Reliable agent for paper CPR

Hello All,

I'm new on this forum and will introduce myself separately in a topic but am in an urgent need of a reliable agent who can assist me in obtaining a "Paper CPR".

I have Saudi Iqama and workvisa and Bahraini 3m business visa, 2 weeks max stay.

Thanks for your urgent assistance.

Brgds. Shackle

Farhaz has already sent you a PM with the contact details of the agent.

Hi Logicalindian,

Correct but thought there might be more then 1 agent.........

Cheers, Shackle

There certainly are, Shackle.   :top:

Good  luck with your paper work.

HI LI,

Any chance you could send me the contact details of that agent? My family is in Bahrain and I am working in KSA and commuting every day. It would be really helpful for me to obtain a CPR in Bahrain........

TIA

Dadofduck - sent you a PM.

Good luck.

I have a friend in bahrain with a invalide visa but hé has a cpr for which hé got before from were hé was working but Now My question is can hé go to hospitalier or they will trace thé cpr and get him i dont understand plz help..

He can certainly go to a hospital if he needs medical attention.

Surely that is important.

Good Evening All,

I too am thinking about relocating to Bahrain from KSA with my family... Any guidance would be appreciated on CPR, good agents, fees, etc...

Thanks in advance and glad to be part of the community...

Farhaz wrote:

Good luck.

Hi

Please send me also the contact of your agent and his charges.

Thank you

Can you send me aswell the contact info of this agent. Thank you

cavalier2017 wrote:

Can you send me aswell the contact info of this agent. Thank you

Sent PM. Please check inbox.

Dana Al wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Good luck.

Hi

Please send me also the contact of your agent and his charges.

Thank you

PM Sent.

nmasoud wrote:

Good Evening All,

I too am thinking about relocating to Bahrain from KSA with my family... Any guidance would be appreciated on CPR, good agents, fees, etc...

Thanks in advance and glad to be part of the community...

You may find this link useful. Its got a lot of first hand experience from one of the Forum regulars.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=398379

Good luck

Hi Mr. Faraz,

I am looking for a genuine CPR agent. its been 2 months since i have come to Bahrain but my company hasn't been able to update my old CPR. i want to do it myself without any further delay.

Could you let me know if you know anyone?

Regards,
Sneha

Dear u may contact  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi

Can someone share with me the contact details of the agent for CPR.

Regards

Hi, I have recently moved to Bahrain & I am looking for an agent who can help me with my CPR. I am a dependent and my husband already has a CPR so I don't think it will be a complicated process. Still I would like to get it done through an agent. Please help me with contact details of relevant agent. TIA

Hi Fahaz, I saw you sent details of an visa agent to someone on here - do you still know an agent that can help with visas?

Thank you so much :)

For people who want to get their CPRs updated (physical smart cards), you actually don't need an agent if you are willing to pay 10 BD service fee for the fast track counter at CIO office in Isa town and Muharraq.  I am posting this here as quite a few questions are from people who HAVE smart cards and just want to get them updated.   For paper CPRs, you would need agents still.

You need to take with you:

Original passport
Proof of address - EWA bill in your name, title deed for property owners or letter from municipality in case you rent a premises and landlord has EWA in his name
Passport size pictures - For dependents only

All the agents will do is tell you to get the same documents and charge a fee on top.  It works out to be break even if you do it through the fast track counter.   I used this a few weeks ago when I had to renew the CPRs for the family and it took us all of 20 minutes with the above documentation.

EWA is on landlord's name.
flat contract copy is on my friend's name.
i live with friend sharing.

what address proof should i submit to renew my CPR ?

Municipality letter on friends name plus his declaration that you live with him.  They may ask for NOC from landlord as well.

Please send me the agent number who is making cpr paper to live in bahrain . I am in saudi arabia My husband will commute faily to bahrain

This is an old thread and the original posters may no longer be active.

Look here for contacts of clearing agencies.  If they don't offer this service, google for other clearing agents in Bahrain.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333

Hello All,

I'm new on this forum and will introduce myself separately in a topic but am in an urgent need of a reliable agent who can assist me in obtaining a work permit visa  in bahrain  ,my name is owoeye prince abiodun

Thanks for your urgent assistance.

Brgds. Shackle

can

I'm new on this forum and will introduce myself separately in a topic but am in an urgent need of a reliable agent who can assist me in obtaining a work permit visa  in bahrain  ,my name is owoeye prince abiodun
I think you are confused.

NO AGENT will get you a work permit.  You have to find a job and an employer will arrange the work permit.  And be aware that if you are looking to buy a work permit from someone, then that is illegal and if caught, be ready to be deported and blacklisted.   

@owoeyeprince you can get been employed and u will get a job and ur permit will be done or u pay to do your temporary residence. You renew yearly. Bro message me on ***

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Please I need a reliable agent for CPR. Can I get the contact please. Thank you
@olaoyepaul64
Please bro, I am still in Nigeria and my husband want to move to Bahrain to work please can u connect me to a reliable agent and how do we go about it? Thanks in anticipation
Just to be clear, a CPR is issued after you have got a valid work visa.

T&R

@XTang good evening, can you pm me the agent who willing to help me on CPR application? Urgent. Thank you very much.

Regards

Sophia

I don't know any reliable agent.  Nor do I recommend one - read my previous posts.

@Farhaz even i want to apply for a paper cpr what is the procedure

This is a very old thread, this question has been answered many times please browse/search the forum.

To all,

I have browsed and searched the Bahrain forum for any up to date information on paper CPRs, but there is nothing new, so I am posting here.

Does anyone know if the posters here 'Farhaz' or 'Logical Indian' are still active in Bahrain, so I can contact them for details of an agent, or could anyone put me in contact with a reputable individual / company to try and obtain this type of CPR?

I have already Googled visa agents in Bahrain and sent some inquiries, but I would like to speak to a couple of agents and then choose one I am comfortable with.

Thanks,

Simon.

@feverpitch

To all.

The school has told me I can use my Saudi Iqama, so I do not need any assistance now.

Thanks anyway.

Simon.

This process has been simplified now.  If ever needed, use this:

https://www.npra.gov.bh/en/services/vis … companies/

Agents on this particular item are basically just post offices.  And for clarity sake, it is not a CPR..........you get an identity number on a piece of paper plus a visa for Bahrain.........that number is referred to as paper CPR.

@XTang can you please give more  clarity on below documents required for the foreigners visa

Clear copy of the applicant's or legal representative's ID card- are they refering iqama card

Clear copy of the CCC guarantor letter, certified by the commercial and industrial CCC entity - which document they refer?

Clear copy of the guarantor's residence permit- saudi residence permit?

Clear certified birth certificate issued by the legal courts of Bahrain or any other country (certified) - if i don't have birth certificate, can i provide any other proof of birth?

Clear copy of the residential lease agreement in the Kingdom of Bahrain - should i lease home before getting visa?

thanks in advance

1) Iqama / passport

2) This is a letter given by your company.  Effectively an NOC.........that you are employed by them and will live in Bahrain etc etc

3) Obviously Saudi residence permit

4) No you need birth certificate.  You can try with other proof but there is a high chance that they won't accept it

5) Yes you need to have a lease agreement