Visit visa

My sister and brother in law wants to come in Riyadh. We applied so many times every time it's rejected.
Any idea ?

Visit visa for anyone other than dependents (father, mother, wife, kids) is not usually given. Very hard or near to impossible to get for sister.

Get Visit visa for sister and try to get a business visa for your brother-in-law..

I also want to apply for my sister´s visit visa and I've been said they are not giving any Visa till September, after Hajj. Do you anything about this?

MariaDiaz84 wrote:

I also want to apply for my sister´s visit visa and I've been said they are not giving any Visa till September, after Hajj. Do you anything about this?

As HRGuru also said above, visit visas for sisters are not issued in the first place.

I have personal experience with this and as far as I can tell you they do not give visit visa for sister, even after Hajj.

Ok, thank you all! :)

hi
please let me know the procedure of business Visa if i want for my uncle.how i can apply please tell ..

osamaosa wrote:

hi
please let me know the procedure of business Visa if i want for my uncle.how i can apply please tell ..

You have to buy it from a marketing company. They'll arrange all. I'm not sure but I guess the practice is illegal.

As I mentioned earlier, visit visas for anyone other than dependents is not given, there are work around solutions to any application, even for sister's visit visa.

For uncle, you can apply through your company, provided they allow or agree to this to come on a business visit visa.

can you please let me know any marketeing company name
please its urgent for me

See, what some marketing and especially event management companies do it to arrange events (obviously :-) ) and invite attendees from different countries on business visit visas.

Just to top up their revenues, sometimes if they are satisfied with some case, they issue invitation letter to someone who actually won't be an attendee. They charge some money and let the guy visit.

Google up a few marketing companies and visit them in person. Telephone calls won't build trust for them.