Want to Learn Basic German language

Hi there , How are you all Expat friends ? I am data recovery Engineer . I am willing to go Germany soon.
I like German culture and Historical Role Of German peoples . Now I like to Learn basic German words and language ....I am searching for good, decent ,mature friend who He/She talks with me in German language and helps me to understand German Lifestyle and  values  . :)

Hallo, wie geht es Ihnen alle Expat Freunde? Ich bin Daten-Recovery-Engineer. Ich bin bereit, schnell zu gehen, Deutschland.
Ich mag die deutsche Kultur und historische Rolle der deutschen Völker. Jetzt möchte ich grundlegende deutsche Wörter und Sprache zu lernen .... Ich bin auf der Suche nach guten, anständig, reifen Freund, der er / sie mit mir in deutscher Sprache spricht und hilft mir, Deutsch Lebensstil und Werte zu verstehen.

You might want to enter an ad into this site's classifieds section for more relevant replies.
But a better opportunity might be the Goethe Institute nearest to you - they usually have the best German language classes in most countries.

By the way: According to your profile and posting history, you are Pakistani, just moved from UAE to Kenya and are already looking for another job in USA - got tired of Kenya that fast?!? Yet you want to learn German - how does that fit together?

You could also try searching for a tandem partner through a local university. I did that when I first arrived in Berlin (having only used Duolingo a bit before) and it was pretty easy. You'll be able to find a list on the website of most universities.
I had quite a lot of options luckily because so many students here want to improve their already advanced English, but I'm sure there will be students looking to learn Urdu! :)