How do I sponsor someone to come from Morocco to the UK to work?

This may be a strange one as most people want information on comming to Morocco, my girlfriend would like to join me in the UK to work for me, I am a sole trader and I do not employ anyone apart from myself, I have tried looking things up but everything seems to go towards larger companies who have management and hr departments, something which I do not have, my business is art based so not even sure if I am allowed to employ someone from abroad to work for me as its not exactly skilled work, if anyone has any advice then please let me know., thanks

@deadcwtchy2 honestly a working visa for moroccans is always complicated and most of the time it gets declined for no obvious reason ,so I suggest another way,good luck to you

@Jiji.kenitra thank you for the reply, yeah I thought the same thing, it seems almost impossible to even get your head around what I need to do as an employer, I will look a lot more into it but thanks for the reply :-)

Hello deadcwtchy2,

Please note that your thread has been moved from the Morocco to the England forum.

Members of the England forum will be able to assist you better with your queries.

Djameel Team

Your company would have to become a Home Office-registered sponsor, a process that is neither easy nor cheap.

The job would also have to meet minimum requirements including a minimum level of pay - usually at least 25600 pounds per annum.

Look up "Skilled worker visa: elligible occupations and codes" - if the type of job you could offer is not mentioned on that list, there is little sense in becoming a registered sponsor.