How to apply for nursing Ausbildung

Hey every one i need to help me
For getting nurse Ausbildung thats what i love to study and...

Hello,
Your first step is to get all of your documents translated into German (high school graduation certificate, any university certificates, high school transcripts).

Then you need to create a CV and cover letter in the German style in the German language.

You need to show proof of German language (some hospitals require B1 but I think you would be better off with C1 or C2, because not only are you learning in German but you also are learning German medical terminology and that is a whole other level in itself. I did see some books for medical terminology that you can get beforehand online that I would recommend you learn also before going to Germany. You will have to write an exam to show your proof of language level.

Some hospitals I have seen want you to have testimonials so if you have work experience then ask for a previous employer to write you a testimonial. I think this is so they can see you work ethics. I would have this translated into German when you get your grades and certificates translated.

Some hospitals also want you to have an internship in the hospital (I don't know how mandatory this is because in Canada I am not allowed to get internship experience unless I am in actual nursing school. The laws are different here than in Germany. There would be no point in getting a nursing degree in Canada and then getting an ausbildung in Germany so I don't know if this will affect whether I get accepted or not but some hospitals don't have this requirement).

They want a picture of you.

Some want proof of health insurance and a medical certificate from a doctor which will probably have to be translated into German, get that done with your documents. (I don't know if you need health insurance beforehand. This doesn't make sense to me because if you don't get accepted then you have paid for insurance. This may be for people in Germany already and not foreigners).

You will have to send all of these documents in. Each hospital seems to have different requirements. Check the hospitals where you are wanting to move to. Some hospitals have Ausbildung and some don't.

Also, if you are 25 and under, you can get a visa to go to Germany and apply for Ausbildungs within Germany. They let you search in germany for a few months. I don't think you can work during this time. I think you are allowed only to apply and search for Ausbildungs. If you are over 25 like I am you will not get a visa to go and you can apply from your home country. They will give you a contract and then you would apply for the work visa if that is the case. The only downfall to applying from home country is they may call you at 3 in the morning for an interview. I don't know if they require you to take a trip to Germany to have an interview. Surely with the COVID situation maybe they can just have a zoom call or something without you going all the way over there.

You will apply at the hospitals. There is also nursing homes who teach you how to be a nurse but that is with the elderly so that also gives you more places to apply if you are interested in working with the elderly also.

@ cpaulson :

Thank you for your contribution :)

Priscilla

roya73tir73 wrote:

Hey every one i need to help me
For getting nurse Ausbildung thats what i love to study and...

There are organisations that offer preparatory classes, both language and nursing specific (practical) for foreign nationals who want to do an apprenticeship in nursing in Germany.

There is a visa for this kind of preparation for Ausbildung but the programmes are not free of charge.