How to get a Caregiver jobs in UK ?

Hi everyone I'm looking for a caregiving job in uk .lm a boy aged 22 years of age.l live in zimbabwe.l need job there & companies who have Visa sponsorship.

@Pritchard Chikonda Hello and welcome on board !

Do you have a recognised care giver certificate ?

What qualifications do you have ?

Regards

Bhavna

Hello , how are you?

I hope you're doing well, My name is Yusuph from Tanzania 🇹🇿 am 26 years old looking for a job to work in UK, please any kind of work physical or professional, I have certificate of diploma in clinical medicine, I can work as a care giver too and any job that supports safe keeping am interested too.

Hello , how are you?
I hope you're doing well, My name is Yusuph from Tanzania 🇹🇿 am 26 years old looking for a job to work in UK, please any kind of work physical or professional, I have certificate of diploma in clinical medicine, I can work as a care giver too and any job that supports safe keeping am interested too.
-@yusuphisaaack

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I think you need to refine your objectives; a diploma in medicine is a Doctor's qualification, and if that is what you have, then you will have no problem finding work in any country in the world; in the UK, the UK Government advertise how to do this on their NHS website; this link will take you straight to it. Care workers are in a different category and you can find out about working in this field by reading the NHS website on the subject; this link will take you straight to it.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

Thanks, let me read the NHS and for anything I will need your help.