Exit Visa for Baby born in Saudi Arabia

Yea

Yes mr janno Just pay the Levy and visit Jawazat just inform them that its for final exit only

Hi there! I am a filipino citizen...my will be delivering my baby on january 2020 and we are having doubt where to deliver....because we have planned to have our vacation on march 2020 for some reasons....is it posible for us to bring home our baby without iqama issued to him???what are the papers that we need ti secure for us to get exit for him...

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes you can

I want to know how much it will cost of processing all the docs of my baby if i will not take iqama for him??

Assalamu Alaikom,
what's the process for exiting a baby. Actually, my baby is under my iqama but my wife decided to go home in Philippines with our baby. My wife is under by other company. I want to ask what is the process for this situation? What the first thing to do? I want our baby with my wife go back to Philippines this February 2020. Our baby has complete papers. Iqama and passport. Thank you for your answer.

Assalamu Alaikom,
what's the process for exiting a baby. Actually, my baby is under my iqama but my wife decided to go home in Philippines with our baby. My wife is under by other company. I want to ask what is the process for this situation? What the first thing to do? I want our baby with my wife go back to Philippines this February 2020. Our baby has complete papers. Iqama and passport. Thank you for your answer.

Hi ma’am ano po ang update sa exit visa ni baby nyo? Same case po kasi sa amin eexit c baby and husband this april. So di na namin knuha an iqama ang baby

Hi sir, kahit po ba wala ng iqama si baby?

Hello Rj020419,

Please note that you should only post in English since we are on the anglophone forum and in order for our other members to understand your posts.

Thanks,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hai slaf.sohail did u get icama for ur baby under ur icama