Find a job for this summer in england

Hello, I'm a french student in a engineering school of computer science in Nancy and I would like to work in England for next summer to improve my english.
I found several ways like companies which are specialized in organisation of student job, or find an hostel in england and try to find a job directly,...
But it's the first time I try to work abroad and I'm looking for advices about the best region, differents types of jobs,... and especially if you have some contact about good job :D

Sorry if i've committed lots of mistake but my english is bad :(

@+ :cool:

Would it be for a training period, or are you looking for a summer job?

It will be for a summer job.

If it is for 2/3 months only, you could easily find a summer job in London, in a pub/restaurant and live in an hostel?

Live in a hotel will be very expensive no?
What's more in france find  a summer job is hard, we have to look for 5/6 months before so i can't believe it's so easy to find a job in england.
Concerning the accomodation, is there any structure for student during the summer.
What do you think about companies which propose to plannify our travel, job, and accomodation?

An hoStel, not an hotel ("une auberge de jeunesse") ;)

Took make 3 weeks to find my first job in the UK, and 2 to find another one when I decided to change ...

I don't know these companies

3 weeks is long when i've only two months, even if the most important isn't work but live in england and speak english to improve my level.
For the hoStel :D it's a very good idea, i will take some information.

thanks for answering me.

Check out the hostels in Bayswater there are several ones in this area ...