Looking for a job as nanny/au pair

ciao,

looking for a job in europe. if you are keen and interested. i am willing for an interview at anytime...just pls send me your email add ..so i can send my resume/c.v to your email... thank you!

cheers!

good luck

thanks!:D

Hola, Yo estoy buscando un trabajo en Londres o alrededores. Por favor si ustedes pueden darme algun contacto o referencia, yo estaria realmente agradecida.

Puede usted hablar inglés?

Have you tried aupairworld.net? I'm an au pair at the moment through that site :)

really??thanks..this would sure ne a big help for me:)

Yeh, have a look. Some of them don't even need you to speak their language so you can learn while you're out there. I'm in Germany at the moment doing that. And that website was vetted by my University, it's really good :)

you know, thank you so much for your help...this really help me a lot you know...and do you think they will hire people who are not in the europe? since i am here in singapore...but i am a filipina...and also.,..i hope you will recommend me if you will know some families...need a nanny..anyway i am very much willing to cooperate for what ever paper processing needed:D thank you so much kat!

Thi is my first time au pairing but they should accept you :)

i dont know...maybe because i am not in the europe ...they advice me to seek an agency because presently i am now in asia...:(

hi neth ...i am presently working here in singapore...so i dont know any agencies that could help us look for a job as a nanny there in the philippines...but i look forward to find one here in singapore...and they said it wouldnt be hard for me to apply here...since i can cross the country...

send you more luck in your journey to become a nanny:)

Thanks for your quick response riyn:) May I ask what do you do there in Singapore? You know.. I am looking for a better opportunity wherever it is.....I hope you could provide some info..

Salamat ulit:)

hi, i am newly here also filipina looking for a job in europe.. i hope u can find here... i am here in hk as a helper and wanted to cross the country but it seems quite hard here and wanted to go back to our country.. sana makahanap ako dsa europe as a nanny or old sitter..

Hello Mhae & welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

may tanong ako,tutal matagal kna d2 sa expatblog...toto ba lahat ng nagpopost d2?

hi all....i am just new on this forum nothing to guide you ..sorry.

hi mhae,

piece of advise, some are true and some are not...but you know anywhere in this world there is always have a rotten..so always be careful who are you dealing with...any way you will know and can sense who are true and not...

but in here i find many friends and we all meet up...

good luck to you:)

riyn wrote:

ciao,

looking for a job in europe. if you are keen and interested. i am willing for an interview at anytime...just pls send me your email add ..so i can send my resume/c.v to your email... thank you!

cheers!

I was just browsing  and saw that you're looking to find a babysitting or au pair gig.  I've been looking around for babysitting jobs myself online, and just came across this childcare site called aupairnet24 .com,  I set up a babysitter profile with a picture of me and my weekly schedule, and I've already received 2 babysitting job offers.  The site looks relatively new, but they seem to make a pretty serious impression.  Luckily the site's free for babysitters.    Anyway, if you're still on the lookout for a babysitting job, I'd be sure to check it out.

Best of luck!

hello, i am looking for employer to work as nanny...if u have someone looking for it,try to give my email..thanks!