should only post in English since we are on the anglophone forum and in order for our other members to understand your posts.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago

Hi!

i have partially answer to your question, like masha allah i have third baby where i always get eqama immediately after submitting Birth certificate from Ahwal and passport.

mostly with in same month i got eqama,

more ever regarding depending fees we have to pay before your eqama form submission, which will be calculated according to only reaming months for renewal of father eqama,

assume that if father renewed eqama just 1 month back and still valid for 11 month than you have to pay up to 11 month or if remain valid just for 1 month than just one month dependence fees and you will get eqama than later you can make final exit from Absher account. no need any jawazat or other offices

in regards to making new eqama query any one don't histate to drop me email sure i'll come back to you all.

thanks and regards

hi,

it's very simple just login to you absher account or to account where kids attached and form electronic services chose final exit.
get the print out to be safe side or els it's will update in system.

thanks and regards.

I want to asked because my baby is 2months old & we are planning to final exit by nexmonth do i need to pay the 1yr iqama to get a final exit? She dont have iqama yet.. thanks

Does anyone here know how to process the papers of  newborn baby

Hi Soy,

I also have a new born baby, and what I did to process her documents was:

1. Got the Arabic Birth Certificate form the hospital.
2. Had the Birth Certificate Translated to English.
3. Make an appointment through ABSHER for Al Ahwal (MOI website - Passport - Civil Affairs) for the Civil Registry (here in Riyadh, they are not open yet, and my friend said it will be on June 21, 2020.
4. To have the received document from Civil Registry be attested by MOFA.

Hi,

First the important things to bring

1. Birth certificate original and Photo copy (Duly registered in Civil Affairs - you have to make an appointment online to get this done, once your child is registered an IQAMA number is assigned to it and it will show on your absher).
2. 2 pcs passport copy size Photo of your kid
3. Iqama copy of you and your wife
4. from your kafeel or sponsor company
    Your company will issue a form that is already
    Filled with the data of your kid with stamp of
    Of approval
Remember to bring this papers or documents.

5. Make sure that you have an appointment in Jawazat becuase you will waste your time going there without an appointment

6. Absher account
7. Passport of your kid

Procedure:

First consult your company and ask them how much will you pay for the Levy. Usually the levy would start from the date of birth (Hijri) until the expiration of your IQAMA, you can also see this in your online banking visa SADAD payment. (As for me I use my Alinma Bank) Select  MOI Services - Make Payment - Select Biller - Expatriates Services - Select Service - and then Select Associate Fees for all Registerec Associates on the head of the household IQAMA (usually at the very last option). You will then be ask to input your IQAMA number and the duration of its expiration date. Print the receipt.

Now gather all the requirements i mentioned and photo copy it set 1 set of photo copy along with the form i mentioned with a picture attached on it

And you're set to visit jawazat according to your appointment

Tip"
If you need an urgent appointment bring all the
Documents make sure its complete
In front of jawazat GATE 2 there is an office in there that can make a schedule for you on the same day just ask the counter and he will give you an appointment and pay him 10sr or better to have the appointment online to be safe.

Process
Go inside the Jawazat Building number 2
"jawazat e-service building" there is no number
It's first come first serve

Hand him the documents and tell him its for final EXIT without Iqama
Then show him the receipt of the payment you payed on the bank he will ask you to hand over the original birth certificate and passport and that's it

2nd go to the other side counter where
A person is making the Iqama
He will not give you an Iqama for your kid only
The number remember to mention its for EXIT VISA
he will ask you again the original birth certificate passport and a Picture
NOTE: In the civil affairs have assigned a border number or IQAMA number for your child and it is written on the birth certificate issued by them.

On your absher account you will go to the e service and find the dependent section and
There you will see your kid Iqama and on the bottom you will find issue Visa and final exit visa
And that's it press the Final exit visa and
You will have your kid's exit visa on Jawazat system
And also it will register on your absher account
Visa is Free...

Note, if your child is less than 1 year old there will be no penalty, however, if it has been more than 1 year old then a 1000 sar penalty fee will be asked.

I hope this would help, but better to consult your HR in your company to guide you through.

Hello everyone,

Big thanks to romartz for sharing this important and well detailed information with us.  :up:

Have a nice day,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Thanks for vauable information.
And i have one doubt ,please clarify
I am living in ksa madinah.
Last 5 days before new baby born in hospital. Then i received birth notification form from hospital.
Actually i informed him the baby name as mohamad shahan and sur name as aneez dawood ( my name ).
So this mean the first name is mohamad , second name is shahan , yhird name is aneez and fourth name is dawood.
Presently the system from moh which is mention only first name as muhammad...
This will issue for apply ahwal? Can i write in form the given name as muhamd shahan or no.  Plz confirm

hi sir. will they allow the mother to process baby's visa in jawasat? i am stranded here in riyadh, my husband is not  here.

No, they will not allow. To need to go to “Wafadeen” department of Jawazat and ask for exit permission

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago

My baby was born May 23, 2020 and he is under my husband's iqama. My husband's iqama expired last july and still awaiting to be renewed by the company and we did not go yet to jawazat . Is it ok or We will get penalty for that or not? If We will get exit my baby if he will go exit to the Philippines

Is exit visa neeses for baby? Please advise... Thanks

Hi kom340
Thank u for the info.
How many days processing fir travel document for baby and what is the requirements for applying travel documents.. Pls rply thank u so much

1day is enough just get online appointment then go to embassy on the date of your appointment copy of passport of parents,marriage contract and birth certificate,photo of the baby ,1st you have to file a report of birth then after tell them you will apply for travel document

Ok thank you so much..

Hi i just wanna ask.. Do i need to bring my baby there in embassy for applying travel documents or only picture is enough?

Hi!

Where is the specific location of Jawazat you went to?

Jihan83 wrote:

Hi kom340
Thank u for the info.
How many days processing fir travel document for baby and what is the requirements for applying travel documents.. Pls rply thank u so much

Hi Jihan,
Travel document, so called a certificate of repatriation, is issued by the embassy of your country, so you need contact your embassy to know the requirements and  duration.

ummuzaakiyah wrote:

Hi!

Where is the specific location of Jawazat you went to?

It's in Murabba. Just type ‘New Baby iqama center' into Google Maps.

Thank you very much!

hi! can I process the final exit visa of my baby in any jawazat office? I am residing in aljouf and my baby was born here. I am an MOH staff and my husband is not here. I am planning to go to riyadh a day before our flight schedule going to philippines. after processing the travel docs do i need to go back to aljouf to personally process in jawazat for the visa or I can do it in jawazat riyadh? or can our HR admin do this process for me and will just send the visa thru email or watsapp or I can get a print from online.

please I need a reply asap. tnx!

Hi, can i ask po, is your husband here (with iqama) when you gabe birth with your child? cause i am having problems, my son is already 4mos old but still doesnt have passport or even birth certificate issued by civil affairs, i already went to civil affairs but they are not allowing me to proces or to take birth registration. My husband is here but under visit visa only.
Hope you can share to me your ideas when you were processing the documents for your child.
Thank you?

Hi goodmorning

I have my newborn baby and I want her to be under my iqama because my husband not here what is the process. I went to jawasat but they didnt allow me and no clear answer from them.  If they will not allow by regulation. What is the process How to exit my baby?
Hoping someone have same experience.
Thank u

Hi, any update po regarding the process for exit visa of your baby? same situation po kasi.

PM me I will send you a contact number who helped me on this matter for my baby